Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Safari operators?

Safari operators?
November 04, 2002 03:26PM
Anonymous User
Hello

Can anyone recommend a good safari operator for a budget camping safari in Arusha or Moshi?

I have met two names, Avocet safaris and Wonderfultours...any comments on those?

And how much should I pay for 5 days safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro (USD)?

Thanks for information

Ricu
 Reply  Quote

Safari with Wonderful Tours
November 06, 2002 01:30AM
Anonymous User
My friends and I just got back from a six day luxury safari with Wonderful Tours. When I say luxury I mean staying in fantastic lodges the entire six days. It was an experience of a lifetime and these people are the greatest. Our guide was Anicet Philip and he was knowledgable about everything. They went out of their way to make it a dream come true. In American dollars I paid 658.00 including tax. That covered lodging, food (three meals a day and great food at that) the guided tours into the Serengeti and Ngorongoro and Manyara National Park. It also included transportation from Mombasa to Arusha and back to Nairobi. We saw all the animals up close and personal. Now is a great time to go since the migration of the wildebeast is starting. If you want to email me for more information please don't hestitate. If you decide to book with Wonderful Tours please give Edgar and Anicet my regards. They are truly great people. I want to add that I went into this blind as a bat from the internet not knowing what I was getting into. It turned out to be great. Hope your experience is as wonderful as mine. Teresa Fonseca
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map