Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Ghana and Nigeria

Ghana and Nigeria
January 26, 2005 06:56AM
By Lex
After intensively searching Websites for affordable accommodation in Accra and Lagos, it keeps coming back to High priced Tourist Hotels. Can anyone advise me of websites or contact details for accommodation at reasonable cost.
This kind of information is really lacking on the Web and I would encourage any accommodation providers to have this information available to attract budget travellers from all over the world.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Lex
July 28, 2005 03:26PM
I live in Nigeria and can be able to help you with details of some nice hotels with reasonable rates that's pocket friendly. just give me a mail. Austin
 Reply  Quote

Can Help
August 25, 2005 07:45PM
By Balai
Am a Ghanaian and have lived in Ghana all my life I can help you save some money on your accommodations in Ghana.

Email me

sammy
 Reply  Quote

affordable accommodaion
August 26, 2005 06:23AM
By alevad
Hi Austin
I would be very happy with a few contact details of reasonably priced hotels in Lagos
Cheers
Lex
 Reply  Quote

accomodation ghana
June 20, 2006 12:19PM
By HG
hey, there is plenty of cheap budget accomodation in ghana, best advice for travelling in ghana is to buy the Bradt travel guide for Ghana - it is brilliant! accomodation is easy to find - just ask any of the locals if u get stuck - hope that helps!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map