Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Our new president-usa

Our new president-usa
July 27, 2009 12:59PM
By Omela
Trying to get souvenir of our new president obama. Willing tgo pay for copy of Kenya birth certificate.
thank you
 Reply  Quote

July 28, 2009 11:36AM
I have a Copy stay in touch Ronny
 Reply  Quote

August 09, 2009 05:40AM
By Omela
Hi Ronny,
I would like to get a copy. Would you please tell me how i could,?
Many thanks
 Reply  Quote

August 08, 2009 09:26PM
Dont be silly and naive, President Obama was NOT born in Kenya, he was born in Hawaii and you know that. Can you please talk of important issue that American people nees like Healthcare for all and econmy for god sakes?.
 Reply  Quote

August 10, 2009 06:23PM
By Omela
So funny the respons to the president birth certificate in the US. I don't see the importance if a great man can do the job. Still hoping to find a real certificate
thank you
 Reply  Quote

August 11, 2009 12:44AM
Then why did you ask for it in the first place. Why dont you knock it off if you find it funny. You dont seem to know how your presidentcy in the US is elected nor that no stone is left unturned. where were you before the elections, you should have askec for it long before then if you are realy honest. His birth cert cannot and will never be found in Kenya. If you are still in disbelieve of his presidency being genuine because you think he was born in Kenya,, just go to Kenya and find it yourself because even if anyone from kenya gave it to you, you will still doubt it. Otherwise Nock it off dude.
 Reply  Quote

August 29, 2009 01:08PM
By kahunah
Please. Please.

Investigators only look for truth. A certified copy of Kenyan "Certificate of Birth" from 1961 (certified in 2009) and a "Certification of Birth" issued in 1964 have been presented.

Investigators are looking for the birth certificate of someone born at Coast Province General Hospital in 1961 for comparison.

Some news sources are claiming that Coast Province General Hospital did not exist in 1961. Historical records prove that to be a lie.

An honorable man does not choose sides. He just searches for the truth.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map