Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Car Dealers and retailers needed From all over Africa

Good day ,

My name is Rami and I am from Switzerland. I am looking for Business partners in any Car retail industry. I export and ship cars,buses and trucks from Switzerland to Africa. I can organise and ship that as well. This opportunity is very interesting for car dealerships, .I am intending to establish long term partnerships. So, if you are a good will business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than happy to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

Best Regards,

Rami
 Reply  Quote

I would encourage you to look into the Angola market. Excellent market there. mweemba@gmail.com is my email
 Reply  Quote

Hello Rami,
we are Japanese used car exporter. we deal in Japanese used cars. we provide service in many African countries.
we have many happy and satisfied customers in Africa if u are interested in Japanese used car than visite our web site
myk auto trader co. ltd
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Hello. Highly interested, Call/WhatsApp me on +265 885 892 679 or Email me on loveburton908@gmail.com. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Greetings to you Reader.

This is Sonny living and doing business in Guinea Conakry but I am a Sierra Leonean by nationality.
I'm married and have a daughter.

I am Not too educated but very honest and serious.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.

I am here in search of an Investor in any type of Minerals, Agriculture etc . I am also looking for a Financial Partner, or Dealers in Vehicles, clothing etc.

my regards.
Sonny
sonnyrebecca@gmail.com
whatpp +224623638256
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map