Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Living in Tanzania

Living in Tanzania
January 17, 2009 11:13PM
Hi. I would like to find Tanzanian penpals for myself and my daughter.

We're English, I am 35 and my daughter is 6 years old and we love Africa! my dream is to live and work in Tanzania by the time i am 45, working either as a teacher or nurse. I have worked in the mental health area for 16 years and wonder what qualifications i would need to be able to move to Africa. If anyone fancies writing to me or allowing their children to write to my girl, please do! x x
 Reply  Quote

A WORM WELCOME TO ARUSHA TANZANIA
January 18, 2009 04:50PM
By arusha
Hi,nice 2met ur e,mail my name is mr laiser a maasai men,aged 32yrs old,m mariede with 2chield,like 2welcome u to our home in Tanzania feel free 2to came,can contact me direct through phone,+255 784 797521,thanx
 Reply  Quote

Hello!
January 20, 2009 09:37PM
Wow! 'Supa' Mr Laiser! How kind of you to write to me inviting us to your home and to meet your family. My daughter and i would truly love to meet with you and your wife and your children one day. Thankyou. Would you please email me with an address where we can send you letters? How old are the kids? I bet they are beautiful!Your english is very good. i can only remember a little Swahili and Maa from when i visited Africa 5 years ago. I am continuing to learn the Swahili language here in England as i am very serious about moving to Africa in the future.
Asante, Asante sana for your message. I will keep in touch with you and will telephone you when i can afford the call! . A big 'Jambo!' to your family.
 Reply  Quote

Karibuni sana Tanzania
May 05, 2009 10:39AM
Jambo!

Habari gani?

I liked your message as I too had the dream to move to Africa to live and work and now I'm here!
I'm 28, I grew up in the UK and just moved from London to Dar two weeks ago.

I came because my father is Tanzanian as are my brothers and sisters. He is a doctor here in Dar and my dream is to study medicine here in a years time.

I'm looking into getting some work experience doing basic nursing (you can train on the job in some hospitals here) I'm certain with your experience and background in mental health you would have no difficulties in finding work. As I'm discovering, local contacts are as important here as qualifications.

And coincidentally, my older sister is a primary school teacher here as well if you need any info on that. There is always a need for English teachers and I've seen jobs advertised where a teaching qualification isn't a requirement if English is your first language and you can speak basic Swahili.

I believe if you really want something you can make it happen for yourself!

My Swahili is terrible! but I'm improving interacting with people each day.

I moved here with my partner who's Scottish and he has already found a job in IT here in town. So I know you can make your dream happen too.

Take care, enjoy making your plans,

Feel free to get back in touch with any more questions I could help with...

Asante sana

x
 Reply  Quote

Re: Living in Tanzania
June 11, 2009 11:12AM
Anonymous User
Nice to meet you,

How are you today
I hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile in (www.africaguide.com) which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email (suzanne_alfred88@yahoo.com) easiest communication and to know all about each other, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for yourday,thanks and GOD bless you.
yours new friend.

Suzanne.
 Reply  Quote

June 11, 2009 12:59PM
Check me via nemyjoseph@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

September 28, 2010 09:03AM
By Jalia
hi.

hope you are fine with your daughter. my name is Jalia and am living in Dar es salaam. i will be glad tobecome your penpal.keep in touch through this address :jaliakagambo@yahoo.com. or through this no. +255713603340. say hi to your daughter.
 Reply  Quote

September 28, 2010 12:04PM
By jose
Hi
how are u today u and your doughter
my name is noreen iam9 years old i would like to say hi to your doughter
i well come her in arusha any time i will be happy to see her here
thanks
norine
 Reply  Quote

September 28, 2010 12:12PM
By jose
hallo again
u can contact me through my mamy azimjo@yahoo.com
(your doughter)
 Reply  Quote

September 29, 2010 05:56PM
By Jalia
hello there! hope you are all fine. what is the name of your daughter. i would like to meet her if possible.
have a nice day.
regards
jalia
 Reply  Quote

October 07, 2010 05:22PM
By arusha
Hi, hope your doing well with your family, sorry for delaying on reply on your e,mail i,am realy suprise 2met you in my country one day,as your dreams of being in one of the African country like my state Tanzania your most wellcome,my fist doughter Glory has 11yrs old,and 2nd boy Dickson has 8yrs old,then my home e,mail address is box no,10981Arusha Tanzania,my phone no,255 757 44 64 86/255 79 75 21
Regards
Mr
Laiser
My personal e,mail lslaiser@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

October 11, 2010 04:51PM
By jannys
Hi my name is jane from kenya i do invite you to kenya and get to know different parts of africa .ok my daughters are 8 and 10yrs karibu
 Reply  Quote

October 13, 2010 09:52PM
By ZAINAB
hi dears!
your most wellcome to Tanzania!hope fully you will enjoy staying and live here with her daugher,My Im tanzania women of 34yrs,we keep in touch for more information you can mail through here or mail add misskimatare@gmail.com +255 784 815929

your most wellcome!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map