Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Canadian wanting to marry moroccan man yawning smiley

I am canadian and I want to marry and move to morocco with him, we have been in contact for 8 years I need help on everything, any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

First what have you started in the process? I will tell you need a lot of certified copies of different things, such as your birth certificate, if you have been married then you need certified copies of your divorce decrees and if there are children, then you need proof of custody. You will also need to go to your local law enforcement office of where you live and get a background check on yourself. I will tell you that when I went there and got married there were a lot of steps, and bribery,(so bring some extra money for that). I will let you know that if I didn't have the help from a couple of websites then I don't think I could have made it through. They have all of the steps and a lot of support, go to www.visajourney.com also there is www.visatalk.ning. they are very helpful and if you have to wait to hear about anything they will stay up all night with you and talk to you on the computer. If you have problems they are your shoulders. In visajounrey you want to go to the group called mena. I will try and answer more but you will have better luck there. Good luck on your journey.
 Reply  Quote

Hi!
Here are the papers you need in order to get married in Morocco. If you get all of this, then it is quite easy to get married.
Check it out below!
Good luck!

To establish a Moroccan marriage certificate in Morocco, you will find hereafter, as a mere indication, a list of the principal necessary documents.

Request documents :
1- Request for marriage written in language Arab and intended for the Judge of the family court (Court of the city where the marriage certificate will be established);
2- Four (04) colour photographs ;
3- Certificate of birth with complete filiations (names and first names of the parents) ;
4- Statement of criminal record, issued by the Swedish police ;
5- Certificate of nationality;
7- Medical certificate attesting the absence of any transmissible disease ;
8- Certificate of conversion to Islam delivered by an approved imam (Moslem preacher) of a mosque, or a proof of Moslem confession ;
9- For the non Moslem women, the proof of their Jewish or Christian confession ;
10- Certificate of employment and wages ;
11- Act of divorce in the event of former marriage, duly legalized by the Swedish ministry of Foreign Affairs and this Embassy ;
12- Certificate of death of the ex-husband for the widowers ;
13- Passport + copy of the page mentioning the date of entry in Morocco (proof of presence in Morocco) ;
14- Certificate of capacity of marriage, delivered by the Embassy of Sweden in Rabat (certificate specifying your marital status...).
15- Statement of criminal record issued by the Moroccan Ministry of Justice in Rabat - Morocco ;

Notes :

- It is recommended to come into contact with your engaged couple in order to coordinate your steps near the Adouls (agents in charge of the establishment of the marriage certificate) and to inform themselves on all other documents possibly required.
- Note that all the documents have to be translated into Arabic by a sworn in translator.

ALL DOCUMENTS ISSUED IN SWEDISH OR ENGLISH SHOULD BE TRANSLATED BY AN ATHOURISED TRANSLATER AND CERTIFIED BY THE SWEDISH MINISTRY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS IN STOCKHOLM AND THEN BY THE EMBASSY OF THE KINGDOM OF MOROCCO.
 Reply  Quote

Wow, this is great. Just comply all the things needed, and have yourself ready. I think our friends mentioned all the things needed, so follow them and have a checklist so that you will have all of it. Remember love conquers all.

free divorce
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map