Africa Guide
recommended trip :

REtongue sticking out smileyARTNER TO ESTABLISH A CORPORATE TRAINING CENTER(TANZANIA)

Dear friends,
I am a Human Resources consultants, so interested to partner with an investor to establish an adventures Training center in Tanzania East Africa.There is a very potential market for this unique model of training approach in Tanzania and the whole East Africa(which is a free economic zone comprises of 5 countries).

Core services offered will be corporate training workshops,corporate retreats, executive retreats,management retreats,team building, change, leadership,communication,training on management skills,business skills,information skills etc all involves active learning processes, indoors and outdoors training.

I have a 27 acres of land,its situated in a very nice place,and its almost 45 minutes from the famous Mikumi national park.This area is a located in Morogoro region,which is a region surrounded with mountains,its a very suitable area to establish this training center

I need an investor who will invest on facilities and I will offer site for center development and expertise.
Kindly send me your interest at president2003tz@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map