Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: doing internship in namibia

doing internship in namibia
March 24, 2008 11:31AM
hello there am last year medical student in general medicine,I would love to work and do my internship in one of your hospital..
plz if there is anyone to help with that
robert
 Reply  Quote

Internship
October 28, 2008 04:40PM
Dear Robert
Please inform me if you did manage to find an internship in Namibia. I`m a 31 old lady, married, 2 kids and i do tours in Namibia and also organise internship for Namibia. Let me know.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Internship
December 21, 2012 06:41AM
Hello. Please am in my final year medical school, from Ghana but I reside in Botswana and would like to do my inturnship in Namibia. Please I would like to know the necessary steps to applying for the program any help.will be greatly appreciated. Kofiib@gmail.com thank you.
 Reply  Quote

May 08, 2013 08:01PM
By piankhy
Kaunanele Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Robert
> Please inform me if you did manage to find an
> internship in Namibia. I`m a 31 old lady, married,
> 2 kids and i do tours in Namibia and also organise
> internship for Namibia. Let me know.
>

Hello,
Im african Doctor with EU qualification nd would like to know more about how to work in Namibia as a medical doctor/GP for a couple of year.

Thank you .

P
 Reply  Quote

January 29, 2015 11:47AM
By wormpie
hi....i would like to find out the procedure of doing internship in namibia. if anyone has any info regarding this please let me know asap! kind regards
 Reply  Quote

July 22, 2015 08:06PM
By chido
hey i am a medical student interested in doing internship in Namibia. May you please help with information on how to make it possible it will be greatly appreciated
 Reply  Quote

November 07, 2010 10:54PM
By myapi
hi everybody am last year medical student in general medicine,I would like to do my internship in namibia.plz if there is anyone to help me ryapi@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 16, 2011 11:28AM
hello there am last year medical student in general medicine,I would love to work and do my internship in one of your hospital..
=======
Peter
 Reply  Quote

July 14, 2011 01:33PM
By docfati
Dear Peter,

I would like to know if you did find out anything about doing intership in Namibia...am a student in russia ,doing my last year in general medecine..

Thanks in advance.

my email is zara_4ya@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 08, 2011 09:50AM
I'm also a final year student from Russia who wish to do medical internship in Namibia. Can someone please share with me necessary contacts and what are the procedures involved for me to apply for a post there? Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

February 28, 2012 09:26AM
By Yasheel
hi am a last year medical student in russia. Am willing to to my internship in namibia. Whom should i contact. Please help. yasheel@mail.ru my email
yasheel
 Reply  Quote

March 05, 2012 01:30PM
By ruthC
Hi Yasheel, just saw your post and sent an email to you about the placements Work the World offer. Hopefully speak to you soon! Kind regards, Catrina Bassett.
 Reply  Quote

July 13, 2016 04:04PM
By Neykim
Hello... Am also a final year student and would like to donmy internship in namibia. Please help me. You can email me at. neylynne@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

May 07, 2012 09:54AM
By foibetk
Im a Namibian and currently studying B.B.A 2nd year,4'th semester in Tourism and Hospitality Management in India.6 month internship in my 5'th semester is part of our curriculum and would like to do it in any Tourism and/or Hospitality related organizations.

Please contact me on my e-mail: hfoibe24@gmail.com

Thanking you.
Foibe
 Reply  Quote

July 14, 2012 10:05PM
By nuswe
hellow, i am also looking for an opportunity to do my internship in namibia can somebody help me with the details please
 Reply  Quote

July 16, 2012 11:21AM
Hello,i have completed my general medical studies last year(2011) and i wish to do my medical internship in Nambia.May someone please send me neccesary contacts,details and procedures on how to apply.Thanks

Mwakyusa
 Reply  Quote

January 12, 2013 05:27PM
Hey!
I'm a last year medical student in Minsk (Belarus) looking for an opportunity to do my internship in Namibia. I've just started digging out the information so any help is sincerely appreciated. Thank you in advance and take care! yuliak13@yandex.ru
 Reply  Quote

January 25, 2016 12:00PM
By bukas
I am a 5th year medical student in Ukraine. I am interested in doing my internship in Namibia, Can someone give me any veritable information about it so that i can plan ahead. thanks.
chrisebukag93@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

January 26, 2016 09:31AM
Hello am final year medical student in Ukraine... .I would like to know all infoa about how to do my internship in Namibia (how to apply, what's required and all) please if you have any infos that can help..contact me on my email amyamal91@gmail.com thank you!! smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

November 21, 2017 01:59PM
By Junny
I'm also a final year student from Russia who wish to do medical internship in Namibia. Can someone please share with me necessary contacts and what are the procedures involved for me to apply for a post there? Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

March 10, 2016 05:41AM
Hello.
Can anyone help with information about doing internship in Namibia?
 Reply  Quote

November 07, 2016 02:01PM
By gevans
need help with contacts and procedures in doing a medical internship in namibia. i trained in ghana and can be reached on
gevans.dodd@gmail.com .thanks
 Reply  Quote

January 06, 2017 07:31PM
By Pismon
I just graduated from Nigeria medical university. I will like to do my internship in Namibia. Please someone should lead me on how to do it.
Pismon@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 02, 2017 02:53PM
By Toti
Hi guys! I am in my final year of mbbs (5th year) medical student in China. I'm a South African. I would like to do my internship in Namibia. I would really appreciate all the help I can get. Any instructions or advice on the programs and procedures. Kindly email me : toti.singh@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

September 23, 2017 12:00PM
I am a Nigerian who graduated from Kursk State Medical University Russia and wish to do my medical internship in Namibia. Please put me through with all I need to do. Thanks in anticipation. atahlivingstone@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map