Africa Guide
recommended trip :

business in tanzania..

business in tanzania..
June 12, 2013 07:21PM
hi!
I am a tanzanian lady living in dar es salaam. i have a plot of land in Tanga (15acres). am planning to use it for livestock keeping specifically chickens and and be a large supplier in tanzania and outside tanzania.
am looking for one or two partners to discuss this business and see how we can make it.... a partner may even come with new ideas on how we can utilize that land.. ( currently i have planted maize waiting to harvest in july).

NB: i just have that plot of land, a partner should have atleast a capital to invest and we will start together from idea generation/exucution to implementation.

am currently employed in a certain company but will be ready to leave my job and dedicate my efforts to the business if things will go well.

i have knowldge in business but not much experience.

foreign investors are highly welcomed.
any interested person please write to me.
 Reply  Quote

Re: business in tanzania..
July 28, 2013 10:20AM
By cowboy
Hi!hope u are well,I'm from south africa,I'm interested in relocating to tanzania in a few years time.I'm interested in your project.what is the situation with regards to water?I can be email at cowboys_abattoir@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Re: business in tanzania..
July 31, 2013 10:03AM
current there is a little bit scarcity of water but am planning to build a well and supplying water. I guess by the time we start the business, the government might have be already improved that area. I will write to you for further discussion.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map