Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Marrying a man from Morocco

Marrying a man from Morocco
May 20, 2010 03:34AM
By morousa
I have read so much information on the Internet about what I need to have and what I need to do in order for me to marry my fiance who lives in Morocco...I don't know what is what. I want to know if there is a way for me to get my fiance here without me going to Morocco? We plan to move to Morocco but for now, we have to be in the United States because my mother's health is bad and I am the one who cares for her...which is also the reason it is hard for me to go to Morocco. Anyone with any suggestions please, please, please let me know. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Marrying a man from Morocco
June 30, 2010 04:09PM
You have to have physically seen him within a certain amount of time before you file to bring him over to the US. You can file a fiance visa. There is a wonderful website on all the steps you need to take and the prices for all fees and a lot of support from people in the same situation or have already been through it. Go to www.visajourney.com and register, its a wonderful place and that is how I got my husband here from Morocco.Good luck.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Marrying a man from Morocco
July 22, 2010 07:10AM
By lamy35
hi i seen your reply and i was wondering how long the process took for a fiance visa?i've been to morocco already and wondering if easier to marry there in casablanca or fiance visa in america?
I've already been scammed once so don't wanna go that route again thank god the fake immigrant place didnt file any paperwork so starting from scratch.Any help would be so grateful..winking smiley
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map