Africa Guide
recommended trip :

want to move with kids to morocco

My husband is from morocco and I spent 3 1/2 months there in the summer of 07 when we got married. I brought him to the US and I miss Morocco so much. I would like to move there permanently. My problems are how do I get my kids there and my husband needs a job. The area I would love to live is El Jadida or Sidi Bennour. I miss the life there and the people and especially his wonderful family. The beach in El Jadida are so wonderful, I miss the whole thing! Anyone got any suggestions. Only one child would be difficult to move because of his father, the other child's father is not even in the country. Help me figure this out.
 Reply  Quote

Re: want to move with kids to morocco
September 17, 2010 05:32PM
By simo
hey, well moving to live in morocco for a while is not a bad idea but i would like to ask you many questions are your kids studying if yes better stay in usa. im morrocan married with polish living in poland and we are currently in morocco because my wife will give birth in morocco casablanca i like city jadida members of my family live there too. you won't have any problems to get residence card because you are married to morrocan citizen. but i would like to advice you better visit morroco not live in morocco because life in usa and morocco is different and surely you noticed that if you want from your kids to live and study in morocco is not a good idea because system of education is much better in usa than in morocco and you will have to spend a lot of money in morocco. i understand you that you miss morocco and sea and family of your husband is the same happening with my wife but for me for example i can't imagine my self living and working with my european wife in morocco i prefer europ. in other words i will feel good and safety about my wife in her country in morocco i have to go everywhere with her im afraid about wife i love herwinking smiley in europ she can go alone take the bus alone in morocco i can't morrocan men can follow her and it can be a problem and i can break face of somebody hhh. i don't know what your husband says about it but im sure he would like just to visit morocco with his wife and kids for a while not to live in. please if need any help you can or your husband ask me im currently in casablanca and i know already what kind of documents you can need for residence card even if i don't like this idea but this is your choice one more thing my wife doensn't has residence she has visa for 3 months i made it for her because she has 3 months free and later if you want to stay more you get visa for 3 months or residence card this is my msn : simo.strong@hotmail.com i wish good health for your sick mother take care baslama.
 Reply  Quote

November 11, 2010 02:31PM
I lived in morocco for 3 1/2 months and yeah it was different then the US, it was much better in most ways. I was a lot healthier there,(lost 100lbs), gained it back when I got back here. About education, it is not better in the US, that is why we are behind just about everyone in that area. I was much happier when I was in morocco and we didn't have much money. I liked just walking to the beach and maybe having enough to go to the cafe and have coffee with my husband and his friends and watching the people walk by. My most expensive need (unfortunately) is cigarettes, and those are way more expensive where I am now. I know it will be a lot different to live there with the kids, (they were not with me last time) but I think they will have a much better upbringing in Morocco.
 Reply  Quote

November 10, 2010 03:45PM
I am thinking about getting married to my partner and moving to Agadir from the UK. We have a 6 month old baby however I am concerned about certain things like the educational system, health system etc. I also do not know what I need to do to take him from the UK to Agadir.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map