Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking to export used clothes and shoes in bulk from the UK to Africa

I have a company that can supply quality used clothes and shoes in bulk to all parts of Africa. Prices are reasonable and can be shipped to in 20ft and 40ft containers.

I am looking for distribution partners.

I look forward to your response.
 Reply  Quote

Hi you all, for some time I have been contemplating on starting an small exporting business for small electrical appliances/goods such as electric kettles, iron, microwaves etc courtesy of clearance wholesalers in UK, specifically England. My issue is not being able to find people ready to buy the lots from me at affordable rates so they can sell them on. I understand stand that there is demand for the chosen commodities. Anyone here with more experience or ways on finding legitimate small businesses or people ready to buy in bulk for their shops, I humbly request for your assistance.
 Reply  Quote

Hi I'm looking to start a business in a Ghana selling used clothes, please let me know what service you provide. shipping, prices, etc. thank you.
 Reply  Quote

We are importer/Exporter of Quality Japanese Used Clothing in Malaysia.

We are looking for distributor/importer of our Quality products from Africa.

Prices are reasonable and can be shipped to in 20ft and 40ft containers.

Any enquries are welcomed.

Visit us on www.facebook.com/golsegarments.

I look forward to your response.
 Reply  Quote

I think most goods sell better online nowadays. So, Jumia, Konga and the likes can help distribute your goods to consumers easily.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map