Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking some serious partners for business

Dear All,

we are EPC Company from India. we are doing business in many african countries like, ethiopia, mozambique, Bennin, Kongo- Brazzaville, Kongo-Kinshasha, Rawanda, Madgascar, Sudan etc. we are pioneer in Infrastructure project like Road Construction, Energy project like solar electrification, electricity distribution, Agriculture projects and we also export used machinery & Solar & energy and construction equipment.

now we are planing to enter in central africa like Angola, Gabon, Chad, Sao Tome, Chad etc.

interested for long term,can contact us.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

we are interested, please contact us.

John Denali
Tel: +255 767 102102
: +255 655 308308
email: dgjamesonltd@gmail.com
web:[www.dgjameson.blogspot.com]
: [www.dgjamesonltd.co.cc]
facebook:
gtalk IM: dgjamesonltd
twitter: [twitter.com]
 Reply  Quote

Hi, your offer is looking good. I will think about it later and inform you about my decision.
 Reply  Quote

That is cool? are you interested in Uganda? then contact me on roimmy@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi All,
I am from UGANDA and recently became an Independent Distributor and stockikest for Winalite in my counrty, a direct network marketing company based in China. I am looking for people who are interested in becoming an independent distributor as well as stockiest in their country. Our main product is Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins and the Winguard Anti-Radiation Sticker. Our Products have been awarded many safety certificates such as , ISO 9000, Halal Certificate and UNBS certificate, and many others. The Sanitary napkin is the first of its kind. It has seven layers of protection, absorbs three times the normal amount of fluid, and has a green anion strip, which helps protect women from genital illnesses. Anion kills 99.9% bacteria, eliminates odour, and much more. It is a small product which has a big market. There is an opportunity to sell the product and also make money through building a big network of distributors internationally. If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me for more info. ITS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FINANCIAL AND TIME FREEDOM. our website www.winalite-uganda.com
 Reply  Quote

Would you like deals in Road construction in Zambia? If so, email mweemba@gmail.com. (Contracts)
 Reply  Quote

I am a Business Development Consultant Specializing in West Africa, oil and gas, Agriculture and renewable energy. my e-mail address is akin_savage@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

we are interested, please contact us.

Admire Gowera
Tel : +27110471777
Cell: +27838732537
email: admiregowera@barudzi.co.za
 Reply  Quote

PLEASE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO BUSINESS IN TOGO?
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your intestrest in Central of Africa. We are a company based in Europe and we introduce industrial partners and investors in African markets. We have direct access with private and public authorities and we just ask you to contact us at info@one2co.biz.

Regards,
 Reply  Quote

If you would like to work in burundi please email me allym2012@hotmail.ca
 Reply  Quote

Interested to do business in burundi please contact me allym2012@hotmail.ca or whats app +16477057986
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map