Africa Guide
recommended trip :

UGANDA BOOKING GORILLAS

UGANDA BOOKING GORILLAS
July 23, 2003 07:58AM
By jeremy
Hi there guys. Can anyone tell me how long we will need to pre book for Gorilla trecking. We are travelling independently in Oct. Would it be days or weeks?? Also which park would people recommend. Cheers
 Reply  Quote

UGANDA SAFARIS.
September 09, 2003 09:44AM
Anonymous User
HI! I would recomend this site to you,www.enteruganda.com &if you need any help while in ugandas,i have quite a few friends there who can assist your group,pls get in touch via email.
cheers!
 Reply  Quote

Permits
September 09, 2003 11:25AM
Anonymous User

gorillas
September 20, 2003 02:18PM
Anonymous User
We went trecking in Rwanda - everyone says its better there and it is just across the border of the Ugandan place. Permits are easier to get coz people are still paranoit because of the genocide - although Rwanda is very save now. Make sure you choose the biggest group (Susa) coz the chance to see a lot of them is bigger and there is more action.

PS.:This year I spent 6 Months in Tanzania (Arusha) and after the first day stopped taking my malaria tablets. They are in an excellent condition (we rented a house and they remained in a cubboard all the time - no exposure to sunlite and heat. I've got both, malarone and lariam. I would donate the money to the Shinda Basic School in Arusha where I worked for four months. Make an offer.
 Reply  Quote

GORILLAS
September 20, 2003 03:03PM
By jeremy
Thanks for your reply. Is it really safe in Rawanda. If so were would you apply for the permits...and how would they be?? As for the Larium, I have already bought mine. Thanks. Why didn't you take any?? Cheers
Jeremy
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map