Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Relocate and develope Eco tourism in Ponto D'Ouro area

Hello,

My wife two daughters and I are looking to relocate from The Netherlands to Moz. I'm orginally from SA and I've been to Ponto as well a Bilene. I am aware of the 99 year lease policy and am very at ease with it. I am also aware that allot of people are developing in the area of Ponto. We are looking to get 3ha of undeveloped coastal land. Our intention is to develope an eco orientated spot for young and old. I'm a keen surfer and obviously want to exploit that option as well. Can any one in Moz help us to get in contact with someone who might help us to get land. We would also like to work with comunity leaders to ensure a honest and sharing policy that will help the local people to also profit from our venture.

I'm open for any discussions and ideas to get to Moz withing the next two years.

Sincerely,
Salamon
 Reply  Quote

ground in moz
July 17, 2007 09:15AM
By ansie
Hello there, are you still looking for property in mozambique? If you are, please let me know, I know of quite a few, in Ponta, Bilene or Macaneta. Thanks a lot, Ansie
 Reply  Quote

Beach Lodge for Sale
September 24, 2007 03:14PM
Hi
Myself and my husband own a Beach Lodge in Tofo, Mozambique. Due to a car accident and subsequent health problems we are considering selling it. Sleeps 82 people in 24 Houses, Cabanas or Huts. HUGE beach bar and restaurant. Property registered in Mozambique company and all 100% legal. Been open about 18 months so everything new. Price includes all equipment,vehicles, furniture, linen, etc etc.
Price around USD 795,000
Website is www.mangobeach.co.za
Please send me an email if you are interested
Thanks
Lilian
 Reply  Quote

Still looking for some land
May 28, 2008 11:11AM
By boela1
Hi I am from a mission +- 20km north of Pemba, we might be able to assist,

e-mail me if you still want land
 Reply  Quote

Re: Still looking for some land
March 10, 2013 09:59AM
Tell us more about Pemba Mozambique

Dylan chivers
 Reply  Quote

Land close to Pemba
August 27, 2008 09:26AM
By Salamon
Hello,

Thank you for responding to my request. Could you please provide more detail surrounding this land and the help you have to offer.

Sincerely,
Salamon
 Reply  Quote

I am looking for 1 hectre of land in and around Ponto D'Ouro area to live.

Currently I reside in South Africa, Cape Town and want to live off the grid in Ponto D'Ouro.

Can anyone here help?

Mark
Tel: +27214235000
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map