Africa Guide
recommended trip :

translating services

translating services
July 15, 2004 12:18PM
Anonymous User
i am a translator, graduated from king fahd advanced school of translation and would be very very happy to provides my services to people interested in translation whatever document they need. thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Might me interested in your services
August 10, 2004 01:39AM
Anonymous User
Hi me and my fiance are getting Married in Morocco in August. I will be in Morocco on August 23rd. We have many documents that need to be translated by an offical translator. The doucments will be translated from English or French to Arabic and vice versa. How much do you charge and where do you live in Morocco? I am going to be in Casa Blanca, Rabat or Taza Bas. Feel free to e-mail me at kellymacool@hotmail.com. I look forwards to hearing from you.
 Reply  Quote

Translation Fee? Sil Vous Plait
September 01, 2004 02:24AM
Lebes Abdelhak

I'm getting a married in Morocco and I need to get some documents translated from English to Arabic. What is your fee? do you charge per page or per word? Please write back at your earlier convenience.

Merci, Chokran
 Reply  Quote

Translating
October 29, 2004 04:34PM
By natasha

Hey I was wondering about you translating career? Because I was thinking about becoming one and I would like to know the experience is and what you did to become one?
 Reply  Quote

some help
September 25, 2005 09:10PM
By atbir
thanks for your message
i will marry an american lady and i wonder how long it will take to translate her affidavit of marrige,birth certificate and criminal record, we don't have enough time to get married and that's why i would like to know how long it takes to get all documents translated into arabic.
thanks in advance
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map