Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Morocco in June

Morocco in June
April 02, 2004 12:01AM
I'm an american male (22) traveling by myself to morocco for 2.5 weeks in June. Right now my itinerary includes Merrekech, Fez, then some adventuring to see the Dades Valley, the Todra Gorge, and do an overnight camel trek in the Sahara. After that I'd like to spend a day or two in a quite town on the Mediterranean before I go to seville in spain for a couple days. I would be really greatful for any advice or links to other information to help me plan my trip.
 Reply  Quote

travel to Morocco
May 05, 2004 06:14PM
By theresa
I just came back from spending 5 months with my husband in Azrou,Morocco. Fez is nice,Meknes is nice,and I visited a small town called Ifrane which was nice.I climbed the Atlas mountains which was superb.Be careful when buying things,you can wheel and deal with them.If you know you are Canadian or American they will try to make you pay more.My husband is Moroccan and they still tried to make us pay more for buses and things,but thankfully he knew the difference.Do you speak french or arabic,you will need to know some.I wish I was there now,I am Canadian,but I miss it.The culture is very different.I dont know if you are a student,but I had made an American student while I was there,and he told me he paid 20 dirhams for a hostel,which is roughly about 3 dollars a night.If you need any information let me know ok? I will be glad to help.
 Reply  Quote

Morocco
May 07, 2004 06:00AM
Anonymous User
Marrakesh is very nice too, maybe the town I like best in Morocco. A hotel chain, called Mousafir Hotels, has excellent, clean, air-conditioned hotels in Rabat, Marrakesh and Fez. In 1991 the price for a single room was around 120.- dirham.
 Reply  Quote

planning time out
August 16, 2004 10:50PM
By elaine
how I wish I were you, we have just come back from our 4th visit in 2 years and I can't wait to go back again.

we've been round the region you are mentioning and if I were you then allow some more time, at least a few days in merzouga. the dunes there are phenomenal, you'll see on the camel trek but we loved it so much we stayed on... see if you can spend a night in a berber tent, have dinner with them, maybe some music, the stars are so clear, sunrise if you're lucky...

or you can take buggies out, hot air balloons, sand surf, whatever mode of transport you like!

have you got the rough guide to morocco? it's shown us some real treats.

bon voyage
 Reply  Quote

Welcome
July 08, 2005 03:45PM
Anonymous User
Dear Sir,
I am a student, live and study in Rabat, I speak Arabic of course, French, English and a little of Spanish.
So, whenever you are in Rabat, and need som help or an amateur guide, contact me, I will be glad to give you some help,here is my e-mail: ghassan12@caramail.com

Yours sincerly,

PS: I can be helpful about the hotel prices, just tell me about the average you can afford
 Reply  Quote

please be careful
October 15, 2005 02:28PM
By aiche_9
dear sir,

thank for your e_mail and i wonna tell you should be careful you can fall in trap with some thiefs .
let presnt my self to you am young man 26 y old emploeer and i still student . am ready to invit you to my familly and you can spend your time withut any problem so you are wellcome to morocco and thank contact me if you need anything.212+065073919

fettah
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map