Africa Guide
recommended trip :

IT Jobs in Mauritius

IT Jobs in Mauritius
December 07, 2010 09:25PM
By apoorv
Hi All,

I am presently working in the UAE as Network/ Systems Engineer.
As I am looking for a change, I am also considering Mauritius.
Want to know about the I.T. Market there and also how should I start the search?
Should I start with applying on jobsites available on google or start looking for individual companies and apply directly. Just wanted to know what works there and also what is the preferred average salary for Network/ Systems Engineer with 7+ years of experience.

Many thanks for all the replies in advance.

Regards,

Apoorv Mehrotra (apoorva.mehrotra@aol.in)
 Reply  Quote

Banking 365
December 24, 2010 05:07PM
By redsaf
Should I start with applying on jobsites available on google or start looking for individual companies and apply directly. Just wanted to know what works there and also what is the preferred average salary for Network/ Systems Engineer with 7+ years of experience.

Banking 365
 Reply  Quote

Re: IT Jobs in Mauritius
February 22, 2011 03:52AM
By Divya
Hello Apoorv,

Have you considered Australia? or UK? I know for sure there you would get in w/o any difficulty. If I were you, I would consider those options!!! Mauritian companies are not so huge to cater for a lot of foreigners, with this said I don't know how easy it would be to get a job here!!!
 Reply  Quote

Re: IT Jobs in Mauritius
February 22, 2011 07:13AM
By fafnir
Check out myjob.mu if you want to see the latest vacancies. Also, the salaries are really crap over here. You won't be earning that much regardless of your expertise in IT.

hotel maurice
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map