Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Advice me , I have an offer of 25K

Advice me , I have an offer of 25K
February 23, 2004 03:01PM
Anonymous User
Hai,
I have got an offer in a Mauritius based school in Quatre Bornes.I am single and from Hyderabad.
My pay is 25K MUR.
Pls advice me on how much i can save if i pay for my accomodation,tax,transport,food etc.,

Thank You
 Reply  Quote

Jobs in mauritius
February 24, 2004 05:13AM
Anonymous User
Hello Anil,

I would like to know what will your future job consist of : before giving you a critic or advice on this issue.

Normally according to experience in dealing with indian expats you can save around 13 to 15 thousand if you live a decent life. Not too much parties smiling smiley

Good luck!
 Reply  Quote

I am a Lecturer
February 24, 2004 08:37AM
Anonymous User
Hai kayssaven,
I am appointed as a Lecturer-IT in DCDM Business School in Quatre Bornes.
My pay is 25K MUR per month.But i have to pay for my own accomodation,pay for my tax etc.

I was wondering how much can i save a month in INR.Can u pls advice me.I generally cannot resist parties(atleast once a week).

Would my accomodation be furnished(like kitchen ware,basic furniture,TV etc. for one person).

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

working in mauritius
February 24, 2004 11:05AM
Anonymous User
Hi anil,

this is going to be a little tougher than i believe. as you will get a furnish house in quatre bornes around 6000 MUR , and the food around 3000 MUR, the party + transport around 5000.
Your appartment will be furnished. Ask the dcdm people to find a place for you within this budget. you will be able to save >10000 if you can manage . Well i am sure you will anil.

Tax is 13 to 15 % of your pay.

Just Keep your hands tight and wait till you are here to experience mauritius .
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map