Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Emigrating South Africa to Ireland

Like many South Africans my husband and I feared for our 3 young kids future, so we packed up and left 2 years ago, we had very little money but we made it, happy and settled,We made a promise to ourselves that if we do make it we will help other SA's, we would like to HELP anyone who would like to move to beautiful Ireland, Nothing is impossible.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

Its good to find a message like this one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2013 12:06PM by dolly.
 Reply  Quote

June 10, 2010 05:49AM
By hisa
South Africa's sea beaches are too good, beautiful.

Holiday in South Africa
 Reply  Quote

ireland is an great country your decision to move there was smart.
 Reply  Quote

all the best guys,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2013 12:07PM by dolly.
 Reply  Quote

Hi there. I admire you. I am a single mom of 3 and it is a struggle to make enough money to pay my rent. I'm not complaining. I am a manager of a B&B, but get payed by the hour and I don't need to say the rest. I am looking for a job overseas to see if I can't perhaps get more paid overseas than in South Africa. Do you have advise for me please.

Thank you
My e-mail address is magdaand3@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene
I hope your offer still stands. Please let me know how you achieved this as i am very eager to go.
msizasamuel@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

did you get any reply or more info, we also would like to move and find jobs. suanne.willemse@gmail.com 0827108551
 Reply  Quote

I left South Africa for Dublin 10 years ago:-) Great place to live!
 Reply  Quote

Andy

You're a lucky and clever man! And I absolutely love Dublin!

I've been to Ireland twice and just love the place.

How did you manage to move? What are you doing? Prospects for a senior citizen still willing to put in an honest day's work?

Thanks

Chris
+27 82 923 2393 (WhatsApp)
 Reply  Quote

Do you know maybe of anyone that can assist us moving there and finding jobs? suanne.willemse@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hallo!

Any advice for people wanting to move to Ireland from SA?

Will have to find d a job opportunity there before we can move.

Regards,

Erna and Henry
 Reply  Quote

August 30, 2010 11:25AM
By Bubs
Hi There Irene
I am looking to move my family and myself to Ireland would love to get some of your views.
Please if you could contact me on blake.albert@ymail.com There are so many things I would like to know. Thank you
 Reply  Quote

September 04, 2010 12:39PM
By koevoet
hallo irene
yes please make contack with us as family still struggeling in the so called democratic rainbow nation south africa
the writing is on the wall its for us as family the time to move on
please trye and help us with info on ireland

thanks
greetings
anton
hcut@telkomsa.net
hcrop@telkomsa.net
 Reply  Quote

September 13, 2010 09:50AM
Hi Irene

Ireland is awesome! Is it easy to get Plumbing careers there?
 Reply  Quote

October 20, 2010 10:49AM
By Tracy30
Hi Irene,

Well your situation is just like ours at the moment, my hubby and I and 2 kids are wanting to move to Ireland desperatley, we are just so confused and clueless as to how to go about doing it..apparently we dont need a visa? So do we just pack up and go or does my hubby have to get a work permit first? We would really appreciate some help with this and any advise would be greatly appreciated, you can email me on clarktracy2009@gmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Tracy
 Reply  Quote

Re: Emigrating Nigeria to Ireland
November 14, 2010 03:41PM
Can I make it like you people. I have a family of 3 kids. Been jobless for the past three years despite my Masters degree education in Germany. My husband is Unemployed too.
Please give me some good advice
 Reply  Quote

Irene74

Please would you be so kind and let me have information that will enable my wife and I and our two daughters to emigrate from South Africa to Ireland, we were on holiday in Ireland in December and will be there again for 2 weeks in August 2012 just to finalize business opportunities in Ireland so as to expedite our acceptance into Ireland

My contact details are as follows

groblert@vodamail.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Like so many of the South Africans above, we are in the same situasion. Wanting to make the move to Ireland, but not sure where to start, and in this economic climate if its still the best way to go. We have a new baby on the way, due 8th of August, and fear for our child's, not only safety, but also his future.
My husband is in I.T ( Linux System's Engineer).
Can you please help with any information how we should go about, to make such a move possible, securing a job etc etc, AND if its still a good move. ANY information would be appreciated.

Thanks so much

Esmaree Jordaan
esmareej@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there
We are also in the same situation - desperate to leave, were looking at Australia but the laws changed and it's taking far longer.....can anyone help with Ireland? My husband is in IT and he is a senior Genesys engineer in call centre technology. If anyone can assist us please mail me cam@kulani-fuels.com
REALLY appreciate any asssitance!
Thanks
Cam
 Reply  Quote

October 09, 2012 01:18PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2014 09:52AM by vonstraate.
 Reply  Quote

October 19, 2012 06:10AM
By ockert
Hi I’m still a young South African that finished my two year study at CTU Training Solutions i also have two year experience in ASP C# web development as well as in facilitation. I really want to move to Ireland because of family heritage and as well as i want to get out of South Africa (I’m really in love with Ireland).

I Have spent the past month sending my CV to any Ireland international company’s i can find and so far no luck, please i don’t know where to start or what do i really need help please i see there’s so many South Africans requiring help.

Email: OckertN@ctutraining.co.za
Thank You I’ll be so much in your dept.
 Reply  Quote

October 22, 2012 09:43AM
Hi Irene
I hope your offer still stands. Please let me know how you achieved this as i am very eager to go.
sashadwyer5@gmail.com

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

I hope that you will be able to assist me. I am from South Africa and I am desperately wanting to move to Ireland or the UK. I have experince in Lecturing IT and Business Studies also worked in Banking and Finance. South Africa is no place to raise my children and I want to give them a good future which I know will never happen in South Africa.

I am currently visiting friends in the UK so if your offer still stands you can contact me on +44 7584168230 or email me on Stephalex77@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Stephanie Alexander
 Reply  Quote

January 23, 2013 04:59AM
By Suraiya
Hi,

I am interested in moving to Ireland.
Please mail me:
smahomed2701@gmail.com

I would like to know about living in Dublin.

Thanks,
Suraiya
 Reply  Quote

January 24, 2013 08:33AM
By N3cR0
Hi Irene

Not sure if you still follow the news here is SA but things are getting really bad. My wife and myself are looking at immigrating to Ireland. I have +-13 years experience in IT and hear that is something the Ireland needs.

Moreover we are looking to supply our little boy with a future and SA is looking more and more hopeless everyday.

Please drop me an email at charlyoung@vodamail.co.za if your offer still stands.

Thanks,
Charl
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene,

My husband and myself are wanting to move to Ireland.We both have Irish passports and have a son living over there.We want to leave as soon as possible, do you have any tips or advice which would be most appreciated.

Hoping to here from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

February 04, 2013 08:53AM
By Mandy13
Hi Irene
I hope your offer still stands. I'm planning to move to Ireland and work there.I need your assistance please by providing me with necessary info. You can e-mail me @ mandyc888@gmail.com

Looking forward hearing from you.

Thank you!
 Reply  Quote

February 04, 2013 05:51PM
smileys with beer

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2013 02:32PM by Westerner.
 Reply  Quote

February 10, 2013 04:44PM
Hi Irene,

Me and my wife want to move to Ireland as well. Will you be able to give us info on how to go about doing this and any other information on how to get it done. We are tired of all the problems here in SA and with our child being born in less than 2 weeks I have decided to make it my mission to try and get out of here while we still can.

Any one else that can help wil also be appreciated.

Thanks

Christo
 Reply  Quote

February 11, 2013 09:39AM
smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2013 02:30PM by Westerner.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene

Please point us in the right direction, we would love to jon you guys in ireland permanently.
You can contact us at mauritz.aqua@gmail.com

We are looking all over and have chosen Ireland as a short list candidate for our retirement.

Thanks for the offer!!!
 Reply  Quote

Hi,I would love to move to Ireland with my husband and kids but don't know how to go about it can you please try and help.Thanks
Email yumnasmith1@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene i saw your post and would like if we can chat, me and my husband and 2 litle girls want to move to Ireland from SA but dont know where to start and if it is such a good idea! its a long story but can tell you over mails or so! please let me know
 Reply  Quote

Irene74 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like many South Africans my husband and I feared
> for our 3 young kids future, so we packed up and
> left 2 years ago, we had very little money but we
> made it, happy and settled,We made a promise to
> ourselves that if we do make it we will help other
> SA's, we would like to HELP anyone who would like
> to move to beautiful Ireland, Nothing is
> impossible.

Hi Irene.

I am a Single Mother with 2 boys 7 nd 13. I have a good job here in SA it don't pay much but enough to survive. But my bigest concern is our lives nd the safety of my 2 boys. I live in Middelburg MP and all around us ppl are being murdered in brutal ways in their own homes at night. I am so scared for my children nd myself. I have been trying to emmigrate to Ireland for 2 years now. My great grandfather was from cork Ireland but I can't seem to claim an ancestrial passport due to that. I have 13 yrs of Personal Assistant/Management experience but I have no official certificates behind my name as my employers only send me for those 3 - 5 day courses.

Here is my personal email branjaz@hotmail.com.
If you can please help me, give me tips, anything please...I would Highly appreciate it. Thank You.

Janine
 Reply  Quote

hi Irene

my name is lisa we have 2 little ones
please help with any information that will be able to help

thanks lisa
email:info@cjshanyman.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I am a father of 2, just recently got engaged to a lady with 3 so in total we a family of 7, I visited my brother that's now an Irish citezen about 3 years ago and wanted to go back to Ireland ever since, I have applied for work there they say I qualify but they want to appoint there own first and I fully understand that.

I am still applying but it's been on the quite side for a while now. How can I get to stay in Ireland, my brother is from Donnegal side in a fantastic town called Letterkenny.

Please advise
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I would like to know if you would be so kind and explain to me what you guys did or where you went to before initiating the whole migration. I see you husband is a Linux admin and coincidently I am considering moving to Ireland to pursue my IT career as a Cisco engineer. I am still young though, so I would enjoy a few years in a total different environment and I've seen how beautiful Ireland is on numerous photo's.

A little bit of advise would be greatly appreciated, even regarding the towns in Ireland, I am not sure where else to look for jobs besides Dublin!

Kind regards,

Rudolph
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

My wife and i spent two weeks in Ireland on honeymoon and found it to be a beautiful place.
We are looking to try live and work there as the working prospects in South Africa are very limited at this time.
It would be appreciated if you could advise us on how to go about it.
I am a Fitter and Turner by trade with 30years experience and qualify for a ancestral visa.
Glad you are settled and happy in Ireland.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Andre and Stella Mouton
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene,

My husband and I, like you were, are terrified for our daughter's future. She is now 2 years old and we need to leave now. It has come to the point where there is no future for us and we need to leap before it's too late.

Please may you offer any advice. I have British citizenship. My husband and daughter are South Africans (I too am South African but I was luckily able to get a passport because of my mom's heritage).

I have done a significant amount of research but my biggest concern is not knowing the areas very well. there is obviously Dublin, but looking at the prices of properties to rent means I will need to look elsewhere until we are settled.

Please assist wherever possible, I would be hugely grateful.

Best regards,

Mandy
 Reply  Quote

okay here sister,of course this is not Irene but another saffer reading you post.what seem to bee the problem here,by you carrying the Brits pp,y not go to BA then hustle it out there?you are their citizen you have chance.As for the Ireland,watchout it is not cheap,we are here and shame for the peace of it,you are rarely to leave with a penny.I am single,so I don't know with a litlle precious one how things work.Mainly,you will have to start at you RSA immigration crappy offices,for some of us we left by wits uni.scholarships and take it from there,the coming yet to be seen.RSA,is soon to be,no entry,no exit.soooooon!
 Reply  Quote

Really lovely message, may your family a happy lifetime!
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene or other possible helpers

I literally dont know where to turn to anymore,ive done and tried everything i possibly could with no success or even replies.I am still a hardworking person with the positive outlook of trully making a success but are so demorilise in hope or oppurtunity,thousands of applications,9 recruitment companies with no results.
Please anybody im on my last resorts and finances and are beyond desperate.
My last family member,my father past away 2years ago.
Friends have tried there best to support and help but understandable can only do so much.
Im very well presentable and with good experiences,am willing to start anywhere.
Would like to go to Ireland and rebuild my life from scratch.

Please i would be so grateful for any help
(henrymatthews73@gmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene, My wife and I and our two children would like to move to Ireland permanently.I am a HOD at a primary school and teach Mathematics.I have 18 years of teaching experience with a Higher Diploma in Education. My wife has 3 years teaching experience with an Early Childhood Development (ECD) certificate and currently studying towards a Bed foundation phase. Would you please be so kind to assist us with information on processes or procedures to get started. Thank you and have a nice day.]snymanjp@gmail.com[/email]
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

We have been looking for a country to move to for some time now and Ireland is on the top of our list.
Is it possible that we can get into contact? I would just like to find out what process I need to follow to ensure that my family and get there.

my email address is carla.schoe@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

August 08, 2013 02:13PM
By Jeanneg
Hi Irene

I am a young South African looking to emmigrate. I was just searching the net and came across this site. Ireland sounds amazing. Please email me I really need all the advice I can get!

Thanks a million-jlgovender@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

August 23, 2013 10:44AM
By noknok
Hi Irene,

I am Nokuthula, please i need you to put me through on how i can travel to and work in Ireland, cos to my best of knowledge i know that Ireland is visa free to South Africans. Please i just want to know the steps to take to get there... My email address is d14uall47@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

September 05, 2013 04:59AM
By keith77
Good Morning Irene

My wife and i are really looking into seriously move to Ireland and work there, she has a british passport and i am south african, i have been all over websites etc adn all that i need to know is oreland still in recession? Is work hard to find there? I am in the plumbing business i am a branch manager for a big corporation and would like know if there is any plumbing companies looking fortrade counter sales? Any info would be much appreciated. I need to put my mind at ease knowing that i can get work there in ireland.
 Reply  Quote

September 05, 2013 01:37PM
Hi Keith,

I am in the same position as you - I hold a british passport where by husband is South Africa.

Ireland is in a recession at the moment BUT if you look at the facts:

South Africa's unemployment rate is ± 25.6% at the moment whereas the unemployment in Ireland is only 13.4%. This is significantly lower than our unemployment rate! The economy is not *THAT* bad.

I have spoken to several people as well who have said that if you are willing to work and you put the effort into finding a job, you will be okay.

Because you have a qualified skill it will be even easier for you, and because your wife has a British passport you will be entitled to live and work in Ireland without restriction. Obviously I can't tell you if you are going to walk into a job the second you land, but I am pretty sure you will be okay.
Let's face it - we can't be much worse off than we are right now.

Just make the effort, put in the hours and you will find work. It's the same with anywhere in the world.

I am moving over in July next year with my daughter.

Have a look at this Facebook page: [www.facebook.com]

All the best of luck! When are you planning on making the move?
 Reply  Quote

September 10, 2013 12:56PM
Hi Irene

I and my daughter are very keen to emigrate to Ireland....I need your help pls?

My email is charleneb1962@yahoo.com

Thanks
Charlene
 Reply  Quote

September 13, 2013 05:27PM
By Jyll
Hi all,

I hope I am not too late to gather some advice on this topic and would appreciate advice from anyone who has been through this process recently.

Myself, my husband and our 2 young children are looking to immigrate to Ireland mid next year. I am entitled to an Irish passport but my children are not. What would the process for them and my husband be? Anyone who has any info or who has made the move I would love if you could contact me just so I could find out what you did/any advice etc jillian2@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za
Thanks so much!

Kind regards,
Jillian
 Reply  Quote

September 20, 2013 08:28AM
Hi Irene

I would like to emigrate to Ireland with my daughter to my ex husband....I need as much info as possible on doing so. Please email me on charleneb1962@yahoo.com.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I know its been 2 years since you offered your assistance to those wanting to relocate to Ireland but my husband and I are wanting to move over there in December and we are looking for any bit of help or advice we can get our hands on.

I really hope this email finds you well and your offer still stands.
You can email me at: melissa@metlite.co.za

Warmest Regards
Melissa Robinson
 Reply  Quote

October 16, 2013 07:58AM
By Nickyp
Hi Irene

I am so glad I came across this website.

We are looking to immigrate to Ireland as there is absolutely not future for our child in South Africa.

Is it difficult? What is the procedure that one need to follow? Who do we contact and how do we go about it?

My husband is in the IT sector and I am an IP Legal Secretary. Our child (boy) is 15 months old and we really just want the best for him.

Please will you send me some information to nickypret@mweb.co.za.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Nicky
 Reply  Quote

Good day Irene,
We are a family of five that resides in South Africa. We are all South
African citizens, but wish to move to Ireland. I am employed by a Ugandan
company and work away from my family most of the time. I see them every
three months for roughly 20 days.

We want to relocate to Ireland mainly for security reasons. My wife and
children are not feeling very safe in South Africa on their own. In the
past 4 months we have had 3 attempts of illegal entry to our property. I
am also very worried about them, being so far away most of the time.

What are the regulations regarding our situation. I will still be working
in Uganda while they reside in Ireland. I have looked at rental properties
in Ireland, and they are basically the same rates as what we currently pay
in South Africa.

I will really appreciate any advice you can give on getting this process started. I have researched the Inis website and have also mailed them, but have not had a reply in 3 weeks.

My email is: vospieter@yahoo.com

Thank you very much

Pieter
 Reply  Quote

PieterUganda Wrote:
> Good day Irene,
> We are a family of five that resides in South
> Africa. We are all South
> African citizens, but wish to move to Ireland. I
> am employed by a Ugandan
> company and work away from my family most of the
> time. I see them every
> three months for roughly 20 days.
>
> We want to relocate to Ireland mainly for security
> reasons. My wife and
> children are not feeling very safe in South Africa
> on their own. In the
> past 4 months we have had 3 attempts of illegal
> entry to our property. I
> am also very worried about them, being so far away
> most of the time.
>
> What are the regulations regarding our situation.
> I will still be working
> in Uganda while they reside in Ireland. I have
> looked at rental properties
> in Ireland, and they are basically the same rates
> as what we currently pay
> in South Africa.
>
> I will really appreciate any advice you can give
> on getting this process started. I have
> researched the Inis website and have also mailed
> them, but have not had a reply in 3 weeks.
>
> My email is: vospieter@yahoo.com
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Pieter

Dear Pieter,

What concerns me the most about your post, because I am an American wishing to tour South Africa, is your concerns about your and your families safety. Is SA, as a whole or in part, unsafe to travel? What regions, cities or parts of cities should I avoid? Is the government and/or local constabulary friendly towards tourist? How should I expect to be treated should an altercation occur with a local citizen?

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. ~Pericles 460 B.C.
 Reply  Quote

October 30, 2013 12:16PM
Hi Irene,

My husband, son & I are desperate to relocate to Ireland, please can you assist us.

Thank you,
Lee Vaughan
lovaughan9@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

November 25, 2013 11:13AM
Hi Irene

My husband and I are also planning on moving to Ireland, we visited there last year and immediately fell in love with the country. We have one dog (4 years old) that we want to take over with us, cause she is our baby smiling smiley My husband, might land a job in Ireland through his Uncle, but all the other things that need to be done, is very unknown. Like my dog, house moving, where to stay, etc.

Your advice will greatly appreciated.

My email address is tarryn@docshop.co.za

Thank you.

Tarryn
 Reply  Quote

November 29, 2013 01:40PM
Hi Irene

that is such a kind gesture, thank you. I'm glad you made that move. My husband & 2 kids really want to move to Ireland. We have decided that we have no future in SA & want to try to ensure that there is a future for my kids. Please contact me urgently with regards to the processes & how to get started as we want to try to move as soon as possible. My mom lives in Germany, so dont know if that helps at all. Please contact me on catherine_moodley@yahoo.com

thanks so much & Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Catherine
 Reply  Quote

Good day Irene,

I trust you are well.

My partner and i are also trying to immigrate to Ireland. We are a bit uncertain about the process and also about the lifestyle in Ireland. If you are still willing to assist, please contact me at cherisele@gmail.com

Kind regards.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene

I trust that you are well.

I am not sure if you are still on this but I hope that you can help me.

I really want to move Ireland this year and i hope you would be able to help me. I have tried everything
from applying to jobs and had some interviews and i know with the recession alot of companies dont want to sponsor.

I would really appreciate it if you could help. My email address is kubiemarie@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Kubie
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2014 07:34PM
Hello Kubie

I read your post and see that you have been applying and have even had some interviews. Please advise as to which method or agency you have been applying through as I would also like to try my luck.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Marcella
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene

My sister and I would love to move to Ireland this year with our children. We both have one child each. We are south african citizens. We looking at working and living in Ireland. Would you kindly assist us as to what the requirements are.

Thanking you

Buli
phumza26@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

Its great to see information like this.

I hope you offer still stands. I am a South African who got married to a Ukrainian that I met in the US when I worked on the cruise liners. We moved back to SA and after getting mugged decided it was time to find a better place to live and also start out family not fearing our life everyday.
I moved with my wife to Ukraine to hopefully get away from the trouble but if you follow the news i am sure you can see whats happening.

My wife an I have been looking at Ireland for a while and we just dont know the procedure and what to do?

I would really appreciate the help.

Kind regards
Ivan
ivanabotha@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

Good day, I read your post on the above and would sincerely welcome and appreciate all and any assistance in this matter.
I had the previledge of living in Ireland some years ago and it has been my dream ever since to return to Ireland some day.
After many years of searching for an oppertunaty to do so, I finally have some hope restored in making my dream a reality after reading your post.
I hope that this might just be my chance to finally start the prosess of relocating to Ireland after all!
Please make contact with me regarding this matter as I will be whaiting in anticipation to hear back from you a.s.a.p.

With sincere gratitude and appreciation,

I. Livesey
 Reply  Quote

hi there

awesome to hear your story!

i would like to know how it was possible for your family. e.g. finding accommodation and work in Ireland.

i'd love to travel, work there!

any information or tips on how to get the process going, would be kind!

kind Regards
Grizelda
 Reply  Quote

February 05, 2014 10:30AM
By Daphne
Hello Irene

I am wanting to live in Ireland and hope your offer to help is still available. Please could you email me on daphsavage@hotmail.com

Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Daphne
 Reply  Quote

February 06, 2014 06:14PM
By Nellie
Hi Irene,

Me and my husband also made the move 10 years ago and we love Ireland. My brother will go on SA pension next year and want to come over to Ireland. He want to start a mobile workshop here and we don't know how and where to start and if it will be possible. Can you give us any advice please. You can email me and I will contact you via telephone if you prefer. Thank you so much
sandranel00@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 08, 2014 09:09AM
By galtrey
Hi I am 42 my fiance is 52, and I read your message and like you we are also scared of what is going on here in the so called land of milk and honey!!! Ha ha ha. I have a daughter and a grandson and my son in law and a son of my own, my fiance also has two sons. We want to emigrate, but fear we are to old, but would love to move to ireland. Any thoughts for us?
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2014 03:43PM
Hi there. I admire you. I am a mom of 3 and it is a struggle to make enough money to pay all my expenses. Having grown up in a a poor family, I really want something better for my children. I am currently working but the hand to mouth routine is really getting me down at the moment. I am looking for a job overseas to see if I can't perhaps get more paid overseas than in South Africa. I have an Diploma in Project Management, Advanced Diploma in Project and Programme Management, Postgrad in Project and Programme Management, and am in the process of completing my dissertation as a requirement for my Masters Degree in Project and Progreamme Management (to be completed in July 2014). The sad thing is these qualifications are just a meagre piece of paper for now as every position that I apply for wants several years of working experience in the field. I am sure you know how it works in RSA, it is who you know that will get you into a post. I have several years working experience but not in my field of study. Do you have advise for me please. I am really desperate. I have done my research on Ireland and simply love the country for myself and my children.

I hope to hear back from you.

Thank you
My e-mail address is marcella.dlamini@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2014 04:23PM
Hi there. I am a mom of 3 and it is a struggle to make enough money to pay all my expenses. I have a couple of tertiary qualifications to my name however at this point in time they are as good as nothing as every job that I apply for needs several years working experience. I have years of experience however not in the line of my studies which is ideally the direction that I want to go. Unfortunately, with the way things are going in RSA, you can hardly move up unless you know someone at the top who will give you the leverage. I am tired of working on a hand to mouth routine and would like to find a job overseas to see if I can't perhaps get more paid overseas than in South Africa. I would really love to give my children a better life than the one I experienced growing up but I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel while living in RSA. Do you have advise for me please. I am really desperate to get out of the country and my research on Ireland yields very impressive results.

I hope to hear back from you.

Thank you
My e-mail address is marcella.dlamini@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

Myself and my girlfriend would liked to emmigrate to Ireland from South Africa, but we are not 100% sure how to go about this or where to even start. Could you and your family possibly help us with some guidance in this regard?

Yours in good faith,
Louis Young
 Reply  Quote

Hi there, I am a South African wanting to immigrate to Ireland, is there anyone who can offer any advice or assistance as to hoe to get the process started? thank you.
 Reply  Quote

March 21, 2014 10:38AM
By jcwil
Dear Irene74,

My husband and I, both in our sixties are thinking of immigrating to Ireland. I am South African with British ties and 4 years from retirement, he is American and retired already. We have already placed our large home on the market as we feel that the future is very uncertain for us here. If you could perhaps acknowledge receipt, I can fill you in on more details. Thank you. Toy
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I finish my studies this year and my brother and I want to move to Ireland next year.

We're a little clueless as of how to go about the whole process regarding work permits/ residency.

could you please email me at lizadavid07@gmail.com and add some light to the matter. Much Appreciated xxx
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene74

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 and a half years. She has a UK passport and we are looking to immigrate to Ireland. She is 23 and I'm 25. How would we go about it and if you have any information or know the process, any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

There is not an Irish Immigraiton App... it tells you everything you need to know from immigration police to what documents i needed.
 Reply  Quote

Hello

My spouse andmyself consider relocating to ireland. He is a medical doctor , busy with his internship, and had great plans for his future, dreaming of becoming a surgeon. The @#$%& at an academic hospital issued a memo that no white training specialists will be appointed again.

Now we seriously consider leaving SA and going to a country where he can further his career. I am sales manager and sure I will find something again

We however have pets, and I have no clue how Ireland feel about pets from SA.

Any idea where I can start enquiries?

len.weideman@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene.

How are you. My name is Carol Stephenson. I live in South Africa and I want to emigrate to Cork, Ireland. I read your post and you sound so friendly.

I am 53. White female. Unattached. Ex Naval Officer.

What advice could you give me.

Hoping to hear from you
Carol Stephenson
Email: buttons117@ gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hi Irene I hope your offer still stands, or anyone who can help. my mother wants to move to Ireland to start over a new life. please advise on what she should do. email me at pamnox@gmail.com.thanks
 Reply  Quote

Good day Irene,

I would like to emigrate to Ireland as well. I'm young and don't have anything left here in South Africa. Isn't there a posibility that you can help me to also make a move to Ireland. I'm staying in Johannesburg. Hope you can help me.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Thank you for your story and willingness to assist, can you maybe put me in the right direction to try and emigrate to Ireland?

Regards,
Ronald
 Reply  Quote

good day

are you still assisting people could really use some information - please contact me on emno@moviesat.co.za

thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

Reasoned me and my family where in an armed attack. The crime, economic and many more other things are not giving me and my husband any reason for a bright future for our 2 little girls. We are also realistic and know to move or immigrate to Ireland is not going to be overnight. I'm so grateful and thankful that I came across this site by accident. Irene we need some advices and if possible assistants. My Husband reasonedly worked in North africa as a Safety Advicor and currently in south africa. If possible and you can assist, mail me please at deoneleroux@gmail.com.

Blessings for you and your Family.

Greetings

Dessie
 Reply  Quote

Hi irene74
Me and my wife two kids would like to move Ireland my son was born in uk.i would apreciate any help from your side if you can guide us through the process.

Kind Regards
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene74,

My husband and me are trying to move to Ireland too.
However luckily I'm a Belgian Citizen, but my husband is South African.

Can you perhaps advice us if it's really difficult for my husband to get into Ireland.
I've heard from the Belgian embassy that I will probably have to go over first, find a job, a place to stay and then provide proof that I can provide financial aid.

my e-mail adress = sylvia_kutnar@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

me my husband and our son(4) want to move to Ireland I have a british passport so I should be okay as far as I understand they should be fine to. but what im worried about is when we get off the plain where do we go. We don't have the buged to book a hotel. Will we be able to rent a room or house?
 Reply  Quote

Good day All

This is such a great site. I would love to emigrate to Ireland. If anyone can please offer me some assistance as to how to go about it all. I have just completed studying and am ready to go as in yesterday. I have started looking for work in my city and south Africa, but nothing! I even applied for work in Ireland but no response. Please offer me advise on emigration and job hunting. Personal email- s211152951@nmmu.ac.za

Kind regards
 Reply  Quote

If this offer is still on the table pls pls pls help me and my husband too. We have 2 kids and desperately want to leave SA and go anywhere but here.

my email is lollavz@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene

Please assist me with what the requirement \s to immigrate to Ireland. I am currently in JHB SA and I have an 11year old and 6month old. My husband is working for Clover SA in IT Networking and I have a diploma in Human resources. We willing to start up as there's nothing in SA for us.

I would highly appreciate your help or if there's anyone out there that can give us the process and job situation out there.

thanking you
Zakia
zakeerahoosen@gmail.com or my sa number is +27827739468
 Reply  Quote

November 19, 2014 09:42AM
By toyta28
Dear Irene,
I dont know if your offer is still valide, but if it is.
I am looking to immegrate to Ireland.
Please contact me
noddyc@webmail.co.za
Kind regards
Jaco
 Reply  Quote

November 23, 2014 07:54AM
By ubrooks
Dear Irene

I am wanting to emigrate to Ireland,I am a single mom with a daughter of 16 and a son of 12,I live in Cape Town,South Africa.I have a British passport ,my children both have South African Passports.Is it possible? I don't have a lot of money,and hope to provide a better life for my children in Ireland.I would love to hear from you and get some advice.My email address is ubrooks4@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you

Ursula
 Reply  Quote

November 27, 2014 05:33AM
By Laurren
Hi Irene

How wonderful to find such a positive and encouraging message. So glad things have worked out for you guys.
We have the same reasons as you for wanting to relocate to Ireland. Its almost impossible to adequately support a family here anymore. What kind of future will our kids have?
Anyway, if your very kind offer of assistance still stands, I would me most eager for any advice you can share regarding the emigration process.
My husband and I will be in Dublin end December through January on a scouting mission so any tips on really cheap accommodation will be really helpful too.

Many thanks and Kind regards,
Laurren
austenlaurren@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 26, 2014 02:04PM
Hi Irene

My fiance and I would like nothing more that to move to Ireland, I know that my grandad was born in the UK in 1898 but that is as far as I can establish anything as my family are keeping mum with any information. I was married to a man that was born in Manchester but we divorced in 2000. Is there anyway you can maybe help me with information about immigrating to Ireland or how I can get my hands on my grandads birth certificate to see what my options are.

Our beautiful country is going to the dogs and there just seems to be no end to the murder, child rape and general disregard for life. We live in a constant stay of waiting for something bad to happen, so hence our decision to want to leave this beautiful country.

I have seen pictures of Ireland and my friend who recently immigrated to the UK stayed in Ireland for a few weeks and she said that she has never felt safer in the entire life, and that is how I want to feel. SAFE.

Please let me know what we can do.
 Reply  Quote

January 17, 2015 12:00PM
By mareike
My husband and I, are a dairy management couple in South Africa ,whishing to immigrate to Ireland, he does the dairy management and maintenance on buildings, tracktors and implements and I do dairy replacement heifers, Ai's, calf rearing and al paper work. Is there any chance for us to immigrate to Ireland all though, I am 43 and he is 48 and very active ?
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mareike

Hope you are well, not sure if you will receive this, understand it's been a while since your post...
If you do, I would like to know more about moving to Ireland, requirements and what the job prospects are like?
I lived in London for the past 6 years, completed my MBA there, due to visa complications I had to leave and have now moved to UAE - Abu Dhabi, its good here so far, but looking more for a place to settle...
Hope to hear from you

Thanks
Michelle
Elleangell7@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

January 25, 2015 02:22PM
By Amelia
Hi Irene.
I am so glad you made it to Ireland. I am struggling now for about 5 years to just get out of SA. Some Agents take you for a ride after taking money and others just don't want to help. I know it is difficult to get into UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy or where ever out of SA, but why are headhunters so scared to give someone a chance? I worked most of my life in the SA Police and have a wide variety of experience. I recently resigned and now managing a perfume shop. Management and strong admin are key points. Any ideas to what to do?
Regards, Amelia
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2015 12:25PM
By GreyIX
Hi Irene

My mother and I are currently looking for work in Ireland. We are both South African citizens. My mother works in any type of work that involves facilities or property management. I have applied for multiple job offers and only a few have replied. I would just like to know how you went about to find work or any tips about finding work. We are more than willing to relocate at a moments notice.

Please send anything to my email, abriemuller01@gmail.com . I would appreciate anything.

Thanks so much
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2015 03:50PM
Hi Irene

My wife and I have 2 little ones and we would like to immigrate to Ireland
My great grandfather was born in Londondarry but looks like I do not qualify for citizenship
I want a future for myself and my 2 kids please tell me what to do

email: john01556@gmail.com

please I will appreciate it

thanks John
 Reply  Quote

January 30, 2015 06:35AM
By tanyab
Good day,

I read your post and I was wondering if you would be able to shed some light on the routes to take to immigrate to Ireland. My husband and I are looking at suitable countries and as previously posted it is getting harder to immigrate especially to countries such as Australia and New Zealand. We both have experience but neither of us have a completed degree

email me if you have any further details that can help us with our quest
 Reply  Quote

January 31, 2015 08:41AM
By juanbez
Good day me and my fence are looking to move to ireland we are a young couple I'm 24 and she is 21 we looking to better life due to politics in our lovely country I'm looking for guidance to immigrate to ireland if possible could you email me
Juanbez91@gmail.com
Kind regards
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Please could you contact me: annieleaner@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you x
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2015 10:31PM
Hi Irene. Catherine here. I live in SA with my husband and 7year old daughter. I am a British Citizen/Passport holder via my mom. We would love to relocate to Ireland.
Any advice would be most appreciated.
Thank you.
Regards Catherine smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

February 16, 2015 09:13AM
Hi Irene

Thank you for the post i hope you can help could you please give me more detail on how to go about it?

i am married with two children i am 31 and my husband is 39 my kids are 6 and 10.
Thank You

Melissa
 Reply  Quote

February 16, 2015 12:24PM
I am rather new to this site, I came across this message while looking into the possibility of Emigrating to Ireland, and was wondering if any one could help with information regarding the emigration process.
I am a 38 year old white male, living in Johannesburg. I am currently employed as Head of Logistics for an international plumbing company. I have inquired for transfer but unfortunately we do not have a branch in Ireland.
My girlfriend has family that lives in Ireland and I was wondering if this would help our situation.
 Reply  Quote

February 17, 2015 01:03PM
By PaddyM
Good Day.
I am a fairly young South African living in Cape Town.
I would very much like to move to Ireland.
I have done a fair amount of research but I think that any 1st hand advice you could give would be invaluable.

My main sticking point would be finding employment.
I am a part qualified accountant studying CIMA. I also have a Bachelors from UNISA and good experience.
My student loans have not allowed me to save very much so it is important that I find employment before or very soon after making a move to Ireland.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Patrick.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I'd like your help if the offer still stands!
Myself and hubby are looking to make a better life for our 2 kids.
Please get into contact... electrafencecc@gmail.com

Kind regards

Lana
 Reply  Quote

Hi.

I am desperately wanting to relocate to Ireland. Is there any advice or help you could give?
kgoadi@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 24, 2015 10:04PM
By loxy
Hi Irene74 my husband is south african and I am brittish I have tried all I can here in england to get him here with me but it's so much red tape so thinking of going to ireland I'm in the uk and need your help if you can to get him to Ireland can you help with advise or how we can do it? Thanks lorraine
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene

I hope you are well? And is still enjoying Ireland?

My husband, child (9) and I would love to immigrate to Ireland.

Please advise if you are still in the position to help? Supply information.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Elizabeth Harmse
 Reply  Quote

Good day Irene,

The level of desperation to provide our children with a safer and better future has never been as prevalent as it is currently.

I implore you, please assist. I am a single mother of a 23 year old girl with her own 16 month old baby girl, and a son who turns 21 this year. We are not afraid to work.

Kind Regards
Joan du Plessis
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Thank you so much for your post. I know it's been a while since you relocated to Ireland.

Myself, Husband and 4 year old want to relocate to Ireland. We are 26 years of age.

What is the best way to go about it? We don't have any specialized skills. I am in admin, and he is a service technician / sales for a cherry picker company. So we are in a pickle.

We want to relocate as we want to better the future for our daughter.

Please can you get in touch with me?

justinedelport14@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
 Reply  Quote

Good day Irene.

Trust you are doing well.

Thanks for the blog. And its awesome that you are willing to help others.

My wife and I am looking at immigrating to Ireland from SA. But we are not sure where to start, do I apply for work from here or do I nee to be there? I have a couple of other questions.

Is it possible for you to get hold of me on email richardgrn2@gmail.com

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene74

please could you provide more information on relocating to Ireland as we have a 2 year girl and would like a better life for her, My wife and I both do not have any NQF level qualifications,

many thanks
wayneclarke14@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Justine

Recent events in RSA is a bit concerning and I am starting to consider immigration.

I am 26, without an degree...and of course not a lot of money.

Can I immigrate to Ireland? What is the costs? Procedure?

Kind regards,
Nico de Wet

nico.hplm@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Good day

I live in Cape Town, my husband is a Commercial Diver and is away from home for long periods at a time.
We have 2 kids(16&6), we would like to immigrate to Ireland. Could anyone please help or recommend a reputeable company/agent to work thru.
Any information would be greatly appreciate.

contact email: gizellekinnear1@gmail.com

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,
My husband and I would also like to immigrate to Ireland. We would appreciate any assistance. Please advise at your earliest convenience...
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Please get into contact with me - vaneschenk@gmail.com

I am a nurse and desperately want to immigrate to Ireland. My husband is an IT Specialist.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

April 16, 2015 09:56PM
By segio
Hi irine im 27 years of age , i stay with my parents and they are foreiners and currently in south africa they are attacking foreign nationals and i cant go to my parents country because im being chased away i would like to move to ireland to get a job and better myself me alone i have study financial management im south african citizen how can i do i need your reply as soon as possible
there is xenophobic attacks around south africa

My email: magaiasegio@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,
Wow, 5yrs later and you're still getting requests for assistance. If you are still able to assist, please forward me information on immigration to Ireland. I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks Juno
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Thank you for this forum, I am a single coloured female, a mother of two adult kids, 23 and 19 as well as a grandma of a 5 year old boy.

We are looking for any information we can get regarding emigrating to Ireland. I would appreciate any help you can give me regarding this. I have a friend who is already there, she married an Irish man and says it is a beautiful place to live and work. Please send me further details my email address is sheiladunn6@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there

Myself & my husband are seriously considering immigrating to Ireland with our 2 children.
SA is just getting worse & worse....& we need to look out for our kids future & well being.

We need info please on how to go about this, its very daunting. Would need to arrange living & work etc beforehand.

My Great grandparents were Irish & lived in County Cork, as well as a Great Grandparent that was a UK citizen as well Great grandparents from Germany.

Looking info up on Google & residency & passport info, it states that only 2 generations are eligible for Ancestory passports, which means I missed it by a generationsad smiley

Please can you give me some info on how to obtain passports & work visa's please.

thank you so much!
Bianca
 Reply  Quote

Good day Irene

Myself, my husband and our two small children desperately want immigrate to Ireland. Things are just getting worse in South Africa and we want our children to be safe and have a chance and opportunities in life.

I don't know how to start the process and what we need to do. Please help us and provide us with information.

My email address: badenhorsthanneline@gmail.com

Thank you so much. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Hanneline
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene
I am a single mom of a 16 month old baby and really want to leave SA.
Please can you let me know how to go about getting into Ireland. I would love to go to Ireland.
Regards
Angie
 Reply  Quote

Hi. Any advise and information would be greatly appreciated. Just starting our process and need to find out everything possible. Can't wait to get to Ireland for my families future.
 Reply  Quote

I would love to immigrate to Ireland or somewhere in Europe.I was fortunate enough to have had 1 or 2 visas for the UK and really enjoyed my time there.I had to return due to medical issues but since returning it has been a struggle to adjust to south African life and even more difficult finding work.I worked as a site person in charge on London underground and as there isn't such a system in south Africa my work experience is irrelevant. I would just like a NEW start abroad,even if I have to go into a different Industry.........any help would be appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

Thank you for all your help that you are giving us South Africans

My husband and I are seriously thinking of moving to Ireland
Please could you send me more info on what process to follow. My email is robynpucjlowski @gmail.com

Take care,
Robyn and Gary
 Reply  Quote

Hi I am also wanting to emigrate to Ireland but my wife has a South African passport and I have an Irish passport. Can we still emigrate , could they send my wife home because she has the green mamba (sa passport) when we say we want to work in Ireland. This could be disastrous as we would be bringing our pets and selling our house. You reply would be much appreciated thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Hi

Like all post above me my wife and 4 year old would also like to relocate in Ireland if you can send us some info in this regard please email me ferdilem@gmail.com

Help in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards Ferdi Lemmer
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Wonderful to come across this blog.

As per the trend, would you please email me info on how to go about relocating to Ireland and finding work there? - nicolenevrooyen@gmail.com

Thank you!! smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hi...

I (28) am qualified in Almost everything IT and My girlfriend (20) is 2 months from done with her studies in beauty.
Even with my 10 years of experience I have been unable to find a job in SA for the last 2 years.

Because of that we have been unable to get the funds to get married and even get our own place.
We currently live with my parents on my father's pension.

A friend told me his son was in ireland and told me i should go to.
I am unfortunately uninformed as to how to do this.
Will i have work there?
Were will we stay?
How do we get there?
How much do I need, money wise, to get there.

Could you please communicate via my email...
dutoitpetri@gmail.com
...and see if you cant assist us in getting to Ireland.

Regards
Petri DuToit
 Reply  Quote

i also would like to know which is the best internet service website for advice for requirements on how to emigrate to ireland.
Or alternately if someone can give me firsthand information you can email me at dctbooks@mweb.co.za
i will be visiting ireland in a month's time. Maybe there are immigration offices which i can visit? thanking all in advance .... gretchen
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene. Catherine here. It was great finding your post amongst all the "googled" information. I really hope you'll be able to offer sound advice based on your journey from SA and subsequent settling in Ireland.
I am South African born with a British Passport & citizenship. Married to a South African police detective. We have an 8 year old daughter. Living in SA.
We would dearly love to move to Ireland.
If you have any advice for us it would be most appreciated.
My email address: catbouwer@gmail.com
Thank you.
Regards, Catherine. smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Please could you send me some information.... thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi

My family and I are moving to Ireland march next year thumbs up if you have any advice that would be amazing xx @johnstonecassidy@gmail.com

Thank you

Regards, Cassidysmiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene.
im Riaan and I am a qualified boilermaker and want to relocate to ireland.
my wife's children are staying in ireland and we are doing a trip at the moment in ireland. Would it be possible for you to contact me as soon as possible please.
Thanks alot.
riaancoetzer@ymail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good day

My name is Lisa we have 2 little ones
please help with any information
here is nothing left in south Africa

thanks
lisa
 Reply  Quote

Hi

My name is lisa
please send me information
email address: info@cjshanyman.co.za

thanks
lisa
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

I'm a South African citizen, born and raised in Cape Town. I used to work on the Queen Mary 2, I met my my on the ship, we dated for 4 years and got married this year May. She currently lives in England, but we decided that we want to relocate to the Republic of Ireland. We went on holiday in January 2015 to Ireland. I know because my wife is a EU citizen, she doesn't need to apply to live in Ireland, I would like to know how do I go about relocating there, I know I will be allowed to stay in Ireland for 3 months on a visitors stay (no visa required) but what I need to know, do I apply once I'm there for a spousal visa/family member of a EU citizen, or do I have to apply before I fly over in Pretoria before I leave, I don't want a situation that I'm illegally in Ireland after the first 3 months.

Your assistance in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards
Nolan Valensky
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene.
I am wanting to move to Ireland. I am married with 2 children. Born and bred in South Africa. I currently work in financial services and I would think that the only way I could get Irish citizenship is through working and after a number of years - apply for it. Any advice. Do you have any contacts that could assist me. My email is specie70@gmail.com.

Thank you
Stephen
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene.

We desperately wanting to move to Ireland. I am married with 1 child. Born and bred in South Africa. I currently work abroad as does my husband, so we are self sustainable, but I cant seem to find any country willing to accept us as is (all explaining either a visa or job offer from that specific country). Any advice. Do you have any contacts that could assist me. My email is angelaswart1@gmail.com.

Thank you
Angela
 Reply  Quote

HI, if you are still active on here Irene, then please send me information gillian_vs@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi I'm British and I'm bringing my south african husband over so we can both settle in Ireland. I understand he doesn't need a visa for 3 months but do u know if he needs a return ticket? And what does he sat when they ask him his purpose at the airport? I'm so nervous of getting something wrong! Thanks H x
 Reply  Quote

Hi. My name is Nana Mzola. i am a single mum of two desperately need to leave SA to better my life and my kids. i am 29 and was thrilled to read your blog. please assist me in anyway. i wana relocate for good. How do i go about it. i work for an agency as a receptionist in a bank at the moment. my wish is to travel and relocate. get a better job and be able to give my kids a better home and life. I am black and very young. i honestly need your assistance. tell me where to from here. Thank u for your assistance in advince and God richly bless u and your family
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I see from all the posts above mine that we as a family is not the only family looking for a better life for the kids and us. My husband is a British citizen and the twins and I are South African. It sounds very good that we do not need a visa to go to Ireland, but surely you can not just arrive on Ireland's door and say I would like to stay. I would appreciate if you could guide us in the right direction and will be grateful for any tips you can give us to start a life in Ireland.

Thank you kind

My email address is sharonsoulsby45@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,my name is mark and I came across this post while searching for ways to immigrate abroad.I have been to the UK before on visas ect and found it to be amazing! Since returning to south Africa life has been hard and very challenging it terms of work ect. I am really searching for a way to immigrate but don't know where to start.I have had a lot of UK work experience but don't have a degree as such.I have heard that one would need a job offer in order to get a work permit ect but can you offer any advice on where to begin or of any companies that might be willing to offer work permits??? I am so desperate to immigrate, can you PLEASE HELP!??
 Reply  Quote

Hi, My family and I are really wanting to do the move to Ireland, but also have no clue where to start - i am googling all the time and still have no idea where to even begin!!
PLEASE HELP!!!! - my email is kerri.charmed@gmail.com
Your response will be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you!
Kerri
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene
I recently got retrenched from my job as the company is closing down. My hubby has always wanted to go to the beautifull Ireland, so we thought why not now , its the perfect time to do such a thing as we both cant find any jobs. We are both 25 years old and no kids. Please help us with some details as to go over to ireland.

My email adress maritsavheerden@gmail.com

Maritsa
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Hoping this thread is still active.

My wife and I are looking to make a move out of SA, and Ireland is top of our list.

My wife is a CA(SA), and I'm a Senior Software Engineer myself.

Any advise on how to get going with the process will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

pierrepret22@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 07, 2016 12:52PM
Hi, please help me with a place to stay de. Im a south African From midrand
 Reply  Quote

August 13, 2015 06:36PM
By Katrina
Hallo. Your post gave us hope. My email adress is kattamarx@gmail.com. Could you please contact me? Many thanks.

Katrina Marx
 Reply  Quote

Hello All,

This Reply is to all who are interested in Migrating to Ireland and holds Southafrican Passports.

Upon Arriving to Ireland you have to get a Entry at the airport, Which the officer will endorse in your passport. this will varry on you stay, Definately you will come as tourists which he(immigration officer) will give 10 days to 90 days stamp in your passport.

during this stay you have to get you work permit Stamp 2 or Student visa stamp 1 or Spouse visa Stamp 4 embose in your passport and get your garda id card done.

if not done the first 2 have to leave the counrty and enter back, spouse of European country national dont need to leave the country.

Please be specific in asking the questions.

Ireland is an Expensive country to live in, this you have to keep in your mind, Rents are high and expenses are high too, if you plan to live in Dublin and Cork
 Reply  Quote

Hi, Irene.

My husband me and our daughter would really like to permanently move to Ireland.
Both me and my husband are in our thirties and neither of us have a degree.
We don't even know if this move will be possible without better education.

And as so many followers of your post we have no idea where to even start.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Angelique
angeliquelunak@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

August 25, 2015 12:16PM
By Lassie
Hi
I am desperate to get out of South Africa and live and work in Ireland.
Any assistance to help get me over there would be appreciated.
If you could e-mail me and I can send my cv to you.
maclachlan.sally@gmail.com
Many thanks in advance
Sally
 Reply  Quote

August 25, 2015 12:24PM
By Lassie
Hi
I am desperate to move to Ireland from South Africa. If the offer still stands please e-mail me on maclachlan.sally@gmail.com. I will then send you my cv.
Thank you in advance
Sally
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

My husband is an Irish passport holder (his late father was a citizen) and albeit much later than yourselves, we have also come to the realisation that there is very little future for our two children here is SA. We are desperate to emigrate to Ireland as he has a brother there and we feel that the quality of life and opportunities are far greater there than they are here.

Any guidance, advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Chantal Power
 Reply  Quote

September 05, 2015 04:59PM
By Jason52
Hi

I would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Please email me at mfs@linuxmail.org

Hope to hear from you soon!!

thank you in advance
 Reply  Quote

September 05, 2015 05:16PM
By Jason52
Hi

I sent a message, but not sure if it went thru...

For the student visa, can I enroll at any college for any course?

Or will it be better to try and seek a job and then get work permit?

Thanks in advance

please email me at mfs@linuxmail.org
 Reply  Quote

September 09, 2015 11:11PM
By lenpag
Hi Irene,

My wife and me considers to relocate to Ireland from SA. First we want to come to Ireland in October for a look around.

I would appreciate any help you guys can give us.

Thank you in advance.

Len
tigercons@mail.ru
tigercons1@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

September 22, 2015 10:47AM
By leonarn
Good day Irene,

My little family (hubby and kid and I) would love to broaden our horizons beyond South Africa. Dont get me wrong, i love SA, but i somehow feel that there is more to explore. With this being said, we would love to emigrate to Ireland, but the job security for both my husband and I are a bit risky to just pack up and leave.

How can i go about applying for positions in Ireland that would aid our transition to Ireland.

Any assistance is welcome.

Regards

Nicole Leonard
nickyh321@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

September 25, 2015 10:31AM
Irene74 Wrote:
> impossible.
 Reply  Quote

September 25, 2015 11:00AM
Hi Irene

I have been following the forum for a while now.
My wife and i have now come to the point of immigrating. We have looked at other countries but it is very difficult to get in. We are looking to immigrate to Ireland.
We do not have a lot of money to support us for very long.
My wife is an ophthalmic assistant with about 7 years experience.
I have my own outdoor patio furniture business and have been in marketing for 25 years.
I have been in contact with a lot of people regarding leaving but could not get any answers and info on how to.
I also know that you guys have been there for quite some time and was wondering if it is still easy to get in without any hassles.

Any way to make a long story short we would like to take the same route as you guys did.
Can you please help us with all the info needed to immigrate. We are really desperate to leave South Africa.

It would be appreciated.
You can email me at comtrade360@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soonest.

Kind regards
George
 Reply  Quote

September 26, 2015 05:13AM
Hi Irene

Would you please be so kind as to assist me on the way forward to immigrate to Ireland.
I have so many questions that need answers.

We are desperate to leave South Africa!!!!!

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Please contact me at comtrade360@gmail.com

Kind regards
George Diamond
 Reply  Quote

September 26, 2015 12:12PM
Good day

I am currently in South Africa after working on Cruise Ships in America for 3 years. I am 22 years of age. It is hard to be back seeing how it has worsened. I would like to move out of South Africa but it is quite difficult as I do not have what they call a Skilled Work. I am working in retail with makeup, skincare and fragrances. I am thinking about doing a course of Business Management if that will better my chances of getting a job abroad.

Is there any way in which you would be able to help.

Antoinette du Plessis
 Reply  Quote

Good morning Irene,

My Wife and I are looking at moving to Ireland, what would you suggest is the best and quickest route to take in doing so?
And do you have any other advice for us?

Thank you again,

Kind regards

Barry Littlejohn.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

My husband and I are also planning to Emigrate in Jan. I have a British passport and the husband has a South African.
I wanted to know if you can advise us as to what we need to do before we leave to prepare us. I want to make sure we don't forget anything before we go. And what steps we can take to prepare us when we are there.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mckenna
mckenna.cam@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 29, 2015 12:27PM
By HayStu
Hi Irene

My wife and I along with her 3 kids and my 1 son are looking to make the move to South Ireland / Dublin,
my wife is a British citizen as she was born in Wales, I'm just battling to get a job over there, I have a good career here in SA but am looking for a better future for my / our kids. Can you please give me a contact I can work through to get employment there and advice how to go about doing so.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

November 03, 2015 01:20PM
By Ann007
Hello there,

I am so happy to have found this message. I too, together with my boyfriend, are full of grief when thinking of our future in South Africa. We don't want to leave, but for our own future happiness and that of our children to come, we feel we do not really have a choice. After much debate and research we have both agreed that Ireland looks like a good place to migrate to. We have considered about every English-speaking country!

How do we get started? I am finishing my degree in environmental science this year. I plan to do a PGCE (post graduate diploma in education) next year. Will this be of any help if and when we move to Ireland? Our main concern is finding work there. We don't have unlimited funds, unfortunately, and we will only be able to make the move if there are job opportunities for us both. He specializes in agriculture but is a little behind me with his studies. I apologize for bombarding you with so many questions! I just really want to make the move - I feel the younger we are the better.

Kind regards, Annemie
 Reply  Quote

November 03, 2015 01:22PM
By Ann007
My email is annemied40@gmail.com (previously messaged about the possibilities of moving to ireland) - Any advice would be very kind!
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene, please assist my husband and our 2 kids in emigrating to Ireland from South Africa. We were in a hijacking and were both shot at and don't feel safe in SA anymore.

Thank you so much for your time and kindness

Sharon
 Reply  Quote

November 05, 2015 04:47PM
By Jax77
Hi there,

Please could you make contact with me as I am very interested in immigrating?

Regards
Jackie
 Reply  Quote

November 11, 2015 03:54PM
By Dodi
Hi Irene,

I am an electronics technician and married man with 3 kids, who is worrying for my kids future in south Africa. I am willing to relocate to Ireland. Please, can you advise on how to make it happen.

My email is motembedodi@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

November 11, 2015 07:25PM
By marloe
Good day

I am interested in emmigrating from SA to Ireland, could you please provide me with more information?

My email address is: marloe.headger4@gmail.com

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi All.
My wife and I are South Africans living and working in Abu Dhabi. We would really appreciate any help with us emigrating to Ireland.
I have just qualified in my HR Professional course, I am a personnel Coordinator for an Offshore oil and gas company and My wife works at a kindergarten school.
My contact details are williamcalder74@yahoo.com or wcalder@paragonoffshore.com
 Reply  Quote

November 16, 2015 10:18AM
Wow Thank you so much
I am a single parent to a beautiful baby girl, I work as an accounts assistant in the hospitality industry which I want to give my daughter the best in life and education I battle as a single parent but would love some advice as one day I want to Emigrate with her a lot worries me about the were about of finding a job accommodation all family worries smiling smiley
any advice would help tpandohe@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good day,
Moving to another country has always been in the back of my mind for many years. We have investigated many options but we came to the conclusion that not to many countries are willing to help, especially Australia and New Zealand. My wife and I are both experienced teachers. We both teach at an English school for many, many years. Is there a scope for educators in Ireland? Is there a cut-off age? How do we go about applying for something like that?
 Reply  Quote

November 26, 2015 11:21AM
By Hydi
Hi,
Oh my goodness - your post is a God send!!! Please can you give advice? My email" hydirouwen@yahoo.com

Be blessed!

Regards
Hydi
 Reply  Quote

Hi there
As with all my fellow south africans above I have been doing some research and my wife and I decided in moving to Ireland. Unfortunately this won't happen tomorrow but I would love to get some first hand information if possible plz. Thanx duplessisjg@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

December 06, 2015 06:03PM
Hi Irene
Dewald here we are looking to emigrate to Ireland, my mine is closing down.
So can you help as with info and what we need to do.
My e mail: dewald.loedolff@gmail.com
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi my husband is a british citizen,I'm a south african citizen,we both stay in SA,but want to emigrate to Ireland.What is our chancers getting in.Thanks Cecilia.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

Are you guys still out there. My wife is a British citizen having lived in South Africa for most of her live. I am a South African citizen trying to get to the UK on a spousal settlement visa but according to the UK we need 1.4 million rand to be able to qualify. So we are looking at all the options here. How could you guys help us please. Advice etc. Please mail me on quentindcampbell@yahoo.co.uk

Warm regards

Quentin and Pat Campbvell
 Reply  Quote

December 15, 2015 08:09AM
By sibella
O my this was SO good to read that a South African is prepared to help another south African. I do need someone to help me. Can you please send me your email. Mine is sibellaengelbrcht@yahoo.com thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene. My wife and I are looking to emigrate to Ireland. We trying to see if she can claim ancestral because her great grandfarther was irish. But we are struggling to gather information. What other alternative options are the to move to Ireland. Like so many others ,we have a daughter and looking for better quality of life. I sell vehicles for a living and I dont know what they reccomend I apply for abroad?

Can you help me with information?

Email on albertne28@gmail.com

Thank you
In advance

Albert Nell
 Reply  Quote

December 17, 2015 07:45PM
Hi, it was so good to see your post. I used to live in Belfast with my mom and step father however he never adopted me and within 3 years my mom and I returned to SA, after he passed away. My mom still receives his pension but I did not get any documents to allow me citizenship. How would I go about should I wish to return to Ireland with my husband and children? My husband is an accountant but I don't hold any degrees so not sure about jobs.
I hope you can help steer me in the right direction.
Any assistance will be much appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

December 30, 2015 12:23PM
good day,

my name is Shaun and I like you would like to relocate to Ireland with my little family.
life has become extremely dangerous here in South Africa and I fear for my wife and two little children.

please could you let me know what it is that I must do to relocate?

kind regards

Shaun Scott
 Reply  Quote

January 04, 2016 05:11PM
By LouisvV
Irene74 Wrote:
> impossible.

Hi Irene,

I don't know if you still reply to this post but here is a shot in the dark.

My wife and I are considering moving to Ireland to work and make a living there. On her side there might be the ancestral route but we are not counting on that now. We would just like some pointers of how to go about the whole process and or any recommendations?

We are both qualified and make a decent living. Any info or tips either from yourself or any other person on this post would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Louis van Vuuren
 Reply  Quote

January 06, 2016 08:02AM
By Shells
Hi there. Please send us any information on emigrating to Ireland. My husband has an EU Irish passport acquired through his grandfather being born there but we have never been there.
We currently stay in kwazulu Natal.
Many thanks
Shelley
shelleyvdpoll@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

February 13, 2016 04:25PM
Hi Shelly. We are in the same position as you are, except we would like to emigrate to enable our daughter to complete her high school and tertiary education. Were you provided with satisfactory answers from Irene? Regards. Audrey
 Reply  Quote

Hi All
We are looking to relocate to Ireland from South Africa. I am a British citizen and hubby is South African.

I have been searching all over but not much info. From what I gather my husband does not need a visa as I am a British citizen. But can anyone tell me what the process is? Do we just get on a plane and go? Can someone point me in the right direction or to an honest consultant.

Many thanks and waiting in anticipation for some good news smiling smiley
tracyvant@gmail.com

Tracy
 Reply  Quote

January 12, 2016 10:34PM
By nadia87
Hi all

So glad I got to this site my hubby and I want to move our family to Cork Ireland how do we go about doing it? Friends will also be immigrating with us.

Please if anyone could help us asap as we are really terrified in Sa seeing that all our farmers are being murdered one by one and social media being posted thatus whites should be skinned alive and our children used as garden fertilizer.

Please awaiting the earliest response
 Reply  Quote

Hi

I saw your post we are also trying to go to Ireland but we need a job offer before we can get a work visa .

Have you guys had any luck or know where to look for work and work visas.

Any info will be appreciated

Regan
reganmeyer@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

January 14, 2016 02:30PM
By Pitso
I really want out of the motherland, any advice or help please
 Reply  Quote

Can someone also please send me information on how to emigrate to Cork, Ireland. From South Africa. Info send to angiebauer1978@gmail.com please.
 Reply  Quote

Hello there.

I would really appreciate all and any advice you could give, if my fiance and I wanted to move to Ireland.

thank you in advance.

Chantel.
 Reply  Quote

February 07, 2016 04:44PM
Hi ,

l am looking to relocate to the Republic of Ireland , may you please advise me on what steps l need to take.

hellenieyzh@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 08, 2016 04:44PM
By Yolande
I have 2 small children. I am very affraid here in SA and would love to leave
please help.
yolande
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2016 10:43AM
By Nic1990
Hi,

I am a single mother and I really want to move to Ireland with my daughter but I have no idea where to start.
If you can help me with tips or anything to make this easier that would be grate. My e-mail address is nicole.swanepoel.01@gmail.com if you can just please help me, any info will help so much. There is honestly nothing keeping me in SA any more.

Thanks,
Nicole
 Reply  Quote

Hi there

My name is Grace and I would love to relocate to Dublin,. It will only be me and son of 8 years and at the moment I am pregnant. Please let me know how do I go about emigrating there
 Reply  Quote

February 13, 2016 04:10PM
Greetings Irene.
I hope all is well in the Emerald Isle.
My husband is waiting for his FBR Citizenship application response which was submitted in July 2015.
What is required of my husband, assuming his application is successful, myself and our 16 year old, Gr 11 daughter to migrate to Ireland? We have become increasingly despondent of the current state of affairs in beautiful South Africa. Our objective is for our daughter to attain an EEC education and for us to live out our lives peacefully. Regards Audrey
 Reply  Quote

February 17, 2016 12:22PM
Hi,

My husband and I also fear for our children. Seems as if things are getting worse here.
Any advise on where to start when wanting to immigrate to Ireland? Please, if you have any advise m2greyling@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 17, 2016 05:21PM
Hello there , I'm looking for work in Ireland as I want to leave AS desperately . I have been retrenched and can't find work here since 2014 . Please can you give me any advice
 Reply  Quote

February 23, 2016 11:50AM
Hi

I know this post is 5 years old, however do you still help people?

best Regards
 Reply  Quote

February 24, 2016 06:46AM
Hi Irene

I hope you are well.

I have read your post and if your offer still stands, we would like to move to Ireland as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Melissa Venter
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I have been following this forum for a while and I think it's wonderful that you ate so willing to help others.

I recently got married and my husband and I been considering emigrating since we were both students but the eternal optimist in me has kept us in SA.

Even I have reached a point where convincing myself to stay is getting harder by the day.

My husband has a degree and I have two honours degrees.

It would be helpful if you could assist with a starting point for our emigration process. (mdupreez03@gmail.com)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Michelle
 Reply  Quote

February 27, 2016 06:24PM
Hallo Irene,

Hope you are still on this site? (as this message is rather old)

We are a SA family currently living and working in Lagos Nigeria wanting to permanently move to Ireland, we have lived in The Netherlands and Spain before but ended up back in Africa against our best endeavours..

We have heard that getting into Ireland is a challenge...?

I am a Chartered Accountant with substantial global experience and feel I definitely have something to offer..

Please contact me on leon.potgieter1050@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Leon Potgieter
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

Are you still living in ireland?

I am also want to move to ireland.
I'm in the IT business for 15 years now.

I'm saving up some money to move to Ireland.

Can you maybe advice me what is needed to move to ireland.
Here is my email: Michaeln2882@gmail.com

Hope to here from you soon.

King regards,
Michael
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Hope you are still on this site? (as this message is rather old)

We are a SA family currently living in South Africa and would like to move over to Ireland and have been in contact with the emigration and embassy I only require a job offer ,I have been in the electronic security industry for 20 years. How do I go about getting a job offer being in South Africa ?

My email address is reganmeyer@gmail.com.

Thanking you in advance for any advise.

Regards

Regan
 Reply  Quote

Hi there

My family and I are also thinking of moving to Ireland for similiar reason's.
Could we chat, my email is ashtaven1@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

I also hope you are still on this site? (as this message is rather old)
I hope you are well.

I have read your post and if your offer still stands, we would like to move to Ireland as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The internet only offers so much info - could you please get hold of me?

My email address is natasja.stoffberg@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance for any advise.

Kind Regards

Natasja
 Reply  Quote

Hi, hope you can still help. My husband and I would love to relocate to Ireland with our 2 boys as we also know that there will be no future for them in SA. We would love your help to get out of here.

Thank you in advance!
Blanche
gizmobv@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there we live currently in South Africa and due to the high crime we want to move asap we are not save anymore will you please help me by sending me info on how and what we need to imigrate we also do not have a lot of money but surly can make a plan my email addres is dmakeng12@gmail.com thank you so much
 Reply  Quote

Good Day Irene,

I have just read your post and it made my day.

My boyfriend and i are looking to relocate to Ireland.

My boyfriend went to play cricket in Ireland for 6 months last year, and since he has come back they have asked him to come back and play for them.

But at this moment our dilemma, is ME...

He can move to Ireland any moment he wants to because the cricket people sort all of his things out.

But as for me, i don't have any job lined up that side or anything.

So he is pro longing the move because he is worried about me not getting into Ireland.

So i would just like to ask you for some advice? what do you suggest i do?

And what all is included for moving to Ireland? How easy or hard is it to get a job in Ireland as a South African ... etc

PLEASE HELP!!!

xoxo

Kelly Bareira
 Reply  Quote

If we intend moving to Ireland, is it better to use an Immigration Attorney or is it simple enough to do on your own?
 Reply  Quote

Good day

Has anybody received feedback on this post?
 Reply  Quote

Hi

I have 3 kids as well aged 6,10 and 15. I am terrified of what is happening in SA especially if you are white. I am looking to move and have to convince my husband as he is the only one working. He is a Chicken farm manager with Astral Division. Any advice would really be appreciated as I want to do this a.s.a.p.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi

Sorry, my email address regarding the message with the 3 kids,6,10 and 15 is spitcher86@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I would really appreciate your help and advice. I am married to a wonderful UK man with an Irish Passport and he will be working in Ireland. I am a South African teacher and will be joining him soon of a long time apart. I would like to work in Ireland too as I am a Special needs teacher but want to make sure we do everything right.
Any info or links to info or people would be appreciated
 Reply  Quote

April 19, 2016 06:32PM
By jacow
Hi

Me my wife and to 2 kids would like to move to Irland, but is unable to find info on the net to move to irland. Please give me advise on were to begin. I have sent requist to so called agensies without any replies ba k to me. We would really apreciate some assistance and advise. I am a It technician and my wife a NICU nurse.

Thank in advance.
 Reply  Quote

Hi there!Myself and my family really wants to relocate to Ireland. ....please can you assist us with that regard....how can we get employment in Ireland? Thanks Debbie
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

If anyone has received feedback on how to apply for work or get job offers in Ireland please let me know.
nadia.strydom81@gmail.com

Regards,
Nadia
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene.

I am a Single Mother with a 12 year old son. I have a good job here in South Africa it doesn't pay much, but it's enough to survive. But my biggest concern is our lives and most importantly the safety and future of my son. I live in Johannesburg. I am so scared for my child and his future. I have 13 years of Personal Assistant/Management experience but I have no official certificates behind my name.

Here is my personal email chanelhawer@gmail.com.
If you can please help me, give me tips, anything please. I would highly appreciate it. Thank You.in advance.

Regards,
Chanel Hawer
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I have been offered a position in Shannon paying +-50k a year, my concern is , is this enough to support my wife and 1 year old for a few years or until my wife (teacher) finds a job.
 Reply  Quote

Sincerely appreciate the kind consideration of this site.

Ek is n Suid Afrikaner maar nou ook met burgerskap in Europa, Suid Amerika en ek woon in Kanada.

I am a born and bred South African ... but now an Irish citizen, a citizen of Argentina and a Canadian where I live. I too offer advice and assistance to South Africans, Afrikaans and English, attempting to relocate.

Ek probeer om ons volk te help en het n facebook site - South Africans migrating to Canada.

Have a facebook page for "South Africans migrating to Canada"

I am a rugby coach with my brother having played for Canada and my son for Denmark. I am also a high school teacher with all the requisite Child and Youth Services checks and background verification.

Ek is ook bereid om n Afrikaner hoerskool rugby speler te borg in verband met www. michaelhouseboardingschool.com

I am pleased to sponsor a South African high school rugby player for the completion of high school in Canada.

Once graduated, the student can have access to post secondary education in Canada and on graduation he or she is fast tracked for permanent residence and citizenship. Family reunification is an option.

Indien ek kan help kontak cboolsenvorster@gmail.com

If I can help contact on cboolsenvorster@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene , I would like to take you up on your offer . We have Irish passports, have 4 boys , me and my husband. Any information will be welcome. We need to move out soon( boys are 15 year 12 year 8 & 7 . Thank you Edith Kurensky
 Reply  Quote

My husband an I are south african but live in Zimbabwe. As you would know neither places are safe to live. We are at retirement age and would love to retire in Ireland. All our children and grandchildren are in the UK, but through their spouses, and we have no rights there. Heard that perhaps Ireland was another route we could try. Do you know if this is possible? We are financially and medically secure so would not be hindrance financially on the Irish government. Regards Felicia.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene we are family of 6 living in South Africa . I would like to ask for any information for coming to live in Ireland if your offer still stands. My husband is 69 years, I am 45 years, our 4 boys ( 15 , 12 , 8&7) we have Irish passports . Thank you Edith e mail edithkurensky@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I'm currently still in SA and living under awful conditions being white and Afrikaans.

My great-grandfather was from Ireland and I've visited the country twice. It really IS beautiful and peaceful.

I'm retiring next year and am seriously thinking o jumping ship. This country has gone to pot under Zuma and the ANC. We're one step away from junk status and my fellow white people are marginalized and threatened on an immense scale - which you know.

I'm qualified as a Biologist (Hons. B.Sc an Education Diploma) with 12 years' experience as teacher and 28 years in education management.

I sincerely see no future for this country and none for me either.

Please advise which route to take. I need to stay until September next year to get the most out of my pension.

Kind regards

Chris
+27 82 923 2393
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I am a married father and have three kids i would love to move to Ireland as my late mom once stayed there and she told me what a nice place it is, she worked in Dublin at St James hospital i would love to move there in the near future, South Africa is not a nice place to live in especially with kids growing there, i know it's similar to the UK because i once lived in London and my mother said so, please assist as to what type of documents or visas you need to have if considering moving there but my research says i just need a South African passport and enough money to survive before i get a job or get paid, I work for a shipping company i have made contacts with agencies that side regarding my work and they said if i come to the country then they will assist me in obtaining my work permit , Please do help i need to know how much is the accommodation how to enter the country so i can prepare myself in moving over as soon as i can thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon bless you abundantly in advance.
 Reply  Quote

Any help would be great,i Have been to the uk before,loved it and worked 7 years as a foreman on London Underground.I have been back for almost 3 years now and it is just getting worse,i would love to know a way back to any european country but ireland would be fantastic!!!! please help.
 Reply  Quote

hi, please could you assist with what ever information u think is important or usefull? We are wanting to move to Ireland and work there? How can we do this? do we need a visa, do we need work 1st
Please mail me on: liezl@boost.co.za if u dont mind
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I am very interested in immigrating to Ireland with my youngest daughter and starting a brand new life. She deserve more than what she is getting here.
Please could you help me.
Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon
 Reply  Quote

July 29, 2016 10:57AM
By Dana
Hi Everyone, I'm a 38 year old single woman and desperate to leave SA. Im leaving for Ireland on the 2nd Aug 2016. Is there anyone in Dublin who can assist me in getting work, any job will do. The first 6 years of my career was in engineering and the last 6 years in project management. I have a National Diploma in Engineering, Project Management certificate and I'm doing my final semester in MBA. Please help!

Email- 2012myyear@gmail.com
WhatsApp- 27846088304
 Reply  Quote

August 14, 2016 12:28PM
By gregie
Hi,

There are a lot of very open questions from what I see.

The most important thing is work. If you are into IT/callcenters you will have absolutely no problem finding a job here. Ireland is the silicon valley of Europe. On the other hand, a lot of callcenters moved (usually to eastern europe or outsources to india). For a System Admin or IT engineer there are still plenty of jobs.

If you are doing a physical job like plumbing/carpenter etc.. I would advise to go to AUS instead (a lot more opportunities, many irish with this profession move there).

There are plenty of South Africans here and there are no issues with the visa. I am not sure if you can just arrive here, but you can definitely do you research online (you found this forum as well).

An issue will be finding a house. There is a housing crisis and renting in and around Dublin is a no go or super expensive.
 Reply  Quote

September 18, 2016 07:22AM
By Dana
I need assistance finding work in Ireland. I'm in Dublin and desperate because I don't have a work permit yet. 2012myyear@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

September 23, 2016 06:20AM
By Johanv
good morning

hope you guys can help me, I have a possible job offer in Ireland but neither me nor the company knows how to go about this, they have a few concerns about the work permits and how difficult they are to get and once you have it how difficult is it to renew the permits. this will be a permanent move for us ( 2 adults 1 child).

regards
 Reply  Quote

October 05, 2016 12:20PM
By Sumari
Hi

Please can anybody advice me where we start as I am lost. I would like to secure a sponsored job in Ireland. Have many family and friends there and my husband's grandfather was Irish, I really would like to leave SA as there is no work for us here. Both my husband and I was retrenched in June and we just can't find anything. We have two children.

thank you for the great forum
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2016 05:43AM
By Nikki86
Top of the Morning to You.

I was wondering if you could send me a bit of info on moving to Ireland, things in SA are falling apart. My boyfriend can get a transfer through work, but not sure the route I have to go. We would need to bring his dad up, as Kyle is an only child, and his mom passed a few months back. His dad isn't find it easy to live far from him (we are in Cape Town and his Dad is in PE). We wanted to move him here, but with students burning universitis down we are thinking of a new country.

Many Blessings

Nikki
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2016 05:46AM
By Nikki86
I forgot my email. lady.of.lipstick@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2016 12:47PM
Hello

I'm planning on emigrating to Ireland once I have enough money. Could you please tell me all I will need, like passport, visa, etc. which I will be needing.Could you also inform me things I need to know about Ireland and how they work with emigration?

Thank you smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2016 05:51PM
By GayleAH
Please help with info I have Irish passport but kids aged 16 & 19 do not but are dependents. I need info on how to emigrate to Ireland with them on SA Passports. Look forward to hearing from you.
 Reply  Quote

October 24, 2016 10:37AM
By BARKIES
MORNING....
I AM A SOUTH AFRICAN VISITING IN IRELAND . I AM URGENTLY LOOKING FOR WORK TO STAY IN IRELAND . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME .

KIND REGARDS

JOHAN BARKHUIZEN
 Reply  Quote

October 25, 2016 06:57AM
By Odettie
Hi Irene, please may I have your personal email? We also want to immegrate to Ireland and I need info from you, dont know where to start or how to go about? SA is becoming worse, and we need to get out of here. Looking forward to hear from you soon! Kind Regards
 Reply  Quote

Me and my wife want to move to Ireland as well. Will you be able to give us info on how to go about doing this and any other information on how to get it done. We are tired of all the problems here in SA i don't see a future for my kids in SA,I have to work in the CONGO just to support my wife and kids in SA. I have decided to make it my mission to try and get out of here while we still can. I hope u are still following this post,Please assist.
 Reply  Quote

November 08, 2016 07:25AM
Am willing to go and work in ireland
 Reply  Quote

November 10, 2016 10:45AM
By Nomvelo
Hi Irene

we hope we not too late. I am a mother with 1 girl age 3. I have a job in in South Africa, with the raising prices and our economy is not sure what the future holds for us.
But my biggest concern is our lives and the safety of my girl.
I have trying to immigrate to Ireland for 2 years now. I have 5 years of Receptionist/Junior Clerk experience and currently studying. My fiancé is currently working as a Safety Officer in Angola even with that we are still unable to survive. Angola is currently facing oil crisis which soon will leave him job less.
Life in South African is very tough and am afraid we won’t be able to provide the best education for our little one.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene, I think the same as everybody else on this thread, my family and I are looking to move to Ireland. Please can you assist on all information and procedures to go through. Im absolutely desperate to provide my daughter a better future than what South Africa is currently offering.

I have an EU passport as I was born in South Africa and Im married to a South African holding only a South African passport and we have a 3 year old daughter.

Im hoping that me having an EU passport will be an advantage in my situation?

I hope you are still following this thread.

Me email is liciacarmen@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

November 16, 2016 09:32AM
By DelDay
Huge interest alright, I'm from Ireland but actually work in Africa most of the year round ! Best of luck with the process smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

November 15, 2016 07:38AM
Hi Irene

I am young South African interested in moving to Ireland so that my partner and I can have a future as well as a future for our children when decide to have. Please could you assist me as to the process to move to Ireland? I am also on the list for skilled occupations. piekbenita@yahoo.com

Kind Regards Benita Piek
 Reply  Quote

November 16, 2016 06:03PM
By Marleze
Hi there,

I am a 46 year old single woman and currently run my own Bed and Breakfast and have a small interior design business. Been to Ireland twice in 6 months and I love Ireland. My ancestors were from Tipperary and I made contact with them, but it is too far down the bloodline to qualify for any citizenship.

With years experience and a few qualifications in Project Management and in the IT Industry, I wonder how I would be able to ever qualify.

Please email me some advice on the various options on how I can get this right... I really want to move to Ireland and love especially Dublin, Galway and Cork.

My email is marlezekr@gmail.com

Regards,

Marleze Kruger
 Reply  Quote

November 17, 2016 12:06PM
Good day Irene,

I am thinking about moving to Ireland... Please could you be so kind to let me know the processes and what is required to move to Ireland. vanstaden.yolanda@gmail.com

Regards
 Reply  Quote

November 29, 2016 09:39AM
Hi Irene,
Could you please contact me with information regarding moving to Ireland. I am a single parent of 1 child. I would like to know what is required for the two of us to move there. Thank you in advance. kirstenpatricia@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

December 01, 2016 07:00AM
By MURA
HIE GUYS.

I guese am also in the same boat with everyone on this forum. I am looking for advice on how to move to Ireland. I am a part qualified CIMA student. I have tried to apply for jobs on the irishjobs website but to no avail. So here I am, I would be grateful If anyone could help.
 Reply  Quote

December 07, 2016 12:56PM
Im just like u dude, im in midrand and i will need your connections too. If u get something b4 me. Nkanyisolucas26@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 01, 2016 07:04AM
By MURA
oops my email address is murahpare@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 05, 2016 09:53AM
Hello irene,

My name is lucas, im based in johannesburg SA and planning to stay in ireland with an aim to adjust my family's future. Im 30 years old, and i'm blessed with 2 sons. Our future has no promise in our country but i'm holding a matric certificate, computer literacy, driver's licence and experience in sales, transporting, warehouse and general work. My email is nkanyisolucas26@gmail. Com
 Reply  Quote

December 05, 2016 10:47AM
Hi Irene
I hope your offer still stands. Please let me know how you achieved this as we are very eager to go.
jpgsport@yahoo.com

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hello, I am a South African, my name is Jenna Minnie and I am 21. I am currently working as a nanny in the United States but would honestly love the opportunity to work in Ireland, as a nanny or a waitress or anything of the sort, have you got any information on this or have encountered anyone who has been able to do this? Would really appreciate the help! Thank you!
 Reply  Quote

February 18, 2017 12:39PM
By Paulos
i amlooking forward to relocatetoireland,please advise how best i can do it
 Reply  Quote

February 18, 2017 12:44PM
By Paulos
I am a young south African in JHB looking to relocate to Ireland.i dont have anyone i know that side and want to travel soon,any sound advised will be much appreciated
 Reply  Quote

Emigrating from South Africa to Ireland
February 18, 2017 12:57PM
By Paulos
My name is Paulos, im based in Johannesburg SA and planning to move to Ireland with an aim to adjust my family's future. Im 33 years old, and i'm blessed with 2 kids. Our future has no promise in our country but i'm holding a matric certificate, computer literacy, driver's license and experience in sales, transporting, warehouse Call center, Customer Service,Security and Control Room Operations and general work

Please advise me as to how best i can get work and settle down,
 Reply  Quote

February 20, 2017 06:42AM
Hi Irene

Been trying to get more information on that, but finding very little online. Also e-mailed the Irish Home Affairs site, but still waiting on a reply, been a few months.

Any advice on where to start will be greatly appreciated.

gillespieanthony@icloud.com

Kind regards.
Anthony Gillespie
 Reply  Quote

February 26, 2017 06:56PM
Good evening. We would like to do the same but not too sure how to go about it. Please can u assist.
 Reply  Quote

February 28, 2017 08:16PM
By CHMunro
Good Evening Irene,

Thank you for your post and offer of assistance to people (like us).

My wife and I, along with our 6 month old son are seriously looking into relocating to Ireland. It seems like a friendly and welcoming country. There also seems to be many work and business opportunities. I am a managing director of a transport manufacturing company and my wife a registered nurse (lactation consultant). I am also studying part time to finish my BBA degree.

I have done some research regarding Ireland immigration rules, visas and work permits...

I am currently looking at a few options in obtaining the relevant work permits for employment and eventual (permanent) settlement.

These are: 1) Critical Skills Employment Permits - [For my wife as Registered Nurse; or myself as a Business Sales Executive]; ...If only one of us obtains the required permit, the other might still be able to apply for a Dependant Employment Permit

If you can provide me with any information regarding your experience in Ireland; the people, the weather, quality of life, renting or purchasing property, banking, access to mortgage and loans, etc...

Also, if you have any specific details or advice regarding visas/ work permits?

Much appreciated!

Regards,

Chris H
 Reply  Quote

My apologies, I forgot to include my e-mail:

chmunro@me.com

Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

Hi

How can i emmigrate to ireland with my family we are unsafe here in south africa please help. I fear for my kids life.
 Reply  Quote

HI,

Im looking to Emmigrate with my SA wife. any advice? IM South African with a British passport.

thaks
Gareth
+27792254008
 Reply  Quote

Hi

My name is Gordon, I'm looking to move to Ireland with my wife and daughter of six months.

I'm a holder of a British passport. Same as Gareth above.

The information is available by the boat load online, but need to just speak to someone for some advise and to make sure I understand the information correctly. It will help to hear from somebody who has actually walked the path.

Thanks for your time.

Gordon

gbaxendell@gmail.com

+27795425571
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene
i have one daughter shes 16 years old.

msizasamuel@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good day, Im planning to move to Ireland, however not acquiring any work that easily any tips you may have.
Im looking to move to Co. Wicklow, Dublin or Cork to pursue my one and only love.
Im in IT and willing to settle for anything small, have secured few interviews so far but always get turned down for the work permit.
please help me with any tips, I need to move to Ireland asap to start a new life.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I hope your offer still stands please assist.
I hold a bachelors degree in Sociology, have Payroll experience. Email mthunzinis@hotmail.co.za cell 002779236343

Regards
Emelda
 Reply  Quote

Good Day Irene74

I would like to find out if you and your husband are still helping people to move over to Ireland as my wife and I are trying everything to find a way overseas. we have 4 young boys and have found it harder to live in SA and would appreciate any help in being able to move over.

please help if you can
 Reply  Quote

apologize my email is edwardjardine0@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I am a single mom of 4 and would love to move to Ireland. I have looked at studying but will not be able to take my children. I wondered if you perhaps know how I could get a job offer?

Your help would be so appreciated
 Reply  Quote

Info please. Delize@live.co.za. many thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi there

Given the current climate in SA I'm considering immigrating to Ireland, id love it if you would consider giving me some tips and advice as to how I start the process and some of the requirements.
Thank you so much
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I would really like to relocate to Ireland, would you please be so kind and shed light on what i have to do.
My email address is mmakhutso1@gmail.com

Much appreciated
 Reply  Quote

Hi are you guys still willing to assist? I would like to move as I have 2 small boys and need to secure a future for them. Drop me a mail please wilhelmvanjaarsveld@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi everyone,

Im a single mother and currently live in Rondebosch Cape Town and wish to relocate to Ireland with my 6 year old daughter in September and need to know were to look for accomodation and were to start as we are looking for better life and schooling.

Im a travel agent by profession and look forward to getting all the help from you all
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I am a single mom of 1 (ten year old) (father deceased). Retrenched two years ago and have not been able to find work due to BEE Agenda here in RSA. Really need to find a way out of RSA for the sake of myself and child. My email is: wizwise2live@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

July 01, 2017 03:07PM
By CMH3
Hi,
I hope your offer still stands. Please may you let me know how you achieved this as i am very eager to leave South Africa and move to Ireland.

Thank you kindly
Charlene
Email: cmh3@me.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene. My husband and children are irish citizens and i am South African. I would like to discuss opportunities with you. Thanks Tracy groenewald.tracyann007@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

We are kind of in the same position here as my wife and I fear for the futures of our little ones.
If there is any advice or how to go about moving to Ireland I would greatly appreciate it alot. I will do anything to make it happen now as I really do feel the need to do so is important now more then ever. Thank you in advance if you are still reading these forums. smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hi I hope anyone has received info, Irene, I still hope you assist families.

We are 3, myself, partner and our daughter. Please can you send us info on how to find a job, I have a high profile job but in Marketing, my partner a bookkeeper and administrative manager, our daughter is 9years old.

Please can you point us in the right direction of finding proper jobs, how to get work visas, different options that we can use to move there etc.

I would greatly appreciate it,

Su-Anne
suanne.willemse@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene, hope you are still doing this great work, please can you assist us? suanne.willemse@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good day, Irene

I see this blog has been going for quite some time.

I would like to know, do you still assist South Africans to make this move?

Regards,

Henry and Erna
 Reply  Quote

September 05, 2017 12:30PM
Good day Irene,
My Husband, myself and our two beautiful daughter want to immigrate to Ireland, but we need assistance, especially with work. Can you assist?
My e-mail address is: joane.mieny@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much
 Reply  Quote

September 30, 2017 09:56AM
Good day Irene,

My name is Bongie. May you please help me. I would like to relocate to Ireland, my 1 year old son and my husband.

we all have passports. Please help. We are a young couple.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

Dear Irene, please send me more info about the immigrating process! Will highly appreciate!
lena.novo@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!
Olena
 Reply  Quote

October 08, 2017 10:01AM
By Liesl02
I am a sigle parent with 2 kids wanting to offer them a better future and unfortunately I believe its outside SA. What is the process of going through this,immigration, housing, medical.As south Africans we don't need visa.
 Reply  Quote

To whom it may concern,

I'm putting this message out there via the grace of God. If it's meant to be someone will get back to me. I am a single mother with two kids, I have been thinking about immigrating to Ireland for so long and feel the time is now.

I want a better life, a way of living for me and my boys. A new start, a brand new beginning. What is the steps that I need to take and what does making such a move entail?

Here it goes.......xx

annasparrow82@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

November 01, 2017 08:30AM
By vscott
Hi There!

I just saw your post, and thankful for it. We are seriously considering immigrating to Ireland, and very soon and very urgently too due to the horrific state of South Africa and real threats against us here.

Would you still be willing to help?

Thank you

Kind Regards
Venessa
 Reply  Quote

November 01, 2017 10:47AM
Good day Irene

Please contact me. chereasesmit@gmail.com
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

November 09, 2017 01:24PM
By franf
Dear Irene,

I am a nurse on an Irish passport and my husband is a plumber on a SA passport. We have always lived in SA but are now thinking of moving to Ireland. We are both 60yrs old but very fit and healthy. If we were to go over, would we be able to start our own plumber business and find work in the nursing industry? If we can work for 10 yrs can we contribute to National insurance and then claim a small pension?
 Reply  Quote

February 07, 2018 09:17PM
With your nursing credentials you should be able to get a visa to move to Ireland. Be aware that it is quite expensive to live here but once you are earning euro's things do improve.
 Reply  Quote

November 10, 2017 10:02AM
By Ruwart
I am looking at moving my family to Ireland any advise and how dificult is iy
 Reply  Quote

November 26, 2017 08:09AM
By Johan33
Hi there. Is there anyone who can help with immigration for a family of 3 to Ireland, please!
 Reply  Quote

December 03, 2017 06:59PM
Hi, I really new your help, after reading your post I thought you would be the bes person to speak to. We live in South Africa and have 3 little boys, my husband has a British passport but my kids and I don't. We decided to move either Ireland or England, although I do think Ireland will be a better choice for us. How can we so this with hardly any money we want to take our last money and go over to live with friends until my husband finds work. Please give advise on it as much as you can. Would really appreciate the help.

Kind Regards,
Rosanne
 Reply  Quote

December 08, 2017 08:30PM
Hi, my sister in law and her mother wish to move here to Ireland from South Africa and aren’t sure if it’s easy or difficult. Could you please guild me on how I can help them and maybe gather some info for them? Thanks in advance!
 Reply  Quote

January 19, 2018 09:13AM
Hi,

It is wonderful that you managed to move to Ireland.

Can you please help in regards to how you did it? I have been on every page that might help me but I am left with more questions than answers.

Do we need to apply for a work permit before we can move? indeed yes, how do we get this whole thing started?

We are desperate to move with our fur babies.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

February 06, 2018 01:41PM
Unfortunately, as far as I know, you have to skills which are on the critical skills list in order to apply for a work permit. This is if you only have access to a South African passport. Alternatively, if you have an EU passport, the move is much easier. You basically just need enough money to support yourself while you look for work.
 Reply  Quote

February 05, 2018 11:09AM
Hi Irene

Not sure if this offer is still on the table smiling smiley But if it is, we would be so very grateful to be among the "helpees" of this opportunity to move to Ireland.
My email: adelezie@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you smiling smiley
Kindest regards,
Michelle Pienaar
 Reply  Quote

February 06, 2018 04:56PM
By van125
HI Irene

Hope you are well, my husband and i with our 4 kids would like to start a new life in Ireland , as my husband works overseas and im home alone with my 4 young children, i fear for our safety i dont even let them play in the garden anymore when it starts to get dark.
Non of us have EU passports but we are desperate to give our children a better future , any information would be a great help

my email address is vabrand15@gmail.com

Regards
Vanessa
 Reply  Quote

February 19, 2018 03:56PM
Hi Irene

My fiancé and myself would like to move to Ireland, we only have RSA passports?

What are the work visa requirements and any information that you can give to us that will help us?

My mail address is craigpops@mweb.co.za

Regards

Craig Pape
 Reply  Quote

February 21, 2018 01:38PM
Good afternoon

Please can you forward me information on emigrating?
Married with one toddler

johan.vdwerff@yahoo.com

Thank you
Johan
 Reply  Quote

Hi. We are in SA and desperate ro immigrate. We have very little cash and dont own property. We own our car but not much else. My husbands grandforther was born in York but uk ancestory is so expensive. Any advice would be great.
 Reply  Quote

Hi there.
I am in SA now. I have a daughter of 16 and a son of 19. I have reached the point where I need to get out of SA due to crime and education for my daughter. I work in financial services and have industry related qualifications. Do you have any Advice on who can assist me.
Thank you
Stephem
 Reply  Quote

Hi - hope this post is still helping people move from SA to Ireland..

My wife and i along with our 2 boys have decided to move but find it hard, as there is just no place that could offer you a way in unless you have family there or you have a load of money to get a second passport, or you have a job offer in the country.

I work abroad and have done so for many years. I am not looking at working in the country, I am looking at buying property there and setting up a home, have my boys go to school etc.

Is there anyone that could assist me in finding the correct visa or point me in the right direction, it would be great.

email - aubreyvanwijk@gmail.com

regards

Aubrey
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene,

Well your situation is just like ours at the moment, myself my wife and my family with 2 kids still at school are wanting to move to Ireland , we are just so confused and clueless as to how to go about doing it. Apparently, we don’t need a visa? So, do we just pack up and go or do I need to have to get a work permit first? We would really appreciate some help with this and any advice would be greatly appreciated, you can email me on cdupreez@kansaiplascon.co.za looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Charl
 Reply  Quote

Good day

Is it easier to move to south or north ireland? I have a family of 6 that wants to move to ireland
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I would like more information on immigrating to Ireland.

If you could assist please email me on kbrits7@gmail.com

Thanks

Kim
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene, please can you with more information on moving to ireland. My email in nicolewarddbn@gmail.com. Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

My husband and I would love to move to Ireland.
Could you please offer advice on how to do that and where one begins.

We have no qualifications but are business owners. would such a move be possible?

Please advise.
alyssab@mweb.co.za

Thanks

Alyssa
 Reply  Quote

Hi.
My husband is in South Africa on a 3 years permit, but am in Nigeria with my 2 kids. We will like to relocate to Ireland as a family and we don’t know how to go about it. Kindly put us through.
 Reply  Quote

I would appreciate ANY help...I need to get my 4 year old son out of this country
 Reply  Quote

Hi Irene

I would like more information on immigrating to Ireland.

If you could please email me on mandrews@mweb.co.za

Thank you

Michael
 Reply  Quote

Re: Emigrating Nigeria to Ireland
August 24, 2018 03:54PM
By dammy
hello, my husband and i with our little boy are hoping to migrate permanently. HE is a drywall installer (plaster board installer,wall screeding and a painter) and am a makeup artist. His work favors more intentionally than being here in Nigeria. Please any help to start with we are ready for it. mail: kasalifemi70@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello

My wife and I are also considering a permanent move to Ireland. I have Irish ancestry and if anyone can assist me
on who to contact to apply for my ancestral passport or citizenship, I would greatly appreciate it.
We intend to sell up in South Africa and purchase property in Ireland.
I am in Architecture and would love to stay close to a City or town that can offer employment.
 Reply  Quote

September 10, 2018 12:40PM
By SWilke
Good Day Irene,

My husband and i are very interested in immigrating to Ireland in the next 3 years just need to pay off our debt.

Would it be possible to send me any information you might have? Any tips or tricks. wilke.sonnette@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Kind Regards
Sonnette WIlke
Executive Assistant
Customer Loyalty Consultants
012 880 1128
 Reply  Quote

September 28, 2018 02:59PM
Can you assist us to relocate to Ireland
 Reply  Quote

February 13, 2019 11:13AM
By BINXBEE
hi there,

My wife and I are looking to move to Ireland. Would you please help us with a step by step process of how you did it? smiling smiley
Email: biancastander96@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map