Africa Guide
recommended trip :

is my visa extension from Uganda fake?

Hello

I was in Uganda from jan 2006 to juli 2006 volunteering with an organisation. When i returned to Denmark i decided to go back to uganda to volunteer in an orphanage in september, but when i arrived in Entebbe airport i was denied access, as they told me my last visa extension from my last stay was forged. I dont have the money to go back and is trying to get them from my organisation. But to get them back i need to proof that my visa extension i fake. So have anybody been in Uganda and can describe to me how their visa extension look. (I think it might be something with the dates.) or do anyone have any advise to how i solve this.

-Cecilie
 Reply  Quote

Uganda........
September 18, 2006 03:21PM
Hi there,
your problem seems to be very serious especially that you are a victim of the sysytem itself,maybe if you email me,my add is below,we could discusss this futher?thx
!
 Reply  Quote

Still needing help?
October 27, 2006 09:07PM
By Arnold
Hi Hassouna.
Just checking to see if you had managed to get someone to help you out of this predicament.
Seems like you are having it rough in the country at this time.
I pray God that you find help.
Situations like the one you go through make me so sad.
I sometimes wonder if we will ever get out of this hatring and warring.
Best of luck.

Arnold Baker
PS
If there is anything I can do, please contact me
arnold.baker@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi
November 28, 2006 07:52AM
By Gano
Well Good that you are doing great work for africa uganda, i work with african foundation and we handle vulunteers and i have a friend working with internol affairs, visa section , e-mail me back and we see how he can help you.
openmelord@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

advice
December 08, 2006 02:22PM
sorry..am a good samaritan..am a rasta! someone could have sabotaged you!!! dont ask me now why??will tell you later.
Otherwise..I pray I could help you be back...
dont worry..just me a call..on my mobile+256-712-666655...my name; Don
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map