Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Experiences wanted

Experiences wanted
November 05, 2004 11:22AM
Anonymous User
I am a British author writing a book about Morocco. It's essentially a chronicle of my time renovating a large old, sprawling house in Casablanca.

I am using the project as a showcase of information about traditional Moroccan crafts and the rich cultural heritage of the country I so adore.

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has renovated a house in Morocco, or is in the process of renovating one, especially from anyone who has interesting or amusing stories to recount on their time in Morocco.

(Contact me for more details of my work etc.

With my thanks, and best wishes,

Mangorains
 Reply  Quote

Hello
December 04, 2004 09:24PM
Anonymous User
Hello

How are you doing ?

I think that writing a book about Morocco is somthing wonderful and very intersting ,maybe i can help you to give you Moro information about my country since i live here ...hope to hear from you soon with your questions about Morocco
Najib from Morocco
 Reply  Quote

morocco
January 10, 2005 01:37PM
By Rebecca
hello,

i am a 27 yr old girl who moved here 'randomly' ! alone 2 yrs ago. I finished renovating a house here in essaouira las year and now rent it to holidaymakers. there has been many a story in my time here, especially as i am a female alone and live in the heart of it all in the old medina!

if you would like to contact me, id be happy to share some stories!

best wishes

rebecca
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map