Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Business

Business
September 28, 2016 11:06PM
By frtkktf
Hello,
I'm a US citizen living in USA. I'm wondering to buy some african products such as: clothes, jewelry, etc that could be sold easily in USA
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Re: Business
October 03, 2016 02:54PM
By INDIAN
good to hear from am in usa buying old diamonds and jewels from ghana too but this my
agent there he can invite you to ghana and go and meet him u buys he helps you to ship that is my business
so email him michealyeboah25@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 31, 2016 08:02AM
Hello,
I have been wanting to export organic foods into the US. I am in the process of getting a contact person with whom we can work amicably.

I can help you with the jewelry and African clothes.

If you think this is something you would be interested in then kindly reach me on kiendelinda@gmail.com. I would be happy to have further discussions.

Regards.
 Reply  Quote

October 31, 2016 12:43PM
By FAthur
My name is Felix from Ghana and a business man in African clothing,jewelry,beads and other Transitional products.I have reliable costumers who supply me this product and also have access to local manufacturers who made this product.And can help you ship them to USA.You can invite you Ghana for this Transaction.Here is my email address kfelixarthur@gmail.com. You can also post your message in the box.
Plz,contact me for further discussion.
 Reply  Quote

February 26, 2017 10:43PM
By djagou
Contact our business in usa: www.djaagoua.com or 309 292 9309 and west Africa: djagou@gmail.com

Thanks to contact our company to help you.
 Reply  Quote

April 14, 2017 03:25AM
Hello my name is mahamadou I'm from Mali in west Africa I'm living in USA New York I can help you to find what you need in Africa please contact me diom1y15@gmail.com
My number 19178890123 thanks
 Reply  Quote

June 13, 2017 12:39PM
all cloth was made in china ,you can get africa cloth from china
 Reply  Quote

April 15, 2018 06:25PM
contact me via ndiforgroup@gmail.com
for further discussion
 Reply  Quote

April 29, 2018 07:40AM
Good Day,

We can supply you everything you need from Africa and i beg to differ that things made in Africa are not the same like from China.

Get in touch: info@didingwegroup.co.za and lets discuss further

Regards

Francis
 Reply  Quote

July 25, 2018 10:50AM
KIVA Shelf is a customizable shelving system & shelving solutions featuring easy tool-free assembly and integrated lighting options. Now available for pre-orders. Contact us!
 Reply  Quote

August 16, 2018 12:13PM
hello everyone..

Inorganic Salts is an essential nutrition for human and animal. They are mostly in the combination form when in food, and often dissociated into inorganic salt ions in the body fluid. There are also a small amount of inorganic salts in the body fluid combined with protein, especially trace elements.
 Reply  Quote

September 25, 2018 06:28AM
By vac2018
Need to expand our website [vacancies.ae] to the African countries. Partners needed.
 Reply  Quote

October 25, 2018 08:01AM
By raavi17
I can help you with the jewelry and African clothes. African clothing and fashion is a diverse topic that is able to provide a look into different African cultures. Clothing varies from brightly colored textiles, to abstractly embroidered robes, to colorful beaded bracelets and necklaces Since Africa is such a large and diverse continent, traditional clothing differs throughout each country.
 Reply  Quote

October 25, 2018 08:01AM
By raavi17
African clothing and fashion is a diverse topic that is able to provide a look into different African cultures. Clothing varies from brightly colored textiles, to abstractly embroidered robes, to colorful beaded bracelets and necklaces Since Africa is such a large and diverse continent, traditional clothing differs throughout each country.
 Reply  Quote

April 13, 2019 12:10PM
My name is Drawyne Smith, I've three website about automotive, home & garden. I need some website about automotive for guest posting. If anyone interest to sale guest post or free send me massage with your site link in here: greenebryan3@gmail.com. Thanks for advance.
 Reply  Quote

May 31, 2019 01:14PM
hello if you're still interested I can be glad to assist, since I am from South Africa.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map