Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Living in Tanzania

Living in Tanzania
August 19, 2010 07:12PM
Hi!

I´m thinking about living in Moshi.
I´ve got a job there, with the payment amount for month about 1400 USD, with free acomodation.
I would like to have an idea about the cost of living there, with this amount of money for a single person. Do you think its ok.

Thank you!
 Reply  Quote

Re: Living in Tanzania
August 20, 2010 11:14AM
By mharab
Hi
I think its going to be comfortable living with that sort of money. As i will be moving from UK to Dar es salaam/Dodoma
by the end of September.

I was there in Tanzania for 2 months and studies the area etc. If you need any more info feel free to drop me a e-mail

All the best
 Reply  Quote

June 21, 2011 07:14AM
hi..

i m coming to tanzania in a week.i want to know the life style ..i m indian..coming from india..on job as civil engineer...single...can u help me about life style mainly on internet and bars

prakash
 Reply  Quote

November 25, 2010 06:50AM
is it possible to get good job with good salary in tanzania for a MBA graduate??
 Reply  Quote

November 27, 2010 03:14PM
By kyela
$1400 will suit local people like me, I,m not sure where you are coming from. If u will be living in the hotel is not satisfied amount. House in moshi is cheper, so I will advise u to lent a house so as to reduce the cost
 Reply  Quote

December 11, 2010 01:32PM
By arusha
Hi,u can live in moshi for sallary of usd,1400,cause the company ll provide the house free,so life in mosh is not much expensive for a single person,depend the life style u want to live,
 Reply  Quote

February 26, 2011 07:11AM
Job offerd in Dar E salam what will be cost of living in Dar, we re all together 4 of us 2 kids ( 8 years and 5years ) and we 2 husband and wife
 Reply  Quote

May 14, 2011 02:07PM
Hello dharmesh!
As others just said, the issue is on the house especially in Dar. average nice house will cost you USD$250 per month. The life in Dar you need a private car/ your own Car. The rest of thing like foods staffs are averagely low.
 Reply  Quote

May 23, 2011 06:34PM
@Brassilva,

it's more than ok! With this amount you WOULD be able to pay the Housrent by yourself too!
 Reply  Quote

July 01, 2011 12:37PM
Hi,

I am Completed MBA in India & I am receive a offer from some Co. in Dar Es salaam, Tanzania.
The Company offer’s me that he can Transfer INR Rs. 20,000.00 into my A/c at India.
& total accommodation regarding house rent, food, transport exp. Is on Co.’s A/c.

Please guide me If I go or not.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map