Africa Guide
recommended trip :

me too

me too
October 01, 2001 07:13AM
By Ivy
i am writting a report about egypt too,it is not easy to find enough imformations,and,i want to ask you whether you can help me?can you give me g reply?
 Reply  Quote

unlucky me
October 05, 2001 01:47PM
Anonymous User
do you have any inf. on egy. besides phy. geog?
 Reply  Quote

yeah
October 05, 2001 01:48PM
Anonymous User
long black robes, long.
 Reply  Quote

I am from egypt
January 31, 2002 04:06PM
Anonymous User
Yes just don't wear anything too revealing like spagetti straps and shorts wears pants and short-sleeved shirts but in the winter it gets very cold so bring some sweaters
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I used to live in Egypt and did so for 4 years. You do have to be careful what you wear but mainly out of respect of their culture and religion. You can wear strappy tops or even backless tops (women of course) but not in a Mosque! You just need to use you noddle! If you are travelling to egypt for the first time you need to pack; insect repellent - lots of it, sun cream, a good hat, and a very comfortable pair of shoes - you will probably do a lot of walking in the hot sun! Also a pair of long trousers - if you intend to ride a camel! A phrase book is always handy even though most egyptians speak English and are proud of it too! Make sure you have some Egyptian cash and your credit cards. Remember to barter for 90% of goods especially if bought in down-town Cairo, even if you pay with Credit Card!!!
Enjoy have fun and I hope this is of some help to you. You can contact me again if you need any more info.
Regards, Clare.
 Reply  Quote

Need help in Egypt
October 19, 2002 06:54AM
By MOHAMED
Hey ,gald to hear that you are comming to Egypt ,well i'll be glad to help you with anything,i'm half British half Egyptian and i work here for Lockheed Martin.
please feel free to ask about anything..
ok take care
hope to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, i am doing a report on Egypt and it is du May 16th of 2003.I need to know about....... The highlights of egypt, National resources, the Motto for egypt example: in god we trust(U.S),Egypts coat of arms and other symbol,and Missions in Egypt I know this is aloto but it is all i have left to get i have tried looking over the internet but have found NOTHING so if omebody could help me i would really like it Thanks
 Reply  Quote

egypt
June 12, 2003 05:27AM
Anonymous User
Hello----I was reading the messages here and yours caught my eye. Could you perhaps tell me what types of employment the majority of westerners living in Egypt are involved with?
Thankyou for any information you may have.

KC
 Reply  Quote

I'm doing a report...
September 16, 2000 04:54PM
Anonymous User
...(oh dreaded phraze) on Egypt. Does anyone know some items you would pack in your suitcase specifically for a trip for Egypt?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map