Africa Guide
recommended trip :

ethiopia travel pertner

ethiopia travel pertner
June 17, 2006 08:26PM
By romgold
well traveled middle aged woman looking for a female or two or a married couple for a two week tour of Ethiopia in November- that is a good travel time with not much rain and lower airfares in the northern hemisphere; first 5 days are a quick tour by air of the historical sites in the north-gondar, axum, lalibela and the last 8 days are a 4WD tour of the Omo Valley; prices are high, but if 3 people can share a 4WD, it becomes more manageable; you need to be fairly fit, with an open minded attitude for third world conditions, comfortable camping part of the time and great interest in culture and history of foreign lands

if interested, I could send you an itinerary
 Reply  Quote

Ethiopia
June 21, 2006 01:19AM
By murx
Hi Romgold,
I will be travelling to Ethiopia, Kenya & Tanzania later this year. Let me know about your itinerary there, i may be in a position to join you. I got some friends in Ethiopia who can be of help too.
 Reply  Quote

ethiopia details
June 22, 2006 05:21PM
By romgold
thanks for replying; it is 14 days altogether in Ethiopia; I arrive Nov.1 in the evening, so the tour itself starts on Nov. 2 for 9 days to Omo Valley by 4WD; then 5 days by air for a quick tour of the historic north- bahar dar, gondar, lalibela and axum; joining just for the Omo valley is also fine
just click the send me an email below my post and will reply with the full itinerary at the email address you send

cheers
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map