Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: What are the best things to do in Ghana, Africa?

Ghana is known for its diverse wildlife and secluded beaches. The nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts can head on Jungle Safari in Kakum National Park and Mole National Park. There are numerous historical sites like Elmina Castle and Cape Coast Castle which are worth a visit. Enjoy watching the sunset at Labadi Beach, La Palm Royal Beach, Bojo Beach, and Kokrobite Beach. Also, Savour a hearty plate of Buka, a traditional cuisine of Ghana.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I'm Maria. I'm planning to visit Ghana from the UK, (1st time in Africa) I've got West Africa travel guide, but is there anything would you recommend or advise?
 Reply  Quote

Hie Maria, write me on +265 885 892 679.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Maria, I am a Ghanaian living in Ghana and would appreciate you let me know specifically what you wish to do in Ghana then I can give some advice. Kindly feel free to contact me at ademangkeneyj@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on +233247969664.
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for creating such a beautiful topic... I appreciated with you.
 Reply  Quote

A debt of gratitude is in order for making such a lovely point... I acknowledged with you.
 Reply  Quote

As I continued looking for the specific importance of Mma/Rra I arrived at this gathering and simply need to impart my joy to these great books with all of you. I am perusing the fifth volume and would trust that Precious Ramotswe gets hitched. She merits it. Great is it to find out about the positive sides of Africa. I essentially should go to Botswana some time.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, is it safe to go to Ghana during Covid-19 pandemic? Is the rate of growth in Africa slowing down?
 Reply  Quote

In addition to being known for its lush forests, diverse animal life, and miles of sandy beaches along a picturesque coast, Ghana is also celebrated for its rich history—its habitation possibly dating from 10,000 bce—and as a fascinating repository of cultural heritage.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map