Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: LOOKING FOR PARTINERSHIP.

LOOKING FOR PARTINERSHIP.
May 31, 2016 12:28PM
By MPOTWA
Hi
Am looking for anyone to partiner in investment in Tanzania investing in real estate, agriculture products,retail business in hypermarkert,building material and clothes.
I m interested in doing so,I have experience in those business but I lack capital we have prenty of business opportunities here if anyone interested to partiner in doing business please drop me a line with your contact we discuss it further.
Thanks you
Gregory +255759726364,Gregory.mpotwa03@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2016 02:50PM
By fatma
Hi
I am looking for a business partner to invest in Mobile telecommunications in Zanzibar Tanzania

Zantel is the leading mobile telecom operator on the islands of Zanzibar with 2014 gross revenues of $82 million and 1.7 million subscribers across Zanzibar and mainland Tanzania.
I am the main supplier based in Zanzibar Tanzania of Zantel mobile calling cards since 2011

The company is looking someone to buy a shares of 70% in return of 70% of profit, Which will be runned by 2 people you and me

If you cannot afford the whole shares that means 3 people who will own this, hence the profit share will be divided according to what you invest,

Lawyer and documentation is part of the process to run this business,

For more information call + 255 772 222 111 or +44 7741406913
email: tumacalipso@hotmail.com

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

December 25, 2016 07:21PM
By Thembo
Hi. I'm looking for partnership to invest on limestone crushing plant in Tanga region. I have no capital but I have enough experiace of operating and maintance of the equipment. I have done enough physibility study of the project, so I'm confident of the project.
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

December 28, 2016 08:26AM
By Thembo
Hi. Looking for partnership to invest on Limestone crushing plant at Tanga Region. I have no capital but a too experience on operation, and maintenance of the plant. I have a physibility stud and a business plan for this project.
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map