Africa Guide
recommended trip :

i need help?

i need help?
August 14, 2005 04:01PM
hello everyone i'm from michigan (usa). and i need help on sending money to a friend of mine in west africa(ghana) the city is abeka. can i just send money in a letter to him? He doesn't know that i'm sendind money i would like it to be a suprise for him and his family. Any information would be very helpful. thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Western union is the answer
August 15, 2005 05:35AM
By hadatz
hello,
you can use western union,then just send sms and tell him to go with the password, no any other safety way of sending otherwise it will be risk.
 Reply  Quote

advice
September 15, 2005 05:31PM
By suzi
hello!! do NOT send money in the post, i did to my boyfriend a couple of times from uk and the mail people steal it, even when i think it's well packed/disguised. so my advice is pay that bit more, do it through western union and forget about the surprise. nice thought though it is! love suzi
 Reply  Quote

advice
April 11, 2006 01:14PM
yeah i agree with suzi. i sent a phone by mail to surprise my boyf and it has got stolen too. so i would go by western union, i always send it thats way, it's reliable and u know they will get it. and alot more accesible than other places
spanish_ courtesan
 Reply  Quote

Ghana
August 22, 2006 10:00AM
By Magde
Hi,

Please don't post the money. You can send money through Western Union Transfer. It is worldwide and the safest ok. U are given a number which you just quote and then he can collect it. It is the safest ok
 Reply  Quote

use westerrn union
November 13, 2006 10:20AM
By virunga
you can use western union its safe
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map