Africa Guide
recommended trip :

El Jadida

El Jadida
March 02, 2006 11:30PM
Can anyone tell me anything about El Jadida? I hear that it is going to be an up and coming place. Perhaps even a resort (The Atlantis)coming next year. We are looking to visit and maybe even possibly move there. I was just wondering if there was any tourism there. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Morcco ; El Jadida
March 11, 2006 12:28PM
Anonymous User
Hello ,
Yes El Jadida is very nice small city , it has got nice beachs and sea shore.The famous beachfor which El Jadida is well known is SIDI BOUZID.not far from El Jadida , exisits another lovely town ,Oualidia , it is wonderful town , it also has got very nice golden beach and a shore where you can make boat tour wtaching fishers with their hooks.
Please if you need some information , do not hesitate in e-mailing me and I will help as much as I can.As a french friend of me is going to buy a property in El Jadida too.
here is my usual e-mail address:
ourachid_78@yahoo.fr
with my best regards to you
Rachid
 Reply  Quote

Re: Morcco ; El Jadida
October 01, 2010 02:54PM
By smithar
hello!

My name is smith. I live in England,Southampton exactly. Morroco's landscape is really amazing.I am palnning to visit ElJadida,Marrakech,Essaoira, in the two coming months.Theefor,I would like you to be my guide and give me some informations about the cities above. I will really apreciate your help

Thank you in advance

Smith
 Reply  Quote

El Jadida again
March 11, 2006 12:30PM
Anonymous User
I just have forgotten to tell you that there is tourism there too ; there is the heritage of the Portuguese civilisation which is clearly seen on the city , it is the prtuguese fortress.
 Reply  Quote

El Jadida (again)
March 13, 2006 10:01PM
Hi Rachid.
Thanks for the info. Do you know if there are many "foreigners" living there (American, etc..) ? Also any knowledge about the schools between there and Azzemour? looking for a Private Moroccan or English primary school!
apprecaite your input!
Maggie
 Reply  Quote

Re: El Jadida (again)
November 11, 2010 02:50PM
First I would like to say that to me El Jadida is the best place to be. It is beautiful and the people or lovely. I stayed in Morocco for 3 1/2 months and most of it was in El Jadida. I loved the beach there better then Sidi Bouzid, the water is colder in Sidi Bouzid. There is a new resort that just opened in El Jadida it is a 5star resort called Mazagan Beach Resort. In fact on Bayt.com they show they are hiring. I saw quite a few foreigners in the summer (when I was there) I am American.About English schools there is a list online and so far I found them in Casablanca,Fes,Ifrane,Kenitra,Marrakesh,Meknes,Rabat,Safi,Tangier,Témara, Tetouan,&Tiznit.Not quite sure about private schools other then that, but I'm sure if you Google it you can find it. My hope is to move back there one day with my kids. I plan on teaching them French first, because most business and education is spoken in French.Good luck and I hope that you at least visit Morocco someday it is a wonderful place.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map