Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Anyone need advise on botswana email me

I am a uk citizen who has lived in botswana for 3 years now so if anyone needs help with anything please email me and i will be happy to help..
 Reply  Quote

hi,

i would wish to know about botswana.
kindly connect with me at annakagenya at gmail dot com.
i need to see how to handle some issues.
anna
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am planning on going to Botswana in sept-october this year. I love wildlife, birds and to take photos. The main reason I am going is for the okawango delta.
Though, i don't know much about it... so all you can tell would be of interest.
We want to rent a car from Maun and drive ourselves, camping. Budget style. I would love to go on a delta plane or something, to see it from above.
Also, while there we would like to make a visit to Vitoria falls... what is needed to cross the boarder (and heard it was expensive?).
Where is best to see what.
Renting a car we heard is expensive, what are the posiibilities to actually buy one and sell it before leaving. We are stayinig just over 2 weeks....

Would love to get some information

Cheers,

Nathalie
 Reply  Quote

PM sent. smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hi!I came across makesfriendfrombotswana site,which i got this very site again.and i wl like to know the cost of living as a student.
 Reply  Quote

Botswana is famous for its wildlife, areas like the Chobe National Park, Moremi National Park in the Okavango Delta and the Central Kalahari Game Reserve have a very high concentration of game. The bulk of the Kalahari desert falls within Botswana's borders and Botswana is home to most of the world's San (bushman) population.
 Reply  Quote

I import vehicles from Uk.is it possible to get contacts and people wanting to buy cars from uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2012 06:53PM by candj2012.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
Am Hector, a Malawian citizen an graduate of the University of Malawi with a Bsc in Environmental Health. I would like to travel to Botswana and exprole some work opportunities then save money and pay for my poastgraduate studies. However, I presently do not have a notable relation there who can help me settle. Would you be of help? I can aswel use help in finding similar opportunities in other countries such as UK or US or SA.

With regards,

Hector
 Reply  Quote

hi. I am a Motswana citizen working for a global company here In Botswana. I ve just started this year with this company and our main line of work is to offer financial planning for professional expatriates here in Botswana. we are required to find and make our own networks and find clients. however, like I said I just started with this company this year and am only learning the nooks and hooks of the industry.

I came across your post and noticed that you are a uk citizen. it happens to be that most of our clients are uk citizens who have relocated to Botswana for whatever reason.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could introduce me to some of the individuals whom you know and are uk citizens living here in Botswana so to offer them an opportunity into the service we offer.

thnks!
 Reply  Quote

Hi,my name is Akam Aristotle a resident doctor from Nigeria. I want to relocate to Botswana.I don't know how to go about it. Please can you help me with how to get a job, permit and visa issues.Thanks will totally appreciate your help.
 Reply  Quote

Hello, my name is. Adebisi. I have read a lot about botswana and wish to know more through you and possibly visit botswana for more international exposure and explore business opportunities in botswana.. I am into food and packaging ,marketing and distributions. I am from lagos nigeria. Thanks. And regards.
 Reply  Quote

Please enlighten me on detail requirements to travel to botswana for a visit from nigeria . Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map