Africa Guide
recommended trip :

cheapest place to buy a property

cheapest place to buy a property
April 06, 2011 10:35AM
Where is the cheapest place to buy a property in Tanzania- anywhere between Moshi and Mwanza? Looking at 4 or 5 rooms with electricity, piped water, indoor plumbing, not in an ex-pat area. What am I, realistically, looking at?
Thanks
Doll.
 Reply  Quote

Re: cheapest place to buy a property
April 06, 2011 01:49PM
By arusha
Hi,dollycon hope u doing well,met ur mail on line,my name is mr laiser estate agent from Arusha-Tanzania the heart of african countries,can get such property looking here in Arusha in a safe,prime and quite erea,so welcome to Arusha can tell ur budget of looking so ican help on finding can cont via +255 757 44 64 86/+255 784 79 75 21
Best
Regards
Laiser
ARUSHA-TANZANIA
 Reply  Quote

rather than having a budget i need to know an average cost of such a property in a non tourist area, maybe a small village/town with a school, good public transport. I don't want to be in arusha but in a small place like tengeru, although it doesn't have to be tengeru
the property would be 2 or 3 sleeping rooms, lounge, kitchen, toilet/shower room, indoor plumbing and electricity, small garden. any ideas of the cost of such a property, i realise that the area will affect the price so i m looking for somewhere safe but not expensive
thank you
 Reply  Quote

April 08, 2011 01:42PM
By arusha
Hi,thanks for your reply on me, okay fine now ll you like to get the house in old moshi road?cause there in tengeru i ve a house of 3bdms 350meter from the main road sale 85mil,ll you aford?thanx
 Reply  Quote

August 26, 2011 06:17PM
By Hungu
Hi, am looking for plots in pangani 89, Mikocheni beach what is price of acre?
 Reply  Quote

September 09, 2011 01:29PM
By MAN58
Hi, Check up with these people rtabrealestate@gmail.com They have a lot of what you are looking for as they are are a team recognized for their professionalism and extensive knowledge of the Tanzanian real estate market in almost all over the country and even in East Africa. Along with property management skills, and long time working in real estate market section and valuation services. I always rely on them.
 Reply  Quote

September 14, 2011 12:35PM
By Hungu
Hello Dear, thank you for your time i ll check with them and can you also help me,

best regards

email_deepseapangani@gmail.comsmileys with beer
 Reply  Quote

September 19, 2011 07:55AM
Hey Doll!!
I do hope ur doing fine, i saw ur mail i would like to tell you the place cheapest to buy a property is Mwanza while teh availabilty also is cheap more Arusha and Moshi is my home Mwanza so i know very well .I fur interested lest contact mymail is jonathannzungu@yahoo.com
Hugs
Jonathan
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map