Africa Guide
recommended trip :

African Dream Chaser Looking for Canadian/Am. Companion

LAST EDITED ON May-20-08 AT 10:05 PM (GMT)

Female from Canada looking to hook up with someone ready for an African adventure: either lower budget travel or volunteering etc.
 Reply  Quote

Africa is calling
May 02, 2008 07:27PM
By sahara
>Hi all, 33 year old female from
>Canada looking to hook up with
>someone ready for an African adventure:
>either lower budget travel or volunteering
>etc.
>If you did the chasing in the
>past, would you be able to
>email me? I have millions of
>questions and would appreciate any information..
>
>Thanks so much. Eva

hi Eva
i,m planning a trip crossing Africa for 2 years now and i couldn't find any one to travel with me .i don't know if i will do it on my motorbike or a Toyota 4x4 be in touch and send me email regarding your thoughts about it ,where you want to go and how long and so on
my mail is
sandnsea20@gmail.com
i did few long trips on motorbike before
cheers
 Reply  Quote

hello i am a spanish citizen living in morroco i would love to help, peopel coming from europe
 Reply  Quote

hi
May 09, 2008 07:56PM
By zamayou
hi eva i am raedy to help u ijn all i got the suffiecient experience in morroco so when wil u be here and where would u like to visit and so on
hoping to hear from u soon
 Reply  Quote

Travel companion
May 14, 2008 01:02PM
Hi Eva, am Ben from Mombasa, Kenya. Am male 26 yrs of age and would like to volunteer and be your companion for your dream trip to africa. Feel free to tell me what you think about us traveling together. My email is uboomtamu@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
 Reply  Quote

South Africa to Malawi 4x4 trip
May 26, 2008 05:52AM
Anonymous User
Hi all,

I am looking for a one, two or three people to join a 4x4 trip from South Africa to Malawi in December 2008. We will be leaving Johannesburg with three vehicles, heading up through Mozambique to the north of Malawi.
The return trip will be from Malawi, through Zambia and then Botswana, back to South Africa.
The trip will take 3 weeks in total, starting around the 12th of December 2008.
One-way passengers also welcome.
Philip.
 Reply  Quote

am here
June 26, 2008 08:46AM
Thanks for your advert.Am so interested that am so excited.When are you coming.Am here and would like to spend with you during your tour here in KEnya.Tahnks alots.My address is mwangiephraim@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

ready for safari
July 12, 2008 09:00PM
By vinit
Hi I am 32 male going on a 8 day low cost budget camping safari in Amboseli,MaasaiMara(Kenya) and NgoroNgoro (Tanzania) would you like to join me.
 Reply  Quote

Safari companion
July 12, 2008 09:03PM
By vinit
I saw your message on the forum and am GENUINLY interested in going for a safari along with you. Iam initially planning a low cost camping safari for 8 days in Amboseli,Maasaimara and ngorongoro but if you are willing to come along with me we may extend this safari to 15 days. If interested then plz mail me at the earliest.
 Reply  Quote

Canadian familiar with Tanzania
July 14, 2008 02:26PM
Anonymous User
Hi,

Email me and i can give u some feedback to travel in Tanzania and what to watch for..
Am based in toronto.

thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map