Africa Guide
recommended trip :

I have potential to get you connected and linked to buyers that are looking for products

Dear Sir,

I have potential to get you connected and linked to buyers that are looking for products (bastima & non-bastima rice, spaghetti, pasta, canned tomatoes, canned mackerel, canned sardine, milk powders, used clothe, vegetable oils, second hand shoes, detergents, etc) in Republic of Benin and West African Countries at large.

Am a sole business agent, I takes pride in helping many suppliers of (rice, spaghetti, pasta, canned tomatoes, mackerel, sardine, milk powders, used clothe, vegetable oils, second hand shoes, etc) get connected with potential buyers of their products on steady, constant and regular supply. My status in the industry, my longevity in this business, and my reputation with many potential buyers across Benin and funding sources are irrefutable proof that i know what am are doing, and if you come in contact with me, you will be rest assured of getting connected and linked to potential buyers of products in Benin who are ready to go into long term mutual business relationship with you on regularly basis. Am experienced and dedicated professional business agent, and can market your products here in West Africa.

If you are ready to supply your products on regular supply to Benin, and are prepared to commit yourself in establishing a long term business collaboration with me and potential buyers in Benin, I can help you get connected wIth potentIal buyers of your products on steady, constant and regular supply.. I'll provide all the expertise and support to get you started and ensure you are successful every step of the way to get the right potential buyers of your products in Benin provided if you are ready to follow according to my instructions and directives.

PRICE ON: C&F
PORT: Cotonou Seaport
PAYMENT: Potential Buyers accepts 100% CAD (Cash Against Document) payment or DP (Document Against Payment) or L/C
BUYER'S MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 5 X 20FT or 40FT CONTAINERS (DEPENDING ON WHICH CONTAINER'S WEIGHT YOU LOAD YOUR PRODUCT)

If you are a serious supplier and interested, kindly send me available pictures of your products, the pricelists based on C&F.

NB: We also export raw cashew nuts from West Africa. Also, its expedient that i receive a commission % $ from you, it up to you to decide how much commission you will offer me.

Looking forward on your reply.

Very truly yours,
Johnson Onwuka
Business Representative Agent
163 Akpakpa Cotonou, Republic of Benin
GSM / WHATSAPP: +229 - 99500088
E: johnsononwuka9950@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map