Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Farming in Zimbabwe

Farming in Zimbabwe
July 01, 2003 03:19AM
Anonymous User
Is there any one in Zimbabwe that can truthfully say that farming will be the same as it was in days gone by.

I dont see People like Mrs Mugabe being a farmer does she really know what end af a shovel to dig with or even drive a tractor.

I see the day people there are going to cry for european help again.

Chris
 Reply  Quote

Farming in Zimbabwe
August 20, 2003 01:22PM
Anonymous User
For the mean time, ti wont the same. But to tell the truth, we all need to go through the learning process. Those people who were resetled are going to learn to farm whether they want to learn or not. Why I'm saying this? The government of Zimbabwe is in the process of removing those people who were settled without any interest in farming. So, those who will remain are going to be like or better than those white commercial farmers. For your information, the whites had the money to sponsor their farming but without some education, so they were hiring the same black Zimbabweans to do the work and organise everything for them. Above all education will improve the farming in Zimbabwe, so the people are still in the learning. They need to learn to be and employer, to buy good seeds, time to plant their crops, and even to irrigate their crops.

So, they need to be given time whether they wrongly resetled or not, let Zimbabweans be taught and supported. Either by foreigners or other patriotic Zimbabweans.

reply me on joechips@vet.uz.ac.zw
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map