Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Cape Town to Zambia (& back!)

Cape Town to Zambia (& back!)
June 07, 2006 01:00AM
Hi, I'm looking to spend a month or so travelling up from Cape Town to Zambia and back this July/August. Anyone want to come along for the trip? To be honest, the timings and itinery are pretty flexible, so if you're interested we can discuss it. Just looking for a new way to meet interesting travellers, and offering a great way to see some of southern Africa in return. (To say nothing of my company...)

Send me an email if your interested.
 Reply  Quote

africa july/august
June 07, 2006 09:53AM
I am going to be travelling in east and southern africa at the time, be good to meet up with people along the wayl. I'm a 20yr old female from England, email me if you want. I do have some things in mind but am pretty flexible. I'm going to be working in a school in northern Zambia that i've been to before and that's probably in august, but it's all flexible.
Gemma
 Reply  Quote

Cape Town and around
June 15, 2006 01:01PM
Hi!

I will be traveling from Johannesburg to Cape Town and surroundings starting from 23 July. Will take about a week to do that.
If you would like to meet up and travel together, please get in touch.

Hope to hear from you,
Anna
 Reply  Quote

hello people

I will be travelling to South Africa this beginning July through mid August. I was hoping to see alot, meet good people, and expirience cutlure

My plans are not carved in yet, so im very flexible. Im good with money, and love to travel

would love some company also

please contact me back or email me. THANKS!
 Reply  Quote

S.A. looking to meet up
June 30, 2006 08:13AM
Hi,
your email is not sending correctly...maybe you made a mistake while writing it in. Either way do well to contact me through email

I will be travelling this july through mid august
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map