Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Holidays in Morocco

Holidays in Morocco
July 02, 2009 10:25AM
By Vera
Admin
Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of the Imperial Cities. Discover the abundant imprints left by ancient civilizations. Discover the old mystical Berber villages and loose yourself in fascination with each Kasbah. Mountain bike though the Atlas Mountains or join in on one of the annual festivals.

Click to browse through a full range of itineraries
 Reply  Quote

Re: Holidays in Morocco
June 29, 2010 03:36AM
By helma
Morocco is definitely safe. I was there last year for 6 weeks and had no problems at all. If you can get the chance try to visit Ifrane, its a beautiful little city in the Upper Atlas Mountain region, but well worth the trip. Make sure you pack for heat. Most of the year its pretty hot, but the evenings cool down quite a bit. Rabat is a great city and you should get pretty familiar with it ( the US Embassy is there ) just in case you have any problems while you are there. Depending on your family size, I would bring quite a bit of money. Prices in MOrocco are quite a bit lower than in the states, but if they know your american and if you pay with american money expect to be charged more for just about everything. Make sure you exchange your money and don't use credit cards. Most places in Morocco don't accept credit cards. The shops are mostly small family owned shops and will only accept Moroccan Dirhams. Other than that just have fun and enjoy your stay. You'll probably want to go back again! I wish I could!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map