Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Were the Anicent Egyptians Black or Arabic or both.

I want to know who the Anicent Egpytians were they Black or Arabic or both. I talk to some peopel. But most of them of them have some kind of racial aganda behind what they are telling me. Were the Anicent Egyptians another sub group of the Berbers. Can someone please help me out. I talk to to many wacko's and people with racial aganda about Egyptains. I want to talk to a real Egyptian.
 Reply  Quote

Real Egyption
May 09, 2005 05:09PM
By Hendy
My namae is hendy and I would like to answer you
Real Egyption had brown skin and not white they always lived in the east of the nile and they put dead people in the grve in the west and this why all the temples and old houses from pharao time in the east and when the arab moved to egypt they lived in the west of the nile and this is the Egyptions dosent do white skin comes from englis and frensh who stayed in egypt for 300 yeas
 Reply  Quote

Hendy
December 12, 2005 05:23PM
By TBMIG
LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-05 AT 05:24 PM (GMT)

Hendy, Salaam.

You sound like you a indigenous to Misr. Please email me. I want to know more about the culture and people, from the original people of Misr.

Shokran.
 Reply  Quote

Egyptians-Black or White
February 20, 2009 07:51AM
Since 5,000 B.C.-the Egyptians have been Arab Semitic White. Afro Centrists often mistakenly claim the Black Nubians/people of Kemit/Sudanese were the Ancient Egyptians. This is proven incorrect by DNA(haploid testing) and anthropological measurements(mainly the skull) There was/is much mixing of the two ethnicites and the Hamites are believed to be the result. Berbers and Moors are essntially Arabs with 8-15%
Black heritage.The late Anwar Sadat was an example of such heritage-his father was an Arab Semitic Whie Egyptian and his mother was Black Sudanese(Nubian/people of Kemit. Egypt annexed part of Ancient Nubia in 1520 B.C.(the remainder being present day Sudan). In fact, part of the reason for the war in Sudan is because the indigenous Black Sudanese feel the immigrant Arab Semitic Whites are spreadin too fast and wish to annex Sudan. The rebel Janjaweed(often mistakenly called Arabs), are Black Sudanese Muslims, speaking Arabic, practicing Islam, and accepting Arab Semitic White cultur. They are killing Black Sudanes, their own ethnicity, and, are rightfully called traitors by the Black Sudanese. For a more in depth answer, go to:
http://naturescorner.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/where-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white/
 Reply  Quote

Re: Egyptians-Black or White
December 31, 2009 02:10PM
By elallah
cleared aka nature from natures corner. we have had this debate on your blog. And I see you are attempting to spread your false theology into other forums. Your mysterious Arabs who you call real Egyptians have no historical existence in the land of kemet which the Greeks called Egypt 5000 years go. you would like to replace the indigenous blackpeople of the Nile valley all 4000 miles of it with your mysterious so-called white Arabs or some how make them white black people as other white rascist scholars have done in the past but with a new twist the use of genetics. These people were not even in a sedentary state yet too have been able to produced such a civilization. They were nomads not city dwellers. So get off it. And the only true white people are the Europeans who didn't even count in history until the Greeks.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Egyptians-Black or White
February 08, 2012 10:17PM
@clenassif

Actually, the Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of the AEs disgrees with you as it says the Nubians have the closest affinity to the AEs not semites. Also, the DNA data you mentioned has a serious flaw in its methodology as it uses a broad spectrum from Europeans versus the narrow one for black Africans. That methodology is similar to when you read the early racist scholarship, its so obvious the population was black as they admit they were black to browned skinned but of a non-negroid type and said they were black caucasians. that one still has me saying WHAT!?! Ethiopians, Somalians and Bejas are indigenious black africans.
 Reply  Quote

hello every body
i,m Ali form Egypt i,m here form 7000 years we was never forget who we are what ever we have here 7000 years and we stay right here all the egypt is one part one familly
thank you
 Reply  Quote

European 'Jews' are now trying to make Egyptians white, because their own scriptures show that all Israelites were descendants of Egyptians.

[encyclopediaegypt.com]

That is where the Hyksos farce comes from, trying to prove Israelites ruled Egypt and they were white
Because I have lots of pictures I divided the blog into one post at a time. If you are into the Hyksos caper, start here
[hyksos-hoax.blogspot.com]
then at the bottom of each page, click on newer post

Reply  Quote

Olive skin was the average, darker, lighter curly hair, straight hair one thing is clear as races developed (differences became greater) no one was superior. There is beauty in every single race or else they would not exist. Egyptians were most likely in the middle with probably a lot of variations I mean we are talking about real people not an agenda.
 Reply  Quote

There is no such thing as an Arab race.
In the middle east existed the Asian and African race

India .. Asian.. straight hair... multiple physical differences in skin thickness, dna and other factors

"Arab" a european term.

Egypt was a composite of Asians and Africans

After been invaded by the Greeks, Romans, Spanish, French, British for centuries, today "arabs" are a composite of Euros, Asians and Africans.

All ancient Egyptians were a composite of Aaians/Africans.

'whites' existed no where on the earth except Europe

Reply  Quote

Whites vs Africians vs Asians

Reply  Quote

There is an Arab ethgnicity-it is Semitic White(generally,dark hair, eye, and, skin(olive(golden brown) colored skin toe)- I am an Arab American, by birth, of Lebanese Ancestry. Anthropological skeletal measurements do show the Nubians of the lower southwestern1/4 of southern(Upper) Egypt to be Black as they show the Northern(lowere) Egypt to be Arab semitic White Ancient Egyptians-the Arab people, NOT, the Nubians, where the Ancient and Modern Egyptians.

Arab Semitic Whites can be technically called White(NOT, Black Africans-Northern1/3 of Africa is Arab Semitic White) and White(NOT, Oriental Asians-Southwest Asia is the Near East, NOW called part of the Middle East) BECAUSE the Middle East lies partly in Africa and partly in Asia-the following is a breakdown of ethnic DNA haplomarkers-Arabs have all the Caucasian European haplomarkers, plus a few more that set them off as SEMITIC rather than Indo European Aryan Whites:

Caucasoid – E (only subclade E1b1b is a Caucasoid marker-all other sublades of E are Negroid haplomarkers), F(Semites), H, I, J(Semites-1 & 2), K, L3(Semites), T, U, V(Semites), W, X, Y

Mongoloid(anthropologists now include American Indians(Red) and Malaysians(Brown) ethnicities in this group – C, D, F, G, O, Q, S- American Indians also have A, B, and X

Negroid – A, B , E(except for subclade E1b1b which is a Caucasoid haplomarker), L1 & L2, M & N-all groups have these, but certain subclades are restricted to Blacks-presence of N in Blacks is not clearly defined and is possibly considered due to genetic backflow rather than present normally

M, N - is present in ALL ethnicities, but certain subclades are restricted to only Blacks

P, R, Z - Caucasoid and Mongoloids only, not Blacks

E1a and E2 are found almost exclusively in Africa, and only E1b1b is observed in significant frequencies in Europe and western Asia in addition to Africa. Most SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS belong to subclades of E OTHER than E1b1b, while MOST NON-AFRICANS who belong to haplogroup E belong to its E1b1b subclade. Greeks and Romans have Indo European Aryan White DNA(haploid) markers and the Ancient and Modern Egyptians have Arab Semitic White DNA(haploid) markers- subclade E1b1b. Arabs in North Africa are Semitic White, and, technically, can be called White, not, Black, Africans. Greece and Rome are a part of Europe, so Greeks and Romans would be called Indo European Aryan White. According to Wikipedia, “Most Sub-Saharan Africans belong to subclades of E other than E1b1b, while most non-Africans who belong to haplogroup E belong to its E1b1b subclade.” (Citing Fulvio Cruciani et al, Phylogeographic Analysis of Haplogroup E1b1b (E-M215) Y Chromosomes Reveals Multiple Migratory Events Within and Out Of Africa, Am. J. Hum. Genet, p. 74)
 Reply  Quote

The truth is that the blacks and whites are two different extremes of one race. There originally were no white no black people. over time certain minor differences evolved into greater differences. Very few people who take this seriously ever consider either race existing originally.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Were the Anicent Egyptians Black or Arabic or both.
September 09, 2009 07:44AM
Anonymous User
The skeletons and skulls of the Ancient Egyptians clearly reflect they were Negroid people with features very similar to those of modern Black Nubians and other people of the Upper Nile and of East Africa. Archaeologists have discovered, by examining their cranial structure, that they were a mixture of what we would today consider Black and Arab.
 Reply  Quote

elallah

The Ancient Egyptians were Arab Semitic White and the Nubians were making up the Southwestern 1/4 of Egypt(annexed part of Nubia in 1521 B.C. , was Black Nubian - whom many Afro centrists ERRONEOUSLY claim were the Ancient Egyptians. Starting in Southern(Upper) Egypt , you will of course find many Black skeletons(yes, Egypt had Black Pharaohs for about 100 years as well as all other ethnic groups for a total of about 1,000 of the years since 5,000 B.C. . before the Arabs, whom created Egypt,invaded, the region was indeed,populated by Black people, but they were NOT the Ancient Egyptians), moving north towards Northern(Lower) Egypt, you find mostly Caucasian(Arab Semitic White) skeletons- Arab Semitic Whites are the Ancient Egyptians, making up 65% of the population,Blacks , Black/Arab mixes(Mulatoos(varying mixes), Hamites(50%/50% mix, and Berbers and Moors(8-15% Black heritage) and 5% all other ethnic groups.Do visit the site AGAIN - it has been very THOROUGHLY hashed out.
 Reply  Quote

You keep saying semetic as if it were a race, you do realize that the word semetic means a language group and the first semetic language speakers were in East Africa, dont you. Not in what is now Arabia so you lost by using your own examples. Oh and DNA has not proven that King Tut has 98% White European DNA that is some racist BULL.
 Reply  Quote

Will it differ with u if they were black or white
Think of them like they are a cool mix of black and white.
 Reply  Quote

I believe the Ancient Egyptians belonged to the ******* race and that they were totally wiped out by the arab invaders. So basically they egyptians of today are a transplanted arab population. The Arabs belong to the semite race which is not entirely white but a mixture of white and black.
-------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2010 12:17PM by helma.
 Reply  Quote

Elallah

Recent DNA tests show King Tut was mostly White(99.6%)- Western European(R1b)- The Western European I disagree with Rlb and its subtypes occur throughout the Middle East and in certain parts of Africa- NOT due to mixing.His skeletal structure, and, that of his grandmother, Queen Tiye(microscopically, her air is blond Caucasian) shows Black heritage.
 Reply  Quote

The rebel Janjaweed(often mistakenly called Arabs), are Black Sudanese Muslims, speaking Arabic, practicing Islam, & accepting Arab Semitic White cultur.

Motorcycle Accessories
Motorcycle Parts

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2011 06:31AM by maliububarbosa.
 Reply  Quote

i need to know more about this subject, does anyone want to teach me?
 Reply  Quote

I want to know who the Anicent Egpytians were they Black or Arabic or both. I talk to some peopel. But most of them of them have some kind
====
Peter
 Reply  Quote

According to Herodotus ( the Ancient Greek historian) upon his visit to ancient Egypt he noticed, top administrators, judges, police, and all top government was in the hands of the Ethiopians, the common language was the demotic language used by many there and what the pharaohs speak was the hermetic language which is the common language of the Ethiopians, therefore he said, Egypt was the colony of Axum empire ( Eritrea and Ethiopia)

Also, as he came down southward he saw, where the blue Nile and the white Nile meet ( modern day Atbara, Sudan) he then went to the east of Atbara to Eritrea and Ethiopia all the way to the source of the blue Nile, he described his visit as " the cradle of civilization" as a place where exotic products were found. And said many many including the looks and appearance of the Ethiopians.

The French archeologist Champollion father and son after spending several years in Egypt, learned how to read the heliograph and thought the world of the Abyssinian pharaohs name. As they also stated that Abyssinians were the original dwellers of Kemet.
Pharaoh Amene Mhat ( means believed many) 12 dynasty his son Senwoseret (Sphinx, the Greeks called him Sesostres, means teeth something, pharaoh SenFiru ( means sticking out teeth), Taharqa ( to make peace), king Tut or En'te te'ankha Emun ( it means, believe if you could). Ancient Geez language is the parent language of modern Eritrea and Ethiopia. North Sudan are Abyssinians originally too, but since Arabian invaded the region they have changed speak only Arabic and use Arabic alphabets only.

Also, it is impossible to achieve a civilized society without having a language and its Alphabet and science without numerics. Eritrea and Ethiopia or Abyssinia is where you will find the only ancient black African indigenous written alphabet and numerics, ancient than many languages including having to influenced all the Semitic languages.
Also there are several great wonders sites in these areas similar to Egypt as well.
Take your time and come down to your original home land and find out.
 Reply  Quote

Feel free to check out my thoughts and opinions about the ethnicity of ancient Egyptians here. It's titled, "Confessions of a Budding Truth-centrist": [www.freemaninstitute.com]

I also have developed a rather compelling, online ancient Egyptian photo gallery (230+ photos): [www.freemaninstitute.com]

Thanks,
Joel Freeman
 Reply  Quote

what a supid thoughts people
December 12, 2012 07:26AM
By moody84
what1s going on with you all everyone is just imagen what he want and telling thinks like he or she is the book of egyptian hitory
please stop this trash conversations please
we all are humns
the different is only there is bad people and good people
and this is always only your destiny to get them in your life circle nothing lse there is some egyption is really really white and other is so much dark black
no more crazy things please thanks for you all
wish you the best and the luck of your life love and heart
 Reply  Quote

Re: what a supid thoughts people
December 14, 2012 04:55AM
very well said smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

There are many compelling arguments, however you cannot ignore the facts, these facts are written on the walls of the pyramids.
How can anyone ignore the paintings on the wall's of the pyramids of people who are clearly black.
The Egytians were very intelligent people, and it is clear that they saw the future by depicting people with heads of corn rolls and dreadlocks.
I am sure that people will continue to intellectualize and debate the origins of those
people, however it is clear to me that the real arabs settled that argument many years ago.
The so called middle east is Africa. The the white Arabs are merely a bi-product of many
years of invasions of Africa. The aboriginal people of all of Africa were black, and all the people with
white skin came from Europe. The Asians were yellow skinned, so today there are many mixtures of
Arab people, however the answer to the question of who were the ancient Arab people, they were black. This is not my argument I am just interpreting the hieroglyphic pictures in the pyramids, those
are the facts.
 Reply  Quote

The paintings show Egyptians having red skin, not black nor brown. More specifically, males were painted red and females were painted a lighter, yellowed tint.
 Reply  Quote

No agenda, just setting the record straight. Read Gerald Masseys work or eyewitnesses like Count Constantine de Volney who in 1787 wrote "Ruins of Empires". I quote from his book, "Constantine de Volney was troubled much by the institution of slavery. His expressed opinion that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans much departed from the typical European view of the late eighteenth century, but it gave many people cause for reflection. During his visit to Egypt he expressed amazement that the Egyptians – whose civilization was greatly admired in Europe – were not White! "All the Egyptians," wrote de Volney, "have a bloated face, puffed-up eyes, flat nose, thick lips – in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: ' As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair... "When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance) "In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. "Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "In other words the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original color but retained the impress of its original mould." I hope this helps you. There are many other eyewitness sources as well.
 Reply  Quote

Constantine de Volney was troubled much by the institution of slavery. His expressed opinion that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans much departed from the typical European view of the late eighteenth century, but it gave many people cause for reflection. During his visit to Egypt he expressed amazement that the Egyptians – whose civilization was greatly admired in Europe – were not White! "All the Egyptians," wrote de Volney, "have a bloated face, puffed-up eyes, flat nose, thick lips – in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: ' As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair... "When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance) "In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. "Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "In other words the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original color but retained the impress of its original mould".

I hope this helps and I am not a "wacko". It may not be the answer you would like to hear as you seem to be searching for an answer you want. There are many other eyewitness sources as well and they lived closer to that time than many who speculate from the 21st century.
 Reply  Quote

Actually, the Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of the AEs disgrees with you as it says the Nubians have the closest affinity to the AEs not semites. Also, the DNA data you mentioned has a serious flaw in its methodology as it uses a broad spectrum from Europeans versus the narrow one for black Africans.

Loyalty Cards Printing
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map