Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Diamond

Diamond
June 03, 2010 07:07PM
Hiya I'm a 27 yr old male from uk I'm looking for someone in Africa who can supply me with diamonds and who can ship them over here. I'm looking for seious people who want to do serious business please if any one can help or are interested email me Asian_lad@hotmail.co.uk. Thankyou.
 Reply  Quote

July 16, 2010 12:48PM
By rajan84
Types of Diamond:
Diamond type is a method of scientifically classifying diamonds by their level and type of chemical impurities. Diamonds are separated into four types: Type Ia, Type Ib, Type IIa, and Type IIb. The impurities measured are at the atomic level within the crystal lattice of carbon atoms and so, unlike inclusions, require an infrared spectrometer to detect.

Different diamond types react differently to diamond enhancement techniques. Different types can coexist within a single stone; natural diamonds are often mixes of Type Ia and Ib, which can be determined by their infrared absorption spectrum.

* Type I diamonds, the most common class, contain nitrogen atoms as their main impurity, commonly at a concentration of 0.1%. Type I diamonds absorb in both the infrared and ultraviolet region, from 320 nm. They also have a characteristic fluorescence and visible absorption spectrum (see Optical properties of diamond).

Herman Miller| Herman Miller Chairs
 Reply  Quote

March 21, 2011 02:46AM
Important information of diamonds like cut, clarity, colour and diamond cost price. Very handy tool called as diamond cost calculator is used to know the.
=====
Peter
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map