Africa Guide
recommended trip :

need mozambique birth certificate

need mozambique birth certificate
November 16, 2009 01:01PM
By ruib
i was born in mozambique in 1967 . i need to obtain my original birth certificate
from Maputo , and have it certified at the portugal embassy in maputo. can anyone help me? i stay in south africa. i need it ,to apply for my
portuguese passport.
 Reply  Quote

Re: need mozambique birth certificate
January 18, 2010 07:13AM
By Helio
Hello

Do you know which registry office in Maputo you where registered in and the date you where registered? its usually 120 days after you where born, but its important you know the registry office. where in Maputo di you live when you where a kid?

Helio

+258847080296. I can help you.
 Reply  Quote

January 18, 2010 08:50AM
By ruib
hi helio

thanks for your reply. i have a copy of my birth certificate.

it says "PRIMEIRA CONSERVATORIA DO REGISTO CIVIL DO MAPUTO.CERTIDAO DE COPIA INTEGRAL DE REGISTO DE NASCIMENTO NO 805...."

i was born at "hospital da missao de sao jose de lourenco marques .."

in 1967-02-05.

you can also email me at super@lantic.net

thanks and greetings

rui barreto
 Reply  Quote

February 05, 2010 02:17PM
By Pauloc
hello

i am in the same boat as RUIB.... i also need to obtain a copy of my birth certificate

could anyone help as to how i can get a copy of my birth certificate

i was born in mozambique in 1971 Lorenzo de Maruques

my email address is - paulocasimiro@live.com

thank you

paulo casimiro
 Reply  Quote

February 06, 2010 01:45PM
hi am from usa my wife is from zim he lost his birth certificate this the man who do it for here ok zimbirthcertificate@consultant.com he now work in zim embassy in ghana ok he will help you he is good man
 Reply  Quote

February 16, 2010 04:17AM
By Pauloc
thanks for that, much appreciated
 Reply  Quote

October 08, 2010 12:04PM
By samir77
I wanted a birth certificate for my client born in maputo, mozambique in 1985. I need birthcertifcate attested by portuguese emabassy in mozambique.I can transfer mney through paypal.
my email is drsamir77@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

November 28, 2011 03:15AM
I hope someone can help me. I am a canadian , looking for a copy of my birth certificate from Maputo. I was Born in 1971 in Maputo to portugese parents. What steps to i need to get this information. my email is martinana1971@yahoo.ca
 Reply  Quote

November 30, 2011 04:34PM
By INDIAN
hi am from indian my wife was from mozambique maputo andthere is a man who find here birth certificate for here you can contact him lawyer@presidency.com he has connection with this peoples lawyer@presidency.com
 Reply  Quote

hello helio, i think you are the very person that i need to solve my problem, my father was born in the tete district of mozambique, in the year 1885 my dads name is Joao Antonio DaCosta, he has since passed away in 1970 in zimbabwe. I desperately need to get a copy of his birth certificate, what is the procedure to get this document, i will pay via paypal as i am resident in the UK, please help me if you can and i will be eternally grateful to you. thank you for your assistance, Michael DaCosta.

michael dacosta
 Reply  Quote

October 31, 2018 11:51AM
By Delfim
Hi all,

I see these posts are fairly old, but i'm taking a chance as i truly need some help in obtaining my Mozambique birth certificate and having it certified at the Portuguese consulate in Maputo. I was born in Maputo in 1969 and currently live in South Africa. If anyone can assist me in this i'd be willing to pay the cost involved. Thank you.

If any one is able to assist pls mail me directly at delfim.morujao@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

My father came from LM in early 1950....Johannesburg
He said he was from the family who owned the bus company ‘Oliveiras transportes’
His name was Joachim de Oliveira....he had no legal documents to enter South Africa along with several other young men also from Maputo
Him and my mother lived together and had 5 children,2 boys and 3girls...I am the second eldest.
He never presented my mom and us to his family but we heard they knew he had a family in SA
Unfortunately he was murdered in SA in 1967 before we ever got to meet his family...
My mom is now quite elderly and all she has is a picture of him and the newspaper clipping of his death....
How can we locate his details to see if we can possibly apply for Mozambican passports..
It’s a long time ago I’m already 62 but we are all alive and want to see what information we can find about our father...
Please help if possible
Ann A
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map