Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Land in Essaouira, Morocco - Landinmorocco.com

Hello,

I want to buy some land on the beach in Morocco. I saw an interesting plot of land on the website "Landinmorocco.com" but I do not understand the difference between Agricole and Urban land. How many square metres are required to build a villa on Agricole land, and what is the procedure?
 Reply  Quote

salam,
in Morocco there is a big difference between Urban and Agricole.The Agricole is forbiden to be bought 100% by foreingers,you must buy it along with moroccan citizen.also you should ask autority if it is allowed to build in it or not.but for URBAN we do not have any kind of conditions like that.
For a villa of 3 bed room for instance with medium pool and small garden it should not be less than 400 s/m.
as far as procedure concern it depends if the land is registered by govern. or not and here the best at all is to buy a registred one throught what we call here (notaire).
For any other information,help,coorporation,feel free to ask.
Salam.
 Reply  Quote

Hello

I have a plot of land for sale 25 km north of Essaouira.It is 1500 m² composed of a traditional house
and a big garage . more than 1000 m ² is alloted to a big garden with different fruit trees.
The location is spectacular and near most facilities.
The selling price is very competitive.
For further details please feel free to contact me.I will be honoured to forward a followup.
Sincerely yours
Ben Omar
 Reply  Quote

Ben Omar, please give details.
 Reply  Quote

Are you looking for an investment opportunity in Essaouira?

Please visit this website:[www.terrascend.com]

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

The Agricole is forbiden to be bought 100% by foreingers,you must buy it along with moroccan citizen.also you should ask autority if it is allowed to build in it or not.but for URBAN we do not have any kind of conditions like that.

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map