Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Skilled Africans-permanent residency in Australia

Skilled Africans-permanent residency in Australia
August 11, 2004 02:42AM
Anonymous User
Australia is fast becoming a mini-UN as it continues to embrace migrants from all over the world. If you are young, well trained/educated and have minimum 3 yrs work experience you could migrate to Australia. Skills include Reistered Nurses,Med.Doctors,Accountants,Architects,Carpenters,Engineers,Gardeners,IT,Pharmacists,Sonographers,Chefs,Cooks etc..

Interested to know more? Contact me via email.
 Reply  Quote

Skilled migration
August 11, 2004 03:38AM
Anonymous User
Hi Charles it is great to learn that this is possible. I am a Registered Nurse and would be much interested.
 Reply  Quote

Australia-Skilled Migration
August 11, 2004 04:09AM
Anonymous User
Dear Margret,

You may send your Cv for assessment.

email:cmutuota@yahoo.com

Chales Mutuota
MARN:0425170
 Reply  Quote

Crisis in Sudan
August 11, 2004 08:36AM
By Care
It is time we, as world inhabitants, stop turning a blind eye to atrocities such as the crisis in Sudan and take responsibility as a United World to ensure this does not continue to go on in Sudan and countries over the globe. You may, as an individual, feel overwhelmed by what needs to be done to save the lives of these innocent people but as individuals we can band together as there is strength in numbers. We can make a better world where EVERY man, woman and child has the basic, fundamental needs of clean water, food, shelter, clothing, healthcare, sanitation and the knowledge that as the human race on this planet everyone matters and no one shall be left out in the cold.
More than a million people have had to leave their homes in the Darfur region of Sudan. Villages are being burnt, looted and women and children raped, beaten and shot. Ethnic and political violence has escalated forcing thousands of Sudanese to find refuge across the border into neighboring Nation of Chad.
The United Nations have estimated that over 130, 000 Sudanese have fled to Chad. Over a million people in the Darfur region are directly affected by continual fighting in the area and are homeless, hungry, and vulnerable to disease, weather and violence. They are lacking sufficient food, clean water, shelter, medicine and sanitation.
We must act now as time is running out, disease spreads and the rainy season is at hand.
We must unite and put differences behind us for the sake of our children and create a world without fear...a world without war...a world without unnecessary death....a world that fulfills the basic needs of all it's people no matter what their background or beliefs are.
Gather family, friends, colleagues, school and community groups and help with a solution…the starting point is awareness of the situation. We can make a difference ……we just need to try.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Charles
am IT technician interested in migrating to Australia can you help ??
 Reply  Quote

residency in australia
October 14, 2004 12:23PM
Anonymous User
Thanks for information what about a professional in Forestry, as am a graduate with Bsc in Forestry
 Reply  Quote

how much does a house by the beach cost
October 14, 2004 04:12PM
Anonymous User
hi my name is ennitha, a tanzanian national living abroad i was wondering if i could get a nice house by the beach somewhere in dar-es-salaam, after years of studying and living abroad i ve decided to go back to my beautiful country ,,tanzania ,,how much will a house cost,, any ideas!
i appreciate,,,
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map