Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: USED CARS FROM JAPAN

USED CARS FROM JAPAN
December 05, 2017 07:58PM
Dear Sir,

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company. We are Hikari International Private Limited Company Okayama Japan. we have branches in Dubai and Pakistan, We provide complete Service for Used Cars Purchasing and export from Japan if you are interested in Japanese Cars or any kind of Vehicle like Cranes or Construction Vehicle you can contact us we are direct company (purchaser) not any middle man so we can offer you the best price as compare to the market. And we ensure you that we have very good services as well. We believe that such Japanese Cars & Vehicles has a very good potential to African Market it is in this respect that we would like to extend our interest in forming a collaboration with you.

We believe that our services can well compliment your satisfaction & better market penetration. At your request I can send you our company's introductory profile in PDF format for your perusal, or you may peruse our website at http://www.hikariinternational.com .

Should you be interested in this cooperation or have any queries in this regard, please feel free to give me a call at +819053784442 or our Dubai Manager Mr. Ghani +971558355123 you can also send me an email at info@hikariinternational.com Thank you very much, and we hope to receive your favorably response soon.

PS: if you are interested in Spare parts we can also assist you in this regards as well.

Thanks & Best Regards
Engineer Muhammed Nawaz Khan[[/color]/b]
Manager
Hikari International (pvt) Limited
Dealer Number : 721130020557
Corpo Shalom 2-2F-3 6-31-2,
Toyonari Minamiku,
Okayama City 700-0942 Japan

Muhammed Nawaz
General Manager
Hikari International (pvt) Limited
? : +819053784442
? : info@hikariinternational.com
? : www.HikariInternational.com
 Reply  Quote

December 20, 2017 12:46AM
Hello,

I am Exporter of the used Cars, SUVs, Vans, Trucks, Buses, Tractors from Germany to African countries, we do export only "LHD as; Left Hand Drive Vehicles"!

I have Business partners/agent in the Gambia, Ghana and Guinea Conakry all ready!

But; I do looking for to find reliable "Used Cars Dealer Business Partner/Agent" for;
Senegal, Nigeria, Mali, etc....

My company located in the Hildesheim-Germany, near by the Hamburg Seaport.

My company name is: AfriCars Export Import
www.africarsexport.de
E-Mail: betkayan@africarsexport.de
Facebook Page: Africars Germany, Afri Cars, AfriCars & More

I do export all kind cars and other vehicles from Germany like;
Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Fiat, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Kia, Daewoo, so on many other brands too.

Note: Germany is the best place to get good condition any cars or vehicles at very reasonable prices then any other countries, because this is the World's Nr.1 Cars manufacturer and exporter country!

Salams and Regards to all African friends,
Ayhan Betkayan
Germany, 20.12.2017
 Reply  Quote

August 23, 2019 01:22PM
Hi,
We deal in all kinds of Japanese used cars, vans, SUVs etc. we export quality Japanese used cars from japan to many countries world wide. We have many happy and satisfied customers world wide
For latest stock please visit our web site : [www.mykautotrader.com]
Phone/WhatsApp : 0081-8083884949
Our head office is located in Kyoto, Japan.
1-3-17, Biwadai, Uji, Kyoto, Japan 611-0024
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map