Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Driving from UK to Morocco

MOROCCO
March 28, 2008 10:54AM
By NIRMEEN
HI EVERY ONE.
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT IF ANY ONE TRAVEL FROM UK TO MOROCCO BY CAR .
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WITCH IS SAFE AND CHIP WHAY TO TRAVEL TROW FRANCE OR SPIN.
MANY THANKS
 Reply  Quote

morocco
April 11, 2008 09:11PM
By ENIGMA
Yes I have driven to Agadir in Morocco,from the UK.It's easy,France,Spain,Morocco.Just let me know if you need any other info.
 Reply  Quote

Driving from UK to Morocco
August 16, 2008 05:37PM
By ShaniV
Hi there
We're looking into driving from the UK via France & Sapin over to Morocco next month. We really need to find out if we'll be able to buy insurance for the car at the Border, as our UK insurers say that they cannot cover us. Also can we pick up the 'Green card' at the Border too ? Any assistance from people who have done the trip would be most appreciated.

Cheers
 Reply  Quote

Re: Driving from UK to Morocco
August 26, 2009 05:27AM
>as our UK insurers say that they cannot cover us. Also can we pick up the 'Green card' at the Border too ?

I have done this trip by car to Morocco.

True, you can't get the docs in the UK, you buy them at the border. When we did it, you could get docs for one, two or three months. One month cost 600 dirhams, then 1200 then 1800 dirhams for three months.

We passed through the Ceuta border in about one hour after completing all of the formalities. Make sure to secure the customs sticker onto your front window securely.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map