Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Kneya safari and island hopping Aug08 2 wks

I'm planning a very very last minute trip to Kenya in August. I only have 2 weeks and am on a very limited budget but am hoping to do a some safari for minimum 4 days - esp. masai mara for the great migration and then get back to the coast for a spot of island hopping preferably by dow boat. If I can fit more in I will but its a financial challenge!
I'd like to meet any other genuine single travellers in the area to hook up with as I'm going it alone. I'm 31, SWF based London and looking for a mini adventure. No sleazy guys please.
 Reply  Quote

welcome to kenya, about the safari
August 04, 2008 04:39PM
just to say welcome to kenya and incase you may need a fellow kenyan lady to show you the city or visit together you can get drop me an email and will be able to get back to you the soonest, i also have a friend who works for a safari company may be they have a good group going i think it wont be that expensive for for 4 days mara, welcome
angela
 Reply  Quote

Kenya Safari in August
August 05, 2008 06:58AM
Hi,
Its never too late for you to see the immagration of the wildbeast, first of all you are very welcome to kenya i Have freinds working with the travel agencies and can give the best itineraly for your four days safari.
For more information drop me a mail and i will try to assist you.
Thanks hoping you will enjoy your visit to kenya.

Terian
 Reply  Quote

Dhow Trips
August 06, 2008 10:33AM
Hi...contact me for your island hoping with dhow trips..I have my own boat and will serve you reasonably...surpass your expectations.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map