Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Moroccan man

Moroccan man
March 21, 2011 06:37AM
I have been talking and seeing a Moroccan guy for a while now, the other day we talked about marriage but he said because I already have kids it was like he was saying that he can't marry me is this true?
 Reply  Quote

Re: Moroccan man
March 21, 2011 11:23PM
wrong ,if he really loves you , there s no problem to have kids, my wife is merican and has lready daughter,and ihave son ith her too it's great,, maybe he has some issues who knows wish you good lucksmiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

March 22, 2011 03:43AM
I really hope this is true
 Reply  Quote

March 22, 2011 11:19PM
try to be honest with each other and see ht to do, i do not wanna anyone to be hurt
wish you happy life
mohamed
 Reply  Quote

March 29, 2011 03:31AM
How long does it take for a moroccoan man to take a united states nationality? Also are moroccoan men good at heart? Meaning when they tell you that they love you do they mean it? I have heard alot of negativity about moroccoan men
 Reply  Quote

March 31, 2011 01:10AM
look friend , wherever you go , there's the good and bad,am not gonna swet talk because m moroccan, ut trust me ,moroccan man love his family more than anyhing and soo emotional,
and the guy u r tlking about ihink he really loves you, nd he were honest. because if he were greedy or just wanna use as the other told ou he woud not say what he si before. he could accept marrige right away.
never judge what ou hear, ut take what you see and what you experience
good luck
 Reply  Quote

May 11, 2011 10:07PM
Hi Mohamed
It seems you are turning this forum into a temple where you are constantly preaching about morality and decent conduct or screaming wolves outside.
Grow up man
 Reply  Quote

May 17, 2011 12:57PM
By shon
Hi Brendaballow ! How's your relationship going on? I think if the guy really loves you then he will surely have no issues if you are already having kids. Wish you good life.

Car Hire - @#$%& dot net
 Reply  Quote

May 19, 2011 07:17PM
That is not true about not being able to marry you because you have children. I married a Moroccan man and I have 4 kids and can not have any more and we have been married more then 3 years. It just depends on what he feels in his heart. It also depends on how he means "can't". Good luck.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map