Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Moving to Morocco, any advise on accommodations?

Ahlan wa Sahlan!

Hello, my name is Sasha and I will be moving to Casablanca in the next 3 weeks. On a whim I booked a one-way ticket in hopes of finding a job teaching English, or at least surviving 3 months on my own in the beautiful country of Morocco.

Although I will be arriving in 3 weeks, I have yet to make arrangements for my accommodation. I am considering renting an apartment for the first month until I figure somethings out. I am debating whether to stay in Casa or move to kech. If anyone can offer advise of where to stay or where to look for apartments, or if they know anyone who is renting, I ask for your help.

A million thanks.

Ma3a Salama.
Sasha.
 Reply  Quote

salam alikom sasha

i hope you are doing fine , well where i should to start anyway you will be happy here in morocco , i have met a american woman who she wanted to live here in morocco i have helped here and i took her from casa to agadir couse casa was not good for her why , couse she had 2 daghters that's why i told her that guys will bother her and she didn't believe me and i left her to do what she wants after one week she called me she said i was wright about what i said to her many people they think that most of american or canadian have a lott of money and apartments was so expensive in casa but that's wrang i have took her from casa to agadir and thank god we found apartment and she's doing well but her daughetrs they want her to came back to usa couse they haven't finish high school yet and she's little hurt and crying couse she don't want to came back to usa she loves morocco she's in love with morocco 500 dollars per month you can live as a quene in morocco anyway if you want some help with informations just contact me send me a email and don't for get ramadan will be next month on 10 or 11 , elalamios@hotmail.fr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2010 09:55PM by adilas.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map