Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Ecolodge/Beachlodge Investment Partnership

Hi,
I am interested in investing in BeachLodge/Ecolodge in Mozambique (coastline).I would be particularly interested in investing in an existing, up and running business with good future prospects.For instance, if you are someone looking to expand your existing business with extra bungalows,wildlife watching activities (or other meaningful project) I would like to hear about it. I have a considerable capital available,I speak fluent English, Portuguese (native) and Spanish.I am interested in becoming a working business partner. Needless to say I am looking for serious, hard working people only!Please contact via private message.
Regards
 Reply  Quote

Did you find anyone to invest in the Ecolodge on Mozambique coastline??
Id be interested to work with you.
Regards,

Sam
 Reply  Quote

Hi Motta

I might have the place you looking for
All legalities in place and the most beautifull beach you can imagine -almost 2 km beach front
Electricity there in 2 weeks
First house just built
Plans and building licence ready to proceed
Builder next door and all material and furniture for Lodge or further houses ready.
Partnership or outright buy option
Close to international airport -easy by boat.
www.auberginedevelopmentmoz.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Hi Motta,

Are you still looking for an Ecolodge to invest in?

Regards,

Chisanga
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I have an Island available, please look at www.bespokerealestate.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Hello, www.moivaro.com is an establish (10 years) hotel, lodge and tented camp company with a complete reservation system, marketing team for marketing your property and an establish database with more than 100 'actively booking' tour operators and a fully set up accountancy office...We can also help you with a business licence, work permits and give advise on loans or investments, you can contact me direct via ester@sangananu.com or phone me via +255 (0) 754741414...

(We are also looking for an investor in ‘Manyara’ Tanzania, ‘West Tsavo’ Kenya per direct.)

Regards Ester Oosterhuis,
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I am currently developing a resort in the Guinjata area of Mozambique. There are currently 4 units an I am looking for an equity investor to build the rest of the units as well as new restaurant/reception, clubhouse etc.

It is an established business wit lots of loyal customers, but 4 units are not enough. I am willing to sell up to 70% share and reinvest most of the income from that. To see the current resort go to www.vistabonita.co.za and to see what I have in mind for the future go to Zongoene Lodge's website.

I have done all my homework very carefully and will make it worth any investor's while.

Only serious investors who are willing to take in interest in the business please.

Kind regards,
Willie Hamman
 Reply  Quote

I know of a couple of beachfront properties in Mozambique that may interest you. Please check my website www.landorproperty.com/dawnbrown and let me know if they are of any interest to you.
Dawn Brown
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map