Africa Guide
recommended trip :

family safari

family safari
February 20, 2002 06:45AM
Anonymous User
I would like to advise you to book with www.wcreations you will never forget the service you will offered to gether with your kids.all leasure with www.wcreations.
simon.
 Reply  Quote

Advice on Family Safari
October 30, 2000 02:51PM
Anonymous User
Our family of four is looking to go on Safari to Northern Tanzania this summer (2001) from the U.S. Does anyone have advice on a good tour operator for families, travelling in small groups with access to wildlife and local cultural contacts?
 Reply  Quote

tanzania safari
January 14, 2001 04:38PM
Anonymous User
Please take a look at www.goway.com.
This is a tour company specializing in Africa, Asia and South Pacific. Contact them for great info and booking arrangements for your safari with your family.
 Reply  Quote

Safari Company
May 05, 2001 03:33PM
Anonymous User
I can personally recommend Newton's Safaris (www.newtonssafaris.com) - he is friend of ours. You can email him : newton@newtonssafaris.com and tell him Terry from Webfundis/African Conservation recommended him.

Bye
Terry
terry@webfundis.com
 Reply  Quote

Family Safari in Tanzania
June 21, 2001 11:43PM
By roger
Have a look at the Rainbow Tours website - www.rainbowtours.co.uk. You will find a scheduled family safari there. Rainbow Tours can also create a customised safari for your family.

Best wishes,
Roger Diski
 Reply  Quote

Family Safari.
June 22, 2001 01:03AM
Anonymous User
Visit www.kibotrails.20m.com,for more information,
We are a tour Company Offering high quality safaris at a very reasonable price, we also offer Customizable Safris According to your liking.
Thanks & we hope to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

"family safari"
July 01, 2001 10:56AM
Anonymous User
>Our family of four is looking to
>go on Safari to Northern Tanzania
>this summer (2001) from the U.S.
> Does anyone have advice
>on a good tour operator for
>families, travelling in small groups with
>access to wildlife and local cultural
>contacts?

Few lodges and indeed Parks in Africa allow children under a certain age to stay or enter. The optimum age is from 8 upwards, below that it is too young. Tanzania's Northern Circuit is ideal for kids - not too many boring long periods. I led a party of 5 adults and kids using GFS in Tanzania and it was fantastic.
 Reply  Quote

Family Safari
July 20, 2001 05:22PM
By Sheila
I would highly recommend Micato Safaris. As far as I am concerned they are the top company! They did a excellent job with a very personal touch. My son was aware of the genuine care and interest the owner and guides give you. They take care of you above and beyond what you would expect from any tour company. As an employee of tourism, I have first hand seen alot of different company's and they were the best.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map