Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Alternative Volunteers

Alternative Volunteers
March 29, 2001 12:52AM
Anonymous User
We're putting together a low-key non-profit charity organisation that will hopefully put people in touch with volunteer opportunities/experiences in Africa as an alternative to the NGO, religious affiliated, corporate, government, etc. routes. The simple goal is to connect people who know of a need with those who have something to offer. Everything welcome. People with cop-on -- if not higher degrees and previous experience in Africa, will be willing to pay their own way, stay in a local hut or pop a tent and help out.

chicken_bus@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Where do I sign up?
May 07, 2001 12:40PM
By Nicky
I would love to get involved in something like you suggest.

I travelled from Kenya down to SA last year and would love to find a way to live in SA, doing something worthwhile.

Please let me know if I can be of help...
 Reply  Quote

I'm also interested
June 04, 2001 10:51AM
Anonymous User
Hi, I have no previous experience in Africa. However I would love to travel (mainly SA) and be able to do something worthwhile at the same time. I am very good with young children and animals. Please contact me if anything pops up.
 Reply  Quote

Please send me more information
July 06, 2001 11:22AM
Anonymous User
I am very interested in what you are suggesting but please could you send me further information about your organisation. I have travelled to South Africa before and I have also been to central Africa. I have a broadrange of practical skills and heaps of enthusiasm and initiative.

Many thanks
 Reply  Quote

interested
July 18, 2001 09:14PM
Anonymous User
I am praying to become a missionary in south africa, working with abandoned and orphaned AIDS kids. Can you hook me up by email with these people?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map